Hugecock

My Wife enjoys cum Tribs

Hi, any guys out there want to cum on my wife’s sexy pics, and take photo or video of it. It turns my wife on massively, me as well

message me

• Like 1

You might want to try a place like AFF for people into this!  See lots of people on there after the same kind of thing and tons of desperate guys for anything.  Don’t know that there will be many here interested, because this is just a chat site for swingers.

On 5/11/2023 at 5:44 PM, enhancer said:

You might want to try a place like AFF for people into this!  See lots of people on there after the same kind of thing and tons of desperate guys for anything.  Don’t know that there will be many here interested, because this is just a chat site for swingers.

Big influx of first time posters like this. 

• Like 2

So I’m new and I’ve been enjoying the pillow talk with wife about sharing her and swinging. I came across some threads where sharing pics was something people would do. I understand why, it’s sexy and the idea of someone seeing you or your partner naked is a hot “intro” I suppose. Is this actually a thing?  FULL DISCLOSURE, not looking to share pics here, simply asking.