let's do it again

I love big butts part.2

I love the original love big butts thread and it got me wondering : why do men like big butts and why do women complain that their butt is too big, when they know men like big butts?

Hmm, that has me thinkin'. I guess for me I like having something to grab ahold and some cushion for when she is on top grinding me or when I'm behind her pumping away. Will also say though just from the looks perspective, I don't mind a small tight ass with smaller tits, really comes down more to proportionality there. I'd have to have my wife answer why they complain about it though lol.

Nice visual and when appropriate ever so patable, caressable and kissable, and more ad infinitum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J&Wu said:

Nice visual and when appropriate ever so patable, caressable and kissable, and more ad infinitum.

I agree, it's visual for me also. Nothing better seeing a woman wearing a thong with junk in her trunk! Seeing that floss buried between her butt cheeks does it for me.

17 hours ago, jamesok said:

I don't mind a small tight ass with smaller tits, really comes down more to proportionality there.

Thank you.  I can say that I am proportional, hardly any fat on my ass (just muscle) or in my tits.

On 5/13/2023 at 8:13 AM, let's do it again said:

why do men like big butts

Because they don't have to look for a pillow, like they do for me, to put under my ass.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, couplers said:

Thank you.  I can say that I am proportional, hardly any fat on my ass (just muscle) or in my tits.

Because they don't have to look for a pillow, like they do for me, to put under my ass.

I didn't realize that it's about 50/50 on women's big butts. Personally I never thought of the cushion for the pushing thing, mine was always the visual. I love seeing a woman wearing a thong with junk in her trunk. Saw a young woman in Mexico on the beach wearing a thong bikini bottom with plenty of junk, I gave her a salute and standing ovation! Oh My!

• Haha 1

On 5/13/2023 at 5:30 PM, let's do it again said:

I agree, it's visual for me also. Nothing better seeing a woman wearing a thong with junk in her trunk! Seeing that floss buried between her butt cheeks does it for me.

Some of the work out tights these days leave little to the imagination front or back, hard not to look when they are a nude color too!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, let's do it again said:

I never thought of the cushion for the pushing thing

With me, we're always thinking of needing a pillow, unless it's going to be a doggy or Hop On Pop (our tribute to Dr. Seuss) quickie.

Once again it's up to me to bring the female perspective.  On a guy, I like a muscular butt.  Fortunately, our guys have it.

19 hours ago, let's do it again said:

I love seeing a woman wearing a thong with junk in her trunk.

If you see me nude, use your imagination and pretend that my bush is a thong and the strap's in my crack.

8 hours ago, J&Wu said:

Some of the work out tights these days leave little to the imagination front or back

I don't like a guy in a Speedo.  Keep your junk in your trunks.

I'm a woman who loves the look and feel of testicles, so when I see a man from behind, that's what I look at.  Especially when one of the guys is fucking Lora or Clair.  It isn't his dick in her pussy I'm looking at, it's his balls. 

• Hot! 1

14 hours ago, J&Wu said:

Some of the work out tights these days leave little to the imagination front or back, hard not to look when they are a nude color too!

Yep, my wife likes wearing yoga pants but she watches which ones she wears out in public now. Some are thin enough that when she sqauts or bends over, her skin tone shows through and nothing is left to the imagination then lol.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, couplers said:

Once again it's up to me to bring the female perspective.  On a guy, I like a muscular butt.  Fortunately, our guys have it.

If you see me nude, use your imagination and pretend that my bush is a thong and the strap's in my crack.

I don't like a guy in a Speedo.  Keep your junk in your trunks.

I'm a woman who loves the look and feel of testicles, so when I see a man from behind, that's what I look at.  Especially when one of the guys is fucking Lora or Clair.  It isn't his dick in her pussy I'm looking at, it's his balls. 

If I were to see you nude I would want to that that big clit and labia that you talk about!

Other than watching the testicles at work from behind, what makes testicles a turn on for you? The size, the feel, shaved or hairy, hanging or drawn up? 

2 hours ago, jamesok said:

Yep, my wife likes wearing yoga pants but she watches which ones she wears out in public now. Some are thin enough that when she sqauts or bends over, her skin tone shows through and nothing is left to the imagination then lol.

I love those yoga pants where the camel toe is exposed. The kind where that pussy looks like it wants to reach out and shake your hand. What I like is the woman that wears those yoga pants and are aware that they are showing a camel toe but don't give rip!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jamesok said:

God bless the man who invented yoga pants!!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, let's do it again said:

If I were to see you nude I would want to that that big clit and labia that you talk about!

After being ashamed about that as a young teen, I was surprised how guys, and later women, like it.  Especially my clit.

14 hours ago, let's do it again said:

what makes testicles a turn on for you?

It is a huge turn on for me to see a guy with large, separate, distinct balls that hang down real low, like Red's, and play with them.  Not like hubby's, whose balls are hidden in what looks like half a wrinkled tennis ball.

For me testicles are the masculinity of a man and I get excited just seeing them. It arises from being raised a sheltered Catholic girl hearing about a guy "having balls" (or "NOT having balls"), someone being a "ballbuster," a guy "getting his nuts cut off," or having "the balls of a bull," all those sayings. That part of a guy took on mythical dimensions in my pubescent teenage mind. (Not to mention those are the source of the swimming, living part of him that will live inside me for days (DAYS!) and maybe make a baby.) When I masturbated it was in my mind, and still is. And the first time I got to hold the real testicles of the guy that took my virginity (and is my current boyfriend), they were (and are) of mythical proportions. So I have never shaken my schoolgirl fascination with that part of a man's anatomy. Yet they aren't given the amount of discussion that breasts, penises, labia or even pubic hair

• Hot! 1

After being ashamed about that as a young teen, I was surprised how guys, and later women, like it.  Especially my clit.

It is a huge turn on for me to see a guy with large, separate, distinct balls that hang down real low, like Red's, and play with them.  Not like hubby's, whose balls are hidden in what looks like half a wrinkled tennis ball.

For me testicles are the masculinity of a man and I get excited just seeing them. It arises from being raised a sheltered Catholic girl hearing about a guy "having balls" (or "NOT having balls"), someone being a "ballbuster," a guy "getting his nuts cut off," or having "the balls of a bull," all those sayings. That part of a guy took on mythical dimensions in my pubescent teenage mind. (Not to mention those are the source of the swimming, living part of him that will live inside me for days (DAYS!) and maybe make a baby.) When I masturbated it was in my mind, and still is. And the first time I got to hold the real testicles of the guy that took my virginity (and is my current boyfriend), they were (and are) of mythical proportions. So I have never shaken my schoolgirl fascination with that part of a man's anatomy. Yet they aren't given the amount of discussion that breasts, penises, labia or even pubic hair

Isn't it amazing how your early introduction to sex affects your likes and dislikes of sex later in life. For me I have a piss play fetish which I attribute to being allowed to watch a girl pee as my earliest memory of seeing a vagina.  I also love 69 almost as good as intercourse and I introduced this to girls that wouldn't have intercourse due to the fear of pregnancy.  I have always heard that our childhood molded our life but I didn't realize that it would affect our sexuality.  It makes me sit and think about people who shun sex, what happened in their early sexual history?

• Like 1

Why do I love big butts?  It is both a visual thing and a physical thing for me.  There is just something about the way a big ass sways from side to side when the woman is walking that drives me crazy.  I notice a woman with a big round ass sticking out from their back end  way more then I do a big set of tits.  Big asses in yoga pants are just heavenly.  There is something about a woman with a big round ass that just screams sex at me.  

As for the physical part there is nothing like fucking a woman with a big ass!  More cushion for the pushing as they say.  Banging against it when you are doing doggy and grabbing two handfuls of big round ass while thrusting my cock in her missionary or when she is riding me just feels incredible.  The extra cushion also helps stop me from bottoming out when I am inside her which doesn’t feel great for either of us.  

I absolutely worship big bums!  They have got my full attention.

Can’t speak for why women hate having them so much,  but my missus seems to own it okay and doesn’t wine about it.  She knows it drives me crazy and uses that often to get me going.

20 hours ago, let's do it again said:

Isn't it amazing how your early introduction to sex affects your likes and dislikes of sex later in life.

I was raised in a strict Catholic situation, including Catholic school through twelfth grade, and wonder sometimes how that brought me to where I am.  Three thoughts: I rebelled against it all; my fascination with testicles and having a man's living sperm in me started with sex ed (labeled "Family Health") taught strictly from the reproductive viewpoint; and when a girl classmate asked the nun what a "mistress" is.  The answer, "A married man's girlfriend," made me think that's what I want to be.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, enhancer said:

As for the physical part there is nothing like fucking a woman with a big ass!..  The extra cushion also helps stop me from bottoming out when I am inside her which doesn’t feel great for either of us.  

In defense of us small ass women - some guys prefer feeling hard muscle instead of squishy fat, and it is easier to go in deep.  Some of us women can take it all without a problem and enjoy deep penetration, especially as he ejaculates.

Edited by couplers

In defense of us small ass women - some guys prefer feeling hard muscle instead of squishy fat, and it is easier to go in deep.  Some of us women can take it all without a problem and enjoy deep penetration, especially as he ejaculates.

No need to defend small ass women, because no one is attacking them!  Just answering the question on my own personal preference!

There are plenty of men and women that prefer toned skinny women and have no interest in a woman with extra curves.  Everyone has different things they find attractive and that is a good thing, because there are lots of body types out there to be appreciated. 

The missus prefers men with low body fat even though she herself does not have low body fat!  Good thing for her there are men like that who prefer the curves.  If others are not interested no harm done, because not everyone is compatible sexually.

As for the deep penetration it is really dependent on the size of the woman’s cervix and the man’s length!  In our case she has a small cervix and I have extra length.  If I am not careful I hit a wall and it is not super comfortable for either of us.  The extra cushion helps keep me from going balls deep. Different positions also come into play in this regard.

• Like 1