Jessica Rabbit oneandonly

I’m tired of chasing my tail…. PLEASE HELP ME

I am running round and round in circles constantly chasing my tail. Where do I even begin to start finding like minded couples and single males and females that are happy to do some naughty things??? Please help me it’s driving me insane. I want to get started we’re ready 

Register for a swinging site like SLS, SDC or whatever is dominant in your locale. Go to listed local meet and greets, connect with people you are attracted to. Phone numbers mean dates, as one of my roommates used to say. 

• Like 1

The easiest way to get started quickly is for the wife to offer sex to a guy.  It usually works for the couple because most men are into knowing and/or watching their wife is playing.

If your wife wants a stranger, both of you go to a bar in a high end hotel well dressed, split up with her sitting at the bar.  She can talk with guys she finds attractive, offer sex to him with the disclosure that you, her husband, is there to make sure everything goes ok for her.  You can add the condition, if you want, that you get to be there to watch.

If she wants someone familiar and safer, just ask a friend.

We started with my wife have sex with two exes (separately) who she enjoyed as sex partners.  It was easy for them because they already knew each other and had good sex.  It was easy for me because they had already fucked in the past so it was no big deal.  We met first so it was understood all around what this was about, and wasn't her cheating.  They went at it the first half dozen times without me there, then at my wife's insistence turned into MFMs with me.

These were good first steps before we started full couples swaps, again at my wife's insistence.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2023 at 11:19 AM, Jessica Rabbit oneandonly said:

I am running round and round in circles constantly chasing my tail. Where do I even begin to start finding like minded couples and single males and females that are happy to do some naughty things??? Please help me it’s driving me insane. I want to get started we’re ready 

What have you tried so far? 

With the name Jessica Rabbit and the pronoun “I” used heavily in your post, can only assume you are a female. That would make you the most in demand and sought after demographic in the lifestyle.

like another poster said, join SLS, SDC, adult Friend Finder, etc. 

google local clubs, groups, swinger friendly events. Or try Double List which seems to have stepped in where Craigslist Personals left off. I’ve even seen hookups on Reddit. 

if you are a couple or single, please screen carefully on chat (don’t give out your cell/text off the bat). Meet in public place to check out the person before inviting for personal

time. Don’t let your desire to get started cloud your personal safety choices. If your gut is telling you it’s a bad idea, listen.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, njbm said:

Register for a swinging site like SLS, SDC or whatever is dominant in your locale. Go to listed local meet and greets, connect with people you are attracted to. Phone numbers mean dates, as one of my roommates used to say. 

I might add that  you attend some meet and greets you will stand a better chance of being invited to house parties and being known in the LS community. We have met some really great people. And as a result been invited to so really awesome parties 

• Hot! 1

Set up a free account with all of the swinging websites, then see which one has the most people in your area then PAY TO JOIN that website. Lots of paying members assume that if you have a free account you are just a lurker, faker, or there just for the thrill and not actually serious in playing. Then start contacting people and arrange meetings (do NOT get caught up in endless emails and texts...MEET people and see if there is any connection/interest). Also, look for any local swingers clubs and go meet more people. Swinging is a numbers game and you really need to get out and meet people. Ever since Covid, it seems like there just aren't as many people as before making the numbers a bit smaller so you need to mingle.

BTW, we both loved you in that red dress. Too bad there was never a sequel to your movie...

• Like 1