Irishcouple123

New Irish couple

Myself (27) and my partner (24) are looking to get into swinging. We work and live in Ireland but travel to England a fair bit. We are just testing the waters for now but would love to get chatting to people about it all. Thanks for reading.

• Like 2

Welcome! and thank you for joining us here.  From my perspective, it I great to have younger people, like myself, join in.  Please keep us updated on your adventures. 

• Like 2

Hello from Canada,

It is a pleasure to meet you Irishcouple123, welcome to the swingersboard.

As you navigate the waters of the swinging life, consider that we all started somewhere and that there are 

many people here that have experienced the same sort of issues that may arise on your journey.

Reach out to us here, this is how my wife and I came to join this board, with it becoming a combination

therapist and sex coach for us. The experience here is broad and deep and can help you stay out of trouble in many cases. 

Best regards to you both and good luck in your swinging journey. 

• Like 3

On 3/9/2023 at 2:22 AM, Irishcouple123 said:

Myself (27) and my partner (24) are looking to get into swinging.

My advice, from my experience, is to let your partner decide your path and the speed you travel.  Be generous with her in letting her do things without requiring reciprocity for you.  Swinging, or the lifestyle, does not require symmetry.  She may start playing while you don't, then you may do MFMs and not FFMs.  Let her feel secure and comfortable exploring and she will then bring you along shortly thereafter.  All I can say is that it worked for me.  I enjoyed my wife enjoying herself, then she wanted me to enjoy playing too.

• Like 4

On 3/12/2023 at 8:36 PM, Numex said:

My advice, from my experience, is to let your partner decide your path and the speed you travel.  Be generous with her in letting her do things without requiring reciprocity for you.  Swinging, or the lifestyle, does not require symmetry.  She may start playing while you don't, then you may do MFMs and not FFMs.  Let her feel secure and comfortable exploring and she will then bring you along shortly thereafter.  All I can say is that it worked for me.  I enjoyed my wife enjoying herself, then she wanted me to enjoy playing too.

Probably the best advice from experience a guy can get. I've done and felt the same way since we started hotwifing, but there was one point that could've became a disaster. Wife was basically pushing herself beyond her comfort level to make things symmetrical. For better or for worse, we are in a pretty conservative area so finding like minded people is pretty difficult. Thankfully she came clean about not being to the point of sharing me before that happened. Introduced her to this forum shortly thereafter.  

• Like 3