Sign in to follow this  
SJBluebirds

ChatAI is asked about swinging. For What It's Worth, I suppose.

QuestionIs swinging right for me and my partner?  ( Asked at chat.OpenAI.com/chat )

Answer:

The number of sexual partners someone should have is a personal decision and should not be based on societal expectations or norms. What's most important is that any sexual activity is safe, consensual, and respectful to all parties involved.

Sexual health and behavior are highly personal and individualized. People make choices based on their own beliefs, values, experiences, and comfort levels. The only "right" number of sexual partners is the one that feels comfortable and fulfilling for each individual person.

It's also important to keep in mind that the number of sexual partners someone has does not define their worth or value as a person. Ultimately, it's up to each individual to determine what's best for them when it comes to their sexual health and behavior.

• Like 1

SJBluebirds, I’m fairly impressed with that response. It may not delve deeply into every consideration, but it’s a pretty good summary of the important aspects. 👏

Just as everyone here has gotten over what other people think about us, now we're worried about chat bots.  😉

Edited by couplers
  • Haha 1