Reading posts and reading profiles with so much talk about bi-sex. My take is bi is very common with women, the younger we are the more prone the woman is to want to engage. Now I’m reading more about bi men on here even though research says bi men are a minority in swinging. This has brought up our feelings of how we would react if something went further than expected. I see profiles that say Straight or one or both bi, are we correct that if we say we are straight it will be respected. Are we overthinking by putting more stress in a meeting. Is there a soft bi for women like just kissing and touching boobs? I think a bi male would shut us down. 

• Like 2

I can’t answer definitively what will happen with what will happen when you start meeting others. Most profiles on pay sites ask questions of what you are looking for when meeting, it would be foolish to be untruthful. Our search started with females who are bi or bi-curious, woman who want to explore a possible bi side. There are many many profiles that state both swingers are straight, if that is what you are looking for restrict your search parameters to straight only. The scams you will find on meeting others have very few concerning bisexuality, read into all requests before meeting. 
You may be correct that female bisexuality is more common, in our searches and in our circle of LS friends it is because that is what we searched for while male bisexuality is not common or is repressed in our meetings. We have never encountered a man insisting on male contact, I have seen casual male male touching with no overt sexual acts. 
I realize you are looking for answers by check out forums, keep in mind there is exaggeration in some posts. Keep reading and you will learn whose advice is worthwhile and whose posts to disregard. Have fun in your exploration and be careful. 

• Like 3

Every time we swing with a new couple or single we have a pregame discussion where basic rules are laid out. If you say yes to bi play then establish the boundaries. If you say no then no means no. We have never not once engaged with a couple who flagrantly broke the rules of the pregame discussion.

• Like 4

Yes, if you say you are straight, and not interested in any bi-play, the vast majority of people (couples and singles) will respect your decision. I wouldn't worry about that. Play the way you want to play, and have fun.

If your wife simply wants to touch the other woman, and/or kiss her, but not go further, that shouldn't be a problem.

(Now, I'll issue a warning, learned by experience. Let's suppose your wife says to the other woman, 'it's okay to kiss me and feel my boobs,' and then you get into play time. Then the other woman puts her hand on your wife's pussy. Your wife may decide in the moment she likes this, and won't object. For her, that would be okay. But, for you, it might wind up feeling like a rule break. Coming in the middle of play, you'll have to make a decision: either simply accept it, or call a halt to it. Either option might lead to less than optimal results.) 

• Like 1

Ditto to the above. In our experience, when we decide to play with a couple, we find out what their limits and rules are and then we honor them. If we are told that it's okay for the women to kiss and touch each others boobs, then that is what (may, depending on how things are progressing) happens and NO MORE unless expressed permission is given in advance. No always means no and we are not going to challenge it. While there MIGHT be other couples that will try pushing the boundaries, usually a word will put an end to it. I think once you lay out the limits, you should be okay...and if they go contested, a word from her (or you...you are there to help keep things in check) will put an end to it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AdamGunn2 said:

...then you get into play time. Then the other woman puts her hand on your wife's pussy. Your wife may decide in the moment she likes this, and won't object. For her, that would be okay. But, for you, it might wind up feeling like a rule break...

Yes this stuff happens, so it's important to keep emotions in check and give each other some wiggle room in terms of boundaries.

• Like 3

On 6/21/2023 at 9:26 AM, hunterdonNJcpl said:

give each other some wiggle room

Indeed