CA22_explorer

First Full party experience (the male perspective)

[Abstract]
We finally made the jump.  My wife and I have been attending house parties for a while and we have been moving forward in our experiences until today where we live a  the full house party, meaning that we play individually and with others.   During this growing time, I have been reading this forum and others and it seems to be a trend to share the female perspective.  I thought that it would be an interested post sharing the male perspective  and perhaps have the feedback from the experienced  guys. 

[Details]
My wife and I have been attending house parties for around 3 years.  During this time we have been living the typical swingers stages (simplified *)
- Nudist
- Voyeur,
- Exhibition
- Soft play
- Full play (just now)

SOURCE: what_are_the_stages_of_the_lifecycle_of_swingers

In this last opportunity, my wife ventured playing with a guy that we know for while, but alone (without me present).  It was an interesting experience for me.  During the time that my wife went to play, I chatted with different people around, but a new feeling came to me.  Is she would be ok?  I took a look couple times and she seemed very concentrated in what she was doing.

After she finished, she came visibly happy and we chatted for a little while for other things except the play.  Later on, we went to play between us and with another couple that we knew.  The interesting part for me was that I felt incredible horny and at the same time I had problems to finish… my mind was running around.  

[Learning Lessons]
This experience taught  me couple lessons (may be obvious)
- My wife is an independent person that has feelings and desires.  I need to let her go to live and enjoy the experience by herself.
- I need to think in my self as well. I have been so attentive to her that I forget about me.  Now that we are “graduated” it is important that both of us  give us the opportunity to enjoy the experience without guilt

Any male around had experienced something similar?

5 hours ago, CA22_explorer said:

Any male around had experienced something similar?

After she finished, she came visibly happy

Yep, when we started in the lifestyle it was by hotwifing.  I knew my wife enjoyed having multiple partners and sexual variety when she was single, so although she expected to be monogamous with me, I figured she would enjoy having outside sex partners after we got married.  I was right.  She enjoyed it immensely and it took our sex life and our relationship in general from really good to great.  She is still noticeably happy and grateful after a session with another man/woman/couple.

we went to play between us and with another couple that we knew.  The interesting part for me was that I felt incredible horny

We now swap within a closed group, but after one or both of us play we are both, as you say, "incredibly horny" for each other.  Reclaiming sex is a real, loving, and wonderful thing.

• Like 1