Not a swing partner per se, but a guy who was one of two men who I was regularly screwing (both knew about the other) asked me to marry him.  That surprised me.  And that I didn't have to give up the other guy surprised me more.

The three of us are still together, having picked up two other women along the way. 

The submissive I work with is sort of a "switch". We have a dom/sub relationship in which I am always in the dom role, but she also likes to dominate and "milk" men.

We reconcile this by me occasionally sending her "hunting" at hotel bars, etc.

One time she found a suitable partner in Manhattan, and it turned out he was an armpit guy. Very normal, professional, and she jacked his soul out through his cock, but he just had a need to stuff his nose in her armpits and practically snort it like cocaine. Surprised the hell out of her.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

Ok, so I am gonna tell on myself. This happened in 1995, we were all in our late 30's, and a doctor and his wife invited us out to their farm to get to know us  better knowing that we swing. Since my ex wife was a nurse for this doctor they knew each other very well and had probably already fucked but his wife and I went out for a walk alone around the farm. It was a hot humid afternoon and she expressed her concerns if I was wild enough for her. She was a very good looking woman and she knew it! She kept questioning me about being adventurous enough so I felt as though I had to prove myself! So we came to a watermelon patch and I had heard of this growing up,  so I took all my clothes off, poked a small hole into one of the watermelon and fucked it. Guys you don't know how great this warm watermelon felt as I fucked it. It's about as good as pussy!

3 hours ago, let's do it again said:

Ok, so I am gonna tell on myself. This happened in 1995, we were all in our late 30's, and a doctor and his wife invited us out to their farm to get to know us  better knowing that we swing. Since my ex wife was a nurse for this doctor they knew each other very well and had probably already fucked but his wife and I went out for a walk alone around the farm. It was a hot humid afternoon and she expressed her concerns if I was wild enough for her. She was a very good looking woman and she knew it! She kept questioning me about being adventurous enough so I felt as though I had to prove myself! So we came to a watermelon patch and I had heard of this growing up,  so I took all my clothes off, poked a small hole into one of the watermelon and fucked it. Guys you don't know how great this warm watermelon felt as I fucked it. It's about as good as pussy!

So were you wild enough for her?

Not that same day, she said that she would never eat watermelon again after she witnessed it. They owned a condo in Destin and we spent a week with them, that's where it happened the first time. She was a red head and you know what they say about redheads, " they have pink buttholes "! But I really thought that she would be better than what she was. I  read on these threads about asking what is permissible and what isn't, with her I tried everything, just to see her limits. I licked her asshole and she said that was a first, and pissed on her in the shower and she had never had that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By SwingersBoard
      My wife Stephanie is no slouch in the sex department. We are swingers, so that allows her to have all the sex she wants, but I think she was stunned at what she got this particular night. Stephanie got to experience it, so I'll let her tell the story...

All the guys were at my place; my husband Dustin, Cody, and Domingo. Cody and Domingo are the husbands of two swinger couples we are friends with. I hadn't thought much of it when both their wives begged off that night, one saying she had a bad headache and the other saying her period came early. I was disappointed I wouldn't get to see my swinger girlfriends, but I figured me and the guys could still have a fun night just hanging out.

Once the guys arrived, and we all had cracked a beer, Cody suggested that we play poker. I was thinking, "cool, strip poker." Unfortunately, he meant real poker, and I wasn't invited to play, just the three of them.

This went on for about two hours, them ignoring me. I was fuming! Dustin could tell I was very pissed off. But the boys continued to play. Finally, a little drunk and pouty, I said, "I want fucked! When are we going to fuck!" Shocking me, Dustin said, "You wanna fuck, do you? Come on, boys!"

They took me to my bedroom, undressed me, and tied me to my four-poster bed. I was helpless but very, very wet. Dustin said, "Who wants to go first?" Domingo spoke up and pushed his cock against my pussy lips, but he just spanked my clit instead of penetrating me. Then Cody and Dustin took their turns. They did that same thing, spank my clit with the head of their cocks.

Domingo pulled up a video on the computer where I could see it. I later found out it was called 'Gang Bang Slut'. Then the three of them left me in there while they proceeded to play poker again. I was forced to watch this movie for about an hour. I was sooo horny. All I wanted was cock and more cock. I was so sexually frustrated.

About half an hour later, someone's arm reached inside the door and turned off the movie and the lights. I begged them to fuck me, but they just shut the door and left me there. I imagine it was about 11:30 when the next event happened.

By this time, although still raging horny, I had fallen asleep, and they had consumed a generous portion of beer. The next thing I knew, I had a cock pounding away at my pussy. Let me tell you that is the way to wake up!

It was dark, I didn't know who it was, but I knew it wasn't Dustin. He is so huge. Whoever it was didn't cum. When he got close, he pulled out, and a different cock filled my hungry hole. I don't know if Dustin was in the room, and I never heard him or felt his cock. I assume that the two, Cody and Domingo, were taking turns.

After about 45 minutes of this, my pussy was getting so loose. I came four times in this period. After the fourth time, the door opened and closed. At last, this must be Dustin. Sure enough, it was a huge cock. His cock continued to plow me. My pussy was loose before, but it felt snug with this big thing inside me. I took all 12 inches of Dustin. I could hear the other guys by my head masturbating. I knew I was gonna get one hell of a facial. It seemed to take forever, but none of them came. They were just brought to the edge as if they were waiting for something.

That's when the lights came on, and I was surprised! The cock that was inside me was not Dustin! He was next to my head with Cody and Domingo. It was a kid fucking me. He must have been 19 years old. I asked who he was and found out he was the pizza guy. They had ordered pizza and bet with the pizza boy for free pizza. They bet Dustin's cock was bigger than his. They got free pizza if Dustin's was bigger; if it wasn't, he got to fuck me. I didn't mind; I'm sure this was the best tip he ever got. He came hard in me and flooded my pussy with cum.

Meanwhile, the boys were getting started. They were ready to cum. They ordered me to not swallow, and I had to blow cum bubbles when they shot their loads in my mouth. Cody came first, and I blew and dribbled some off my cheek. Domingo came next, blowing a tremendous load just about topping me off. My face was creamed all over.

There was no way I would be able to take Dustin's cum. I know he cums gallons, and cum was at the top of my mouth by this time. Instead, he stuck his cock in my mouth and coated his cock with everyone else's cum. It was so gooey. Then he shot his load all over my face. Cody kindly started to wipe off my face with a towel while the rest untied me.

Dustin said, "Ok, it's the lady's choice. What and who do you want now?" I told them that I wanted airtight right now, a nice cock in all my holes at once. Domingo was on his back, and I went cowgirl on top of him. Cody entered my ass while I sucked Dustin again. It felt so good, and I could feel them bump that inner wall inside me.

I was so satiated by this point. I was at the point of going limp when Cody was giving my ass a pounding. Domingo's job was pretty much just to fill me up. I was so sensitive down to my toes. I had never really felt like this. I felt like I was going to erupt. Cody came in my ass, and I was ready to pop. Domingo flipped me on my back, and he finished hard. Not only did he hit the finish line, but he kept on running. I came early and told him to stop because I was so sensitive. He pounded me into another two orgasms and broke me.

The session was two full hours, and I was sore, but it was well worth it. The boys were very nice when I went limp and had given me a three-man massage. I was in heaven. It felt very nice to be taken care of after getting fucked so hard and cumming so good.
    • By SwingersBoard
      I admit it, I had cheated with the cable guy. However, it was my first ever time to cheat on Jerry, and I lived in mortal fear of him finding out before I confessed to him.

Over the holidays while in a festive spirit I decided to fess up and get his reaction while we were involved in some hot sex with our next door neighbors. To say that he was upset would be an understatement!!

Jerry was furious with me and didn't speak to me for a couple of days while I thought he was cooling off. As it turned out he was plotting his revenge. He felt that I should never have had sex with one much less two other men without him there to protect me. I think he really just wanted to watch as that is what gets him off best lately. However, that is now beside the point.

Last night we were making up and having a nice dinner at a fine restaurant and enjoying several glasses of wine. Around 10 p.m. we headed for home and he announced to me that I owed him for my indiscretion and that he had a plan for me to make it up to him. Well, what could I say but yes, he was right and I would do it.

As we pulled into our driveway I noticed several cars parked in the street and commented that the neighbors must be having another party. With a smile on his face he said, 'It's a party but it's not the neighbors who are having it. You are the party tonight baby'. I then noticed that the lights were all on in our house and Jerry admitted that he had given the key to Steve and his buddies who were setting up and waiting for the guest of honor to arrive.

As we entered the house I spotted Steve, Dave, and three other men whom I didn't know in the process of moving our furniture to clear a spot in the middle of the family room and rolling out a huge inflatable mattress while all of them were nude. This started a small fire in my pussy, but I was apprehensive about five men and only me as the lone woman.

Jerry told the group that here I was and the party was ready to begin. With that, Steve who is a really big man picked me up and deposited me in the mattress on the floor while all of the men began to undress me rather hurriedly. I asked them to wait and I would get undressed for them, but Jerry said, 'shut up and let them have their way with you as you deserve all you're going to get.'

In about 30 seconds they had me nude, spread-eagle on the mattress while Steve was rubbing KY jelly all over his 9" dick and smearing my pussy with it as well. Normally, I would be lubricating and ready for sex, but the three strangers as well as the total number of men ready to fuck had me frightened.

Steve mounted me without any foreplay and as he sank his dick into my pussy even the KY jelly didn't prepare me adequately and it was uncomfortable to say the least. Now Steve is a nice guy, but they had all been put up to a gang bang by Jerry and all I could do was lay there and accept it. I had no choice as my arms and legs were being held firmly by the other four men. Steve pumped his dick into my pussy faster and faster until my body began to betray me and I began to lubricate until my juices ran down my legs. In about five minutes Steve shot his load into my cunt, and Dave took his place not giving me a minute to recover from my first orgasm.

Dave isn't quite as large as Steve but he put a lot of effort into his turn to fuck and I was breathing heavily and humping with him in a few minutes when he too shot his load in my cunt and was immediately replaced by one of the other men whose name I still don't know.

One by one these men fucked me until all five of them had enjoyed my pussy once and then they started over again. All the while Jerry was sitting there watching and taping the whole thing. 'How do you like this gang bang Cheryl?' he said as he was getting his rocks off just watching and taping the whole thing.

My agony and ecstasy went on for over three hours until I had been fucked at least a dozen times, had at least that many orgasms and I was begging for relief. At this point Jerry said to the crowd, 'That's enough for now guys, lets give her a chance to recover and then we can repeat this some other time.'

As the men left they all had to kiss, squeeze or twist one of my nipples to let me know they all had a great time. Meanwhile I was exhausted and just wanted to soak in a hot tub and go to sleep.

This morning Jerry is his old normal happy self and I am the one who is furious with him and not speaking. Yes, I admit I enjoyed myself last night for the most part, but it was too severe a punishment for what I had done in my opinion.

Oh by the way, I can hardly walk today much less think of sex for at least a week.
    • By CecilBCK
      Jules was on his knees licking Sarah to orgasm. Sarah was breathtakingly naked sitting in a carver chair, her arms on the arms of the carver chair. Her legs wide apart. Her fists clenched holding the end the chair’s arms as she absorbed the pleasure Jules was providing.

Sarah and I had an understanding that she could be pleasured by another man every few weeks. As long as I watched. And I loved watching. Finding suitable men was a problem.

Sarah had strict preferences. Must be fortyish, much younger than her. They must be in good physical condition. And they must be able to please her with their tongue. The more times in succession the better.

On this occasion one of her female friends, Liz, who was very aware of her preference for two men at a time, had made an offer to Sarah. “Jules is originally from Beirut," Liz said. "He is built like Greek God. He was involved in an accident a while back and he is no longer capable of achieving an erection. But, he is very, very good with his tongue. Trust me I have him at least once a week. Would you like to have him Sarah? You are welcome to. But I want to watch. And I want be completely naked. Rodney can stand behind you and tease your nipples while Jules pleasures you, as long as he is naked also. And I almost forgot. I want both of you to watch Jules pleasure me after he has done you as many times as you like.”

A few days later here we were. All of us completely naked except Jules who was wearing a tight pair of shorts to cover his accident.

“I love the way Rodney teases your nipples while Jules is fucking you with his tongue Sarah," Liz said. “Can he do that to me when it is my turn? You seem to be enjoying Jules. That was your fifth orgasm."

Jules was thriving on the reaction he was getting from Sarah as he put his hand under her arse cheeks and lifted her higher. He had not spoken a single word, as Liz did all the talking.

“You are amazing Sarah,” Liz growled after her ninth orgasm. “You have set the bar very high for my turn. Very soon I hope. Rodney has a roaring erection from watching you receive pleasure from Jules. He really is well hung. My turn now Sarah,” Liz commanded as she took over Sarah’s chair.

“Stay where you are Rodney and tease my nipples," Liz commanded. “Just like you did to Sarah. Only better. Sarah set a very high benchmark Jules. Fuck me with your tongue. Just like you did to Sarah. Only better. Sarah and Rodney are watching you perform. Show them how good you can be at pleasuring me. Slowly, I want at least fifteen minutes of your tongue."

As Jules licked Liz, she said, “I forgot to mention Sarah, I would love to watch Jules suck Rodney’s cock. He is rock hard and needs relief. Would you like to watch that Sarah?"

This was the last thing I was expecting. But Liz’s expectation had me even harder.

“I have watched him suck huge cocks before," Liz explained, "he is very talented at it. And it turns me on. Can I stand behind Rodney and tease his nipples while Jules fucks him with his tongue and mouth?"

Liz could sense that I was a little hesitant. “Lick his belly button first, then his nipples," Liz instructed as she lifted my arms behind my head. The sensation of a wet, teasing tongue on my nipples, albeit a male one was electric.

“Show him how good you are at pleasing men Jules," she coaxed. “Lick the side of his cock while I tease his nipples. I think Sarah likes that almost as much as he does.”

Years of fantasizing about another man pleasing me were about to really happen. Everything now seemed to be moving in slow motion.

“Tease his balls with your finger tips Jules” Liz instructed. When he started playing with my balls, he could have made me cum right there, but I wanted this to last. "His nipples are like bullets," Liz observed, “he wants you to suck him to orgasm. He is ready for you."

Liz then stood behind Jules and put her hands on either side of his head. “I am in charge here, you tease his nipples Sarah.” she said as she directed Jules lips to the tip of my cock.

“Tease him baby,” Liz said, as she ever so slowly fed the full length of my cock into his mouth. “Does that make you jealous Sarah?"

“Use your tongue on him," Liz said. “Bring him to the edge. This is a new experience for him. Make it unforgettable."

I had never thought about it before, but men have really powerful mouths, and Jules was proving it. He was sucking me hard, and it felt very good.

“Tongue kiss him Sarah,” Liz ordered. “Use two fingers on his cock as well as your mouth Jules."

“What a turn on this is,” Liz growled, as Sarah teased my nipples. I could sense both Sarah and Liz watching my cock in Jules mouth as Sarah slid her tongue deep into my mouth. “I love that you are enjoying this,” she breathed. “Cum for me baby.”

The effect of three people pleasing me simultaneously was incredible. I began to gasp and groan, as my hips began an uncontrollable back and forth movement.
      “Cum for me baby,” Sarah said once again.

And I did.

Mind blowing.

Like never before.
    • By oncewere
      My wife recounted this meeting less than a year before she passed away:

I had been in Washington for about a year, mostly attending Seattle meetings but one Saturday evening Rusty and I decided to go to the South Sound group for a little variety. We started with something new to me, a dark grope. With everyone undressed, they turned out the lights and we all went around kissing and groping at whomever we encountered. When the lights went on I had ended up in a group of about five or six people on one of the big beds. Someone was doing wonderful things to my pussy while I sucked on a rather nice, big cock. From time to time we shifted around as the mood struck us. And I had several mouths and cocks at my pussy and several cocks in my mouth and numerous people played with my boobs. It was slow and easy and most of the time I had my eyes closed, reveling in the excitement.

One by one, the people in the group came to noisy orgasms, raising my feelings immensely. As if someone had turned on a switch, as someone’s cock slipped into my pussy I began to come and come very strongly. The feeling of a cock in my mouth, three hands on my boobs and the man with his cock in me groaning, my feelings rose quickly then released suddenly as the cock in my pussy became agitated, spurting mightily into my depths. I shuddered all over and must have groaned loudly enough that the neighbors should have complained. I was still sucking on someone’s cock as I came down from the heights of orgasm.

The cock in my pussy slipped out and its owner kissed my cheek before he got up and left. Finding myself alone with a cock in my mouth, I gave it the best blow job ever, playing with his balls, using my lips and tongue in all kinds of ways, eliciting a Moan like you never heard. It was almost musical. His cock poured what must have been a pint of delicious, warm cum into my mouth which I swallowed as quickly as I could to leave room for the remainder. Through it all I kept up my tongue work, squeezing the last bit of pleasure out of it for both of us. Finally satisfied, we both collapsed for a moment while I played with his shrinking cock.

Finally, we began to sit up and a very familiar voice thanked me. I looked at him and managed a strangled squeak: “Pastor Ericson!”

He looked at me for a moment then uttered: “Carol?”. I had just sucked our music minister’s cock and at that moment was fondling his cock and balls in both my hands while his hands were on my boobs. I felt horribly awkward and embarrassed, not knowing what to say or do

He was obviously tongue-tied too and it never occurred to either of us to stop playing. “Well, Carol. I’m busted. I come down here to the Olympia group to avoid the chance of meeting parishioners but it had to be just a matter of time before I met someone else from church. Are you disappointed in me now that you know what I do for fun?” I wasn’t sure what to say so he continued. “Oh well, we are both in the same boat and I’m certainly not disappointed in you after that blow job you gave me.” We both broke up laughing. We got up and gave each other a big FMC hug. He asked if Rusty were at the party and I answered that he wouldn’t miss a party.

I asked if he had come alone. He hemmed and hawed for a moment then reckoned that we had to run across her some time that evening. “I brought Mitzi tonight.”

“Mitzi Franklin? Our Sunday School teacher? What about Mitch? Is he here too?” He shook his head. “Does Mitch know that you’re balling his wife?”

“They’ve been members for several years. They brought me into the club, kind of. Mitch is on a business trip. He knows Mitzi is here with me tonight. And here comes Julie, my fiancé.”

We found Rusty and then Mitzi and had a great talk about Christian polyamory. They amazed Rusty and me with the fact that at least three more couples were in the club too. Roy, the fellow Mitzi had been making out with joined us in a big group hug. Of course, since in true FMC spirit we shared a lot of fondling as we stood there together, the feelings and the dicks began to rise. Rusty and Mitzi seemed to be getting with it quickly, joking about laying his Sunday School teacher and pastor…. Er … Robert asked me if I would consider letting him make love to me. How could I resist? After all the parties and private orgies the nakedness and honesty of the club still gets to me. He took me into his arms and we shared a long, erotic kiss, rubbing together and fondling.

Having been elected Hostess at our club for the last year, I automatically checked to make sure that all of the group had made a connection. Not to worry, Julie and Rusty seemed happy together too. Both looked extremely pleased with their 69, with her on top.

But for now, Robert and I were getting it on. His hands were everywhere and his fingers tickling my back and sides were driving me crazy. When he began to nibble my ears and neck I practically came unglued. As he was ramming his cock into me, bringing me close to cumming, I couldn’t get the mental image out of my head of him leading us in the choir in Handel’s Messiah: “Alleluia – Alleluia – Alleluia” in time with his thrusts
    • By SwingersBoard
      For over three years now my husband has teased and tempted me with stories about us swinging with other couples or bi-singles. Up until this weekend, it was all talk.

We had planned a trip to Reno for a few days of relaxation and fun. Driving from Oregon to Nevada is tiring but worthwhile. I showered in our bathroom trying to refresh after the nine-hour drive. I could hear my husband in the room talking to someone. I assumed it was the hotel maid. When I came out of the shower the lights were off, and the TV was off, and I could see that my husband was lying on the bed. I figured he was beat from the drive too. I let my towel drop to the floor, and I snuggled up next to him. I could hear him breathing. It seemed somewhat labored so I assumed he'd just passed out and was on the way to snoring. I reached over and started to undo his Levis and shirt. I heard him let out a small moan. I took that as the "go ahead," and I pulled his clothes from him and began to lick and suck his balls and smooth 8 1/2" cock.

I love to suck cock, and I really get into it. I get so into it that I lose track of time and block out everything except for the beautiful cock that I'm devouring. I was very fatigued from the long drive, but I couldn't help but think that something just wasn't right. My husband Mike had quickly shot a huge load of cum in my face, which wasn't normal. Mike had, over the years, learned how to hold his orgasm for a long time in order to fully enjoy my oral technique. But he was tired so who could blame the guy. Within about a minute of him shooting his hot load in my face, he had pushed me back and was kissing my neck, my face, and my 40dd tits. I heard him moan loudly when he sucked one of my hard nipples into his mouth. As he slowly made his way down my tummy and to the tender area of flesh just above the pubic hair, I arched my back and tried to raise my swollen, wet pussy and clit to his hungry mouth. But he wasn't taking my signals, he was drawing this out as much as possible. Kissing all the way around my hairy mound. Teasing me. Making me want to fuck.

Finally, I could take no more teasing. I grabbed the back of his head and shoved it down to my dripping pussy, and his tongue began to dance over my clit as I slowly fucked his mouth. That's when I realized that Mikes hair felt funny. It felt short and almost spiky. His hair was nothing of the sort. It was smooth, longer, and very thick. I tensed up....was my mind playing tricks on me? I was just about ready to freak out when the door to the adjoining room to ours opened. I was confused and somewhat bewildered, especially when in the shadows I realized that the person entering our room was Mike. "What the fuck?" was the only sentence I uttered before getting a good look at the guy so eagerly lapping at my pussy. It was our local gas station attendant. My husband often teased me about the "kid" at the gas station. He was very cute, looking very much like Tim McGraw and with a killer personality. I'd always make a comment or just say "mmm-mmm-mmm" when I would see that tasty tender viddle at work. But I knew by looking at him that he was young. Probably too young. I am 31, and my handsome husband is 43. My husband had, without my knowledge, got the young stud muffin to consent to come to Reno and meet us and have a mini-vacation filled with nothing but sex. Come to find out this "kid" was actually 23 and was a full-time college student who was making extra cash by working at the gas station.

When I saw the huge smile on my husbands face I knew that I was in for a wonderful time. Tim (as I like to call him) went on about his business of licking my swollen snatch. Mike came over to the bed and unleashed his cock so that I could suck it. I was in heaven. A hard cock in my mouth and a hot tongue on my clit. Mike shot his hot cum into my mouth while I orgasmed. It was time for more cock. But I wanted to feel it in my pussy now. I had been a good oral girl, now it was time to be fucked. I pulled Tim up from my love hole and kissed him full on the lips. "Fuck me right now!" I said in a raspy voice. He obeyed. Slipping his very thick hard 7-incher deep in my tight cunt.

Mike was now recovering. He crawled up on the bed to watch Tim's fat cock ram into my little hole. Just the thought of Mike's face watching so close helped to push me over the edge. I exploded with such a force that Tim's cock was pushed right out of my pussy. He didn't waste much time shoving it back in. As my pussy flooded over, I could tell that Tim was nearing orgasm. We moved together in a very labored, rough way. I could tell that with each stroke it was taking a lot for him to hold it back. I whispered in his ear that I loved his fat cock and that I wanted him to fill my pussy with his cum. His cum hit the back of my pussy with such a force I expected to taste it. Within a minute or so, I heard Mike begin to cum too. He'd been stroking himself watching his wife get pounded by a handsome young stud. We all cleaned up, and they both laughed about how they'd tricked me and how my sweet husband had set the whole thing up and that we had three more nights to play out whatever fantasies I might have.

We left the hotel and went and played the slots, drank powerful drinks, and had a nice dinner. Later that night after many drinks we all three went back to our adjoining rooms and somehow, someway they convinced me that my tight little pussy could be slowly worked over and relaxed up enough to cram both their hard cocks into. I had drunk just enough to try it. But alas, the pussy was too small, they had to settle for one in my ass and one in my pussy...what a weekend. NOW, I'm looking for a sweet bi babe to help me set my hubby up...