cplnluv1

ReMeeting our First

We've met up with someone after years of not seeing them. It worked out quite well. Of course, every situation is different. As you know we say around here, expect only to have a pleasant time.

• Like 2

“ Reunited and it feels so good…” Peaches and Herb. We had long gaps with couples between sessions. It’s old, it’s new, it’s familiar, it’s exciting. Generally, only good. Usually reunited on cruises with people we had not seen in awhile. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, cplnluv1 said:

She said her husband knows her past and wants to meet us. They are not swingers, he is like Alan who was curious to sexual pasts.

After two years of me having a boyfriend while hubby was monogamous, I suddenly got over my jealousy and went on a binge of setting up hubby with my female friends and acquaintances for sex.  Some of the genuinely best fun was us dating her together, whether it eventually ended up with sex or not.

We never pushed things, only created opportunities, and we are still on good terms with those women.  Two in particular who are married have socialized with us from time-to-time with their husbands.  Both guys know of their wive's past with us and have brought it up.  With one we've had vanilla discussions about things like travel.  The other husband has asked for explicit details.  (I think he wanted to confirm what his wife told him.)

I think most people are cool with their spouse's past, and some are curious about what made their partner what they are.  I certainly would like to interrogate David's and Red's girlfriends before they met me.

19 hours ago, cplnluv1 said:

Wondering if others have met people they played with years ago

Lora, Clair and I have all played with Walter several times after he and Lora divorced, she moved in with us, and he moved to the other coast.  For me, it was as it always had been - the sex was good, but not great.  The more interesting thing was the one-on-one get togethers when I was in LA, more like dating, more intimate. 

Edited by couplers

Her life changed away from the reason you decided to move on. It looks like you left a very positive impression on her that she looked you up ten years later. I don’t know why you are hesitant. 

• Like 3