PeeTWheatstraw

Cuckold play during vacation only

I was reading a couple of forums on another site and someone mentioned that they couldn't wait to go on their vacation. Essentially, this is the only time and place that the couple found it safe to explore their cuckold fantasies. Just curious, are there any couples in here that only explore your cuckold fantasies when you are on vacation away from home? 

Not cuckold specifically but not terribly unusual for people to only play on vacation or when out of town in order to avoid family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, etc. 

• Like 2

Not into cuckolding specifically, and we aren't strict about it, but we have had a loose "two county"/fifty-mile/hour's drive rule for meeting new play friends.

We've risked local gossip before, but the towns here are small and interwoven enough that even thirty minutes means a pretty good chance of being seen out by someone you know.

• Like 1

Some of my most exciting memories of potential sexual play were out-of-town short vacations where we would bring along a female friend or acquaintance of mine.

I would try to seduce her into having sex with hubby and possibly me.  We would pay for everything, get her a separate room; there would be no pressure, but I would create opportunities.  Let them go off to do something alone, I would change clothes in front of both of them.

Regardless of whether it happened or not, it was fun.  And none of them ever had regrets either way. 

• Like 3