TricianMike

They recognized our profile

We had pictures but the location was changed when we joined a search site. 
We figure now all will be friends and we will know them better after we play. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seanhere78 said:

Interesting find since AM isn't search friendly in my eyes.

After registering on Ashley Madison we continued to check on our other profile

Our other profile is on a swingers lifestyle site. AM doesn’t have couple profiles that I know of. I only see men when I log into AM. Maybe if I limited my search to a small distance i possibly will find someone I know

A tip we were given years ago, there is nothing wrong if you meet those you know in a swinging situation, they are no different than you. You are both open and they want their privacy as you want yours. Life is short, meet them if you are interested. 

• Like 3

Have you ever shared pictures with a couple you were looking to meet only to get ghosted? Then see your pictures in a profile that was not you? Yes, we have had that happen. No more sharing like that. We have also had a few couples we thought we knew from our home town and we promptly made our profile more anonymous. Something about the hometown crowd, I don' know...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, herpob said:

Have you ever shared pictures with a couple you were looking to meet only to get ghosted? Then see your pictures in a profile that was not you? Yes, we have had that happen.

Did you report them to the administrator of the site?

• Like 1