Jamison

My Hotwife gets her kicks by cheating

My wife experimteted by cheating with her friends husband. Her friend  participated the first two times.  Then he asked if he  could have 

one on one sex with my wife. 

The idea to involve me came about and we started to swing as two couples.

I found out about the cheating part later on. Effetimely my wife made the decision that we should brcome swingers.

Swinging  definitely changed our sex life. Lots of  new things like oral and new positions. Many years ago before we were married we swapped just time with friends. We now tp get back with them and have a fun time. 

• Like 1

There are a lot of similarities here between me and my GF here however I think you took it one step too far with the cameras.  While I think it would be hot to watch my GF on a camera with another guy without them knowing it wouldn't be fair and would be a violation of the person's privacy.  I have caught her in the act multiple times and sometimes watched without them even realizing I was watching them until they saw me (this was often at parties, in public places, etc) but I never took it to the point where I was purposefully trying to violate their privacy with hidden cameras.  I guess you can say cameras in the kitchen and living room could be fine (at least from a legal perspective) but in a bathroom and bedroom I think there is a certain expectation of privacy.  While I think this would be hot I also think it would be wrong and therefore wouldn't do it.

Edited by Anon321
  • Like 1

On 6/29/2023 at 9:04 PM, Jamison said:

3.  She never has to ... ask permission.

Before we became part of a closed swinging group that was my attitude, although I did prefer that she let me tell him beforehand that I was OK with it, it wasn't cheating.  She always did because it made for a calmer situation, him not worrying about me catching them fucking in our home.

3.  She never has to tell me who she is sleeping with...

What Daniela and I both love is sharing every aspect of our past and current sex lives.  I would be disappointed if she didn't tell me what she thought were the good parts of the sex she had with someone else.  I always did the same.

4.  I am permitted to do anything in my power to catch her in her affairs.  

5.  If I catch her I have to confront her and then she will tell me everything. 

That would be too much unnecessary work for me.  Daniela would brag to me how good he was (whether I knew in advance or it was a surprise) and I would pull her pants down and pounce.  Our secret to a successful marriage.

Honestly, if this works for yall? More power to ya! To each their own. I got to spend a weekend playing with my hubby and my boyfriend. MFM or just me and my hubby or just myself and my bf. When we first started in the LS, I felt like I was cheating, even with his full permission, us discussing guide lines. It was still hard to wrap my head around how much my husband enjoys hot wifing and also getting to partake in my play time. This weekend, my hubby was taking a nap and so my bf and I snuck off trying to not wake him up. He woke up to the sound of me getting off and walked up to my bf having his dick buried in me while I was bent over holding on to a tree. I panicked a tiny bit because the "cheating" brain still holds on, but it was so hot to just be bent over, having my bf's dick in me, while all three of us were holding a conversation. 

• Hot! 1

10 hours ago, clover588 said:

it was so hot to just be bent over, having my bf's dick in me, while all three of us were holding a conversation.

Memorable for me have been the occasions when it's was the other way around.

I've walked in on my boyfriend Red or husband David copulating with either Lora or Clair.  It doesn't stop or slow down, we briefly chat, I ask if they want any "help" (sometimes they do), and move along.

For some reason the casualness of it sticks with me during the day, even though we others almost always had or will have my own morning quickie as well.

Edited by couplers

On 7/2/2023 at 11:37 AM, David Lovell said:

My wife experimteted by cheating with her friends husband. Her friend  participated the first two times.  Then he asked if he  could have 

one on one sex with my wife. 

The idea to involve me came about and we started to swing as two couples.

I found out about the cheating part later on. Effetimely my wife made the decision that we should brcome swingers.

Swinging  definitely changed our sex life. Lots of  new things like oral and new positions. Many years ago before we were married we swapped just time with friends. We now tp get back with them and have a fun time. 

Amy just told me that she cheated on me three times with

Ken. His wife Lesley knew about it and encouraged it. 

Amy said the most exciting time was the third when she let Ken ride her. bareback and cum inside her. That was a special present for Ken's birthday requested by Lesley.

Now that I know all the details she doesn't consider that she needs permission or a hall pass to have sex with Ken. She says it's more exciting when they do it secretly.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

I totally get it. If my wife invites a couple over for the evening I'll be very turned on. If my wife texts me something provocative from a date she's having with a single male my libido starts doing backflips.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, David Lovell said:

Amy just told me that she cheated on me three times with

Ken. His wife Lesley knew about it and encouraged it. 

Amy said the most exciting time was the third when she let Ken ride her. bareback and cum inside her. That was a special present for Ken's birthday requested by Lesley.

Now that I know all the details she doesn't consider that she needs permission or a hall pass to have sex with Ken. She says it's more exciting when they do it secretly.

Amy called to tell me that she was on her way ho e from work and bringing Claire with her. Her husband, Pete, told her that she could have a hall pass for tonight. Amy said she would stay downstairs and watch TV then sleep in the guest room. Amy and Claire will go to work together in the morning,

• Hot! 1