couplers

Can You Tell Us About Your First FFM/FMF?

Lips & Tongues started a great thread about first MFMs.  So quoting that thread, but making one change...

"Our first FFM will always be special in our couple memory. Not only because it's been a very erotic evening, intense, full of pleasure, but also because... well... a first is a first! :)

We will probably tell that story soon in a post, but first we would like to read from your first FFM. How did it happen? What brought you 3 together? Was it planned? What happened? Make us dream... tell us everything about that special night... 
😘😘"

And please do tell if describing it as FFM or FMF makes a difference; did the male play with only one female? did the females avoid Lezzie play? or did each play with the other? 

Edited by couplers

My first fmf was with my ex wife and her maid of honor. We had a house full of people because that night we were attending an Eagles concert. The maid of honor had a sexual past with me in high school and we couple swapped with her husband as our first swing experience. After the concert we arrived at our house which was full of people spending the night. I had drove to the concert and worked the night before, so I was tired, went into the master bath naked to take a piss where I found my ex and the maid of honor trying to decide where she was going to sleep and I said " just hop in bed with us". So they eventually came to bed with my ex in the middle, my ex gave us both good night kisses. It wasn't long and my ex was stroking my cock, which I don't know about you other guys, but I perform best whenever I am worn out. I started fingering her wet pussy and told her to get on all 4's so I could doggie her. Whenever she got on all 4, I told the maid of honor to let my ex eat her pussy while we doggy. After I cum, the 2 gals continue with each other until the maid of honor crawled on top of me to 69. She got me hard and moved to fuck me cowgirl. My ex set on my face and played with her tits. I came again and I was done, but the girls played for a while longer.

The next morning the girls got up early to get our houseguest up to leave and that included the maid of honor.  That was the first time that the gals got it on, but it became an ongoing thing. There was always a sexual attraction since both knew that I had fucked the other. 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

21 hours ago, let's do it again said:

The maid of honor had a sexual past with me in high school

Having a past with her makes it easier all around.

21 hours ago, let's do it again said:

That was the first time that the gals got it on, but it became an ongoing thing. There was always a sexual attraction since both knew that I had fucked the other. 

Sharing my husband and boyfriend with Clair and Lora is what brought out my Lesbian side.  It was natural to go down on them after hubby finished with her.

Our first FFM was a fun night.  It took place at a hotel takeover (Friction) and involved the female half of a couple we're good friends with.   We'd had several experiences at that point, including having had our first MFM a couple of weeks prior and had big plans of slutting out at Friction where we'd know several couples and assumed it would be one big orgy.  The actuality of it turned out to be more sexy/social then play driven, which was still cool but not necessarily what we enviosioned.

We'd had advanced plans to play with a couple we're friends with who, like us, only played as a couple.  They'd arrived the Friday ready to get their party on while we didn't get there till the Saturday.   

Long story short, the male half of this couple seemed to have managed to catch himself something the Friday and come party time on Saturday he was feverish and out of commission.  Though the female half did come down to party with us, and we got a bit hot and heavy on the dance floor as we tend to, my wife and I had no expectations  of it going further.  Much to our surprise after taking a break to check on her husband she came back with an unexpected hall pass...

The three of us headed back to our room and proceeded to have an incredibly sexy and erratic time kissing, licking, suck and fucking the night away.  Out of respect for our out of commission friend, we kept it a soft swap experience with the only penetration being between my wife and I and between the ladies taking turns with a strap on, but that didn't stop it from being one of the hottest, kinkiest nights of my life and definitely one of my favorite memories in the lifestyle.   

On 5/11/2023 at 1:39 PM, NYirCPL said:

Our first FFM was a fun night.

We'd had advanced plans to play with a couple we're friends with who, like us, only played as a couple. 

Long story short, the male half of this couple [was] out of commission.  Though the female half did come down to party with us,

Out of respect for our out of commission friend, we kept it a soft swap experience with the only penetration being between my wife and I and between the ladies taking turns 

The interesting thing about this thread was that I had to double check with Daniela about her past on this.  We love talking about our sexual past, hers being much more interesting and varied than mine, which was fucking the same woman for twenty years, so I can usually write without checking with her.  But her girl-on-girl play isn't as interesting to me as the guys she seduced and fucked, and I have gotten into as much details about her girl play.  

She had two long term Lesbian lovers, and a number of short term girls she fucked for fun.  So when I asked Daniela if she had an FFM before we met, she told me that she had not, but did have several FFF encounters with one of her long term Lesbian friends and a hot date.

Anyway, a long way around to say that both Daniela's and my first FFM was together with the wife of a couple whose husband, like in the quote above, couldn't make it to a pre-arranged couples swap.  He was late flying back home from another city for our swap session so we didn't check to ask permission or anything, we just went at it.  It was good, but there wasn't anything that we hadn't done before, so it was hard swap play.  I went back and forth between the women, they played with each other, I came in the other wife.  It was good all around.

• Like 2

On 5/11/2023 at 1:39 PM, NYirCPL said:

Out of respect for our out of commission friend, we kept it a soft swap experience

If I were the wife of the out-of-commision husband, I would have felt disrespected not getting any real male penetration and cum.  😁  Hubby can always catch up later if he feels the need to even things out.

• Like 1

It was a VERY long time ago. At that time my wife worked part-time as an artists model (nude and clothed) and became friends with a fellow artists model. That whole scene (including the artists) is pretty open and experimental so my wife and I had a couple threesomes with her friend.

The interaction between the ladies was actually quite minimal, and (to my delight) their interactions were focused on me. My wife mostly enjoyed watching me fuck her.

At that time I could handle two ladies. Not sure I still have it in me, but can say with absolute certainty my wife can still handle two men.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

My wife mostly enjoyed watching me fuck her.

As a woman, I can empathize. 

20 hours ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

At that time I could handle two ladies. Not sure I still have it in me,

After morning sex, a long day at work, then working out, our men can't always perform twice before bedtime.  (We are a three woman, two man poly family.)  But a guy can, and should, always perform oral if he finds himself in an FMF situation. 

We girls have had some good conversations while "spitroasting" a guy. 🙂

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1