Sign in to follow this  
let's do it again

Men, can you smell when a woman is ovulating?

I just want to know if my fellow brothers can smell a woman ovulating even if she is dressed. I retired from a factory and I could especially smell the woman that worked close by me, one time I could especially smell her, so I asked her if she was ovulating and she said "yes".  Now my current SO is a registered nurse, I asked her if she was ovulating when I smelled her and she responded that " men can't smell a woman ovulating with clothes on", men, tell me your views on this.

Even women don't know when they're ovulating, that's why they sell tests for it.  And if a woman is on hormonal contraceptives, she doesn't ovulate at all.  But OTOH, it's certainly possible.  Some dogs can sniff out cancer, and there's a woman who can smell people with Parkinson's even before they have symptoms. 

I can't smell ovulation on all women, it only seems to happen women that I  come in close contact with. I have also experienced this on nude beaches and wonder if other men do and that is why some men leak precum on the nude beach, I just don't know. For me the smell is like sweet urine, it's hard to describe, but it doesn't stink. This woman that I worked next to was especially easy to smell,  she was 35 and extremely fit and she wasn't surprised that I could smell her. I guess it's kinda like pheromones  and how a woman can smell a man by his shirt or the sheets he lays on, she may smell him, but others don't. 

Is this the new birth control? Don't fuck em' if you can smell the ovulation.

I don't doubt this is possible, but I do wonder what use this is to anyone.