Windy20

Where to find same room sex no swap?

Anyone have a clue on this? We aren't looking to swap pretty sure we don't fit the criteria of soft kinda up to whomever your dealing with. But we are looking to go out flirt laugh and maybe go back to the house and watch another couple have sex or vice versa but....how do you search that?? 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

I see people on swinger sites looking for exactly the same thing you are looking for all the time!  Not something we look for at all, but they are out there.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, NWAtlSwing said:

can easily do that at .

We've been to a club multiple times. Nothing as of yet

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, enhancer said:

I see people on swinger sites looking for exactly the same thing you are looking for all the time!  Not something we look for at all, but they are out there.

Thanks. Just making sure we are on the right path

Places like Trapeeze have open rooms where people can play and I assure you on a Saturday night, there will be other couples playing.

Maybe I am not understanding what you want?

Yep we've been to the lux they have rooms for such things. Some things are better left to a personal level rather then a big crowd or a big crowd behind closed doors. We are looking for a place that we can search for a couple go out for drinks and establish an actual friendship that has its intentions to see each other naked eventually or planned ect. 

• Like 4

If you’re looking to have a same room experience with just one other couple, it’s not likely to happen at a club … most couples there are looking for either a true swap experience or to just have their own fun. You should open a membership at a site such as SLS, SDC, or Kasidie. (I’m sure there must be others, but those are the ones I’ve heard of.) I don’t know about the latter two, but SLS allows you to search for couples within X miles of a specific geographic location and it indicates every member’s level of interest in Full, Soft, and Watch. You might have better luck going that route.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NC_Seniors said:

If you’re looking to have a same room experience with just one other couple, it’s not likely to happen at a club … most couples there are looking for either a true swap experience or to just have their own fun. You should open a membership at a site such as SLS, SDC, or Kasidie. (I’m sure there must be others, but those are the ones I’ve heard of.) I don’t know about the latter two, but SLS allows you to search for couples within X miles of a specific geographic location and it indicates every member’s level of interest in Full, Soft, and Watch. You might have better luck going that route.

On all of those sites.. guessing all in due time

47 minutes ago, Windy20 said:

On all of those sites.. guessing all in due time

Free or paid? Most won’t take you seriously if it’s the former …

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, NC_Seniors said:

Free or paid? Most won’t take you seriously if it’s the former …

All are paid

• Like 1

This is called a parallel and is a starting point for some couples and a kink for others.

You should not have any trouble finding another couple to engage in this with you; just be very clear about exactly 

what you are looking for and that there will be no intersecting/trading of partners, hence the name. 

• Like 1

Clubs you can have the same room. If you host or if you are going to someone's house make it clear what your boundaries are. My fiance and I don't have too many rules but one is same room always.  No expectations.  

• Like 1

We are looking to start in the very same way, connect with like minded people just like vanilla dating (crawl, walk, run, fly).  We’ve watched and read TONS of advice and this seems to be the best approach.  We live in Connecticut & it’s like trying to find a blizzard in Florida. It took us all half a lifetime to find our spouses & this will take time too.  Good luck and don’t give up!

• Like 2

We are experienced swingers. We usually soft or full swap. But if a newbie couple wanted to watch and be watched,  we would do it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, njbm said:

We are experienced swingers. We usually soft or full swap. But if a newbie couple wanted to watch and be watched,  we would do it. 

Where are you two located?