let's do it again

Are you sexually supercharged?

Have you loved sex since the first time that you pleasured yourself, are you willing to try anything new in sex, do anything to please a lover, or study or research sex because you love sex so much!  So the question is: do you consider yourself sexually supercharged or has a lover ever commented about how sexually passionate you are or have you ever had a lover this way?

8 hours ago, let's do it again said:

Are you sexually supercharged?

No, but according to your criteria, my wife is.  As my wife has pointed out, I have had more sex than her because being married before, the ex and I monogamously banged just about every day.  Daniela, however, had more lovers including women, and did more things.

Edited by Numex

We are both sexually passionate yes!  However neither one of us is willing to try anything new in sex or do anything to please a lover that does not interest us. Scat and piss play are just not going to happen for either of us. I am absolutely never doing any sexual acts with another man regardless of who wants to see it or be involved.  We are also both very picky about who we have sex with and far from desperate.  So by your standards we are not sexually supercharged.

We have some lifestyle friends who we consider to be sex addicts. They really need constant action and nothing will slow them down. 

Are you kidding!!! Coming from a strict religious upbringing, I'm lucky that I'm even interested in sex (fortunately, I'm very, very lucky). So, even though I was raised being taught that sex is wrong and almost always results in pregnancy that will ruin your life, I have somehow been able to overcome that and be able to enjoy it 1-3 times a week. I don't know how some people must have it multiple times in a day and I really don't understand how they can keep a job (unless their job is having sex, I guess). Still, after being on the planet for awhile now, we are both still challenging limits and exploring different ways to have sex. Make no mistake, we are both very passionate, but passion doesn't always lead to sex.

We have sex nearly every day, only missing a day if one of us isn’t feeling well…..we have been like this for at least the last 7-8 years of our marriage….oddly enough we started out having sex less often than we do now. We have been together for 21 yrs and know each other well sexually so there isn’t much we would ask the other to do. Virtually every time we start out making love and end up screwing each other’s brains out.  
I still think we are mild compared to many others on this board.

• Like 1

When I started this thread I thought of my own experiences. I had lovers that told me that I was the most  passionate lover they had ever had and I  feel that is because I have enjoying the physical and mental feel sex brings to me, so that is why I research ways to make me a better lover and willing to try anything! I never enjoyed video games, alcohol, drugs, golf because it never fulfilled me like sex. I have had lovers that you can tell that they only swinging for there partner's sake. Before swinging I had lovers that didn't enjoy sex, but the ones that did enjoy it tried swinging with me. I love it when a lover tells me how passionate I am, because I try to be !

• Like 1