StartingOver60

Engaging in 69......

Question:  When you ease into 69ing without discussion guy's, do you assume the partner is going to swallow.  Do you just go for it and assume she will swallow?  Ladies when you sense he is about to cum, do you pull him out or do you just go with it even if you don't usually swallow.  Curious if the position changes the thinking and feeling about it.  Not to generalize just saying my experience is that most women swallow even if they don't usually like giving a BJ. 

• Like 1

Guy here, I don't assume anything when it comes to sex. I like the woman on top and me on the bottom, never liked 69 on your sides. Actually, I like 69 as foreplay to intercourse so I don't want to cum during 69. 69 is great for me during the refactory period, if you want to go a second round, 69 is the best way to get me up. I have said it before in other threads that 69 is my favorite position. 

• Like 3

Male here. I like 69 as a warm up, not a conclusion. As to swallowing, I ask the partner. If there is enthusiasm, ok. Hesitation is a no. 95% of the time, I ejaculate during intercourse with a condom.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

16 hours ago, let's do it again said:

Guy here, I don't assume anything when it comes to sex.

That's a good policy.  But as a woman, if I let a guy into my mouth, pussy, or bum I assume that he's going to ejaculate.  Orgasm is the goal after all.   If it's in my mouth, I swallow unless I'm going to pass to another girl, which we sometimes do. 

16 hours ago, let's do it again said:

Actually, I like 69 as foreplay to intercourse so I don't want to cum during 69.

That's my preference as well.  Oral has its place both before and after the main event, but I prefer to mutually orgasm p-in-v. 

• Like 3

No I never assume a woman is going to swallow my cum and I am not sure why the 69 position would make them more likely to if they don’t in the first place!  Besides it would probably take me an hour to cum from oral and I don’t think there are to many women that feel like sucking cock that long.

I have never assumed a woman wants me to cum in her mouth (swinging or otherwise). I think it's polite to ask if that's what she wants.

• Like 3

On 1/20/2023 at 1:11 PM, enhancer said:

it would probably take me an hour to cum from oral

That's me as well, but it doesn't matter, all the women in our group are swallowers.