Hello! My wife and I are curious what the best way to tell people you are interested in swinging without being overly flamboyant. We have a simple lighted decorative pineapple stuck in one of our planters. I'm not certain if that's enough. We don't want to be TOO obvious to other people that aren't interested. Anyways, just some input would be pretty cool. We've had some experiences in the past not camping, but it'd be fun to spice it up a notch. Thanks and I look forward to reading some great ideas!

I've read of a couple here on this board that changes the name of their wifi router to infer they are swingers and what lot # they are parked in. Maybe a bit too obvious, but... what's going to happen? It's not like the morality police are going to show up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hahaha that's very true. Sometimes I think keeping things on the downlow is most likely slowing our experiences down. That's ok though. We definitely aren't looking for tons of couples to line up either. I appreciate the idea though. And screw the morality police hahaha. 

• Haha 1

We're ~6 years (if the projections work) to going full time in an RV for some years. Not sure we'll still be playing then, but if we are, we'll be looking at means to do this as well.

I so wish we were in an RV inviting somewhat-too-friendly RV retirees over for cocktails right now. I can't even begin to express how heavenly that sounds.

• Like 1

Hahaha well my wife and I aren't retirement age, that's for sure. I certainly do understand where you're coming from. And some people aren't that friendly unfortunately. Most people overall have been pretty nice though. 

Well hunterdonNJcpl, you just might get your wish ~6 years in the future :) My wife and I are planning on taking our RV to Hunterdon County. My family has deep roots all up and down the Delaware. We need to go to the Hunterdon County Historical Society because of some Rittenhouse papers we need to review for genealogical purpose. I'm descendant of that line.

• Like 1