enhancer

Couples only looking for a unicorn!

Rant about couples only looking for unicorns!  When you see a couples profile that stats clearly they only play together do not message only her pretending that he does not exist hoping you can convince her to play with you.  It is fucking annoying!  Right up there with the stupid guys trying the same thing.  You are not that special that devoted wives are just going to ditch their husband to be with you.  Even a bigger joke when you only have pictures of her and maybe one of your ugly dick.  Not only are you not going to have any chance with her you have also burned any bridges for when you eventually realize the only way you are going to make any of your fantasies come true is to look for couples.  You will be blocked.  People are so fucking stupid sometimes.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, GoldCoCouple said:

They're called unicorns for a reason...

Yup, but everyone thinks they are going to be the exception!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, enhancer said:

Yup, but everyone thinks they are going to be the exception!

WAIT! You mean … we’re not? 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ToeDippers said:

We were that couple looking for a unicorn. 

Yes, but did you hit up wives from couples that are clear on their profile that they only play together?  If you did how did that work out for you?

I just recently posted about my offers, separately to both the husband and wife of a married couple, to be the unicorn for them which ever way they wanted.  Apparently they were too inhibited to discuss it with each other, so it went nowhere. 

• Like 2

On 2/25/2023 at 7:15 PM, enhancer said:

Yes, but did you hit up wives from couples that are clear on their profile that they only play together?  If you did how did that work out for you?

No,, we were contacted by too many men who wanted my wife. The thing was we found a Unicorn in our everyday life who was happy to fulfill a very curious wife. Goes to prove there are Unicorns if you aren’t looking. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ToeDippers said:

there are Unicorns if you aren’t looking. 

Depends what you're looking for.  When I first got over my fear and jealousy of hubby playing with other women, I began setting him up with female friends and acquaintances.  It was easier than I thought.  David is attractive and women feel comfortable carrying on with a married man with his wife's permission. 

It was super exciting for me, but the difficulty was having them let me be there to watch and possibly participate.  Clair was the first that not only let me watch and participate, but also got sexually aggressive with me as well.  That's how I found out that I had a Lesbian side.

1 hour ago, couplers said:

Depends what you're looking for. 

We were looking for a woman to be with my wife with me just watching. The Unicorn was willing to do more if we wanted. 

Typical definition in the context here is a single bisexual girl that is willing to play with couples. 

• Like 1

Called unicorns because it is almost easier to find a unicorn than a single bisexual girl that wants to play with couples.