My ex wife was with me on a nude beach in Jamaica, I was sitting in a lounge chair at the beach and she was laying by the shoreline. A young man was walking the shoreline looking for shells. He and my ex started talking so he sat down by her. My ex said they started talking about all the nude people and he stated that it was the first time on a nude beach for he and his wife. The conversation turned to sex and my ex could see he was getting an erection and the conversation got even more graphic. My ex said that she was flattered has he was now at full erection. He apologized for which my ex said no problem, and continued talking dirty to him. She seen that he started squirming and told him to let it happen and he ejaculated 3 long squirts of cum. He waited till his erection went down and left to sit by his wife.  Has anything like this happened to you at a nude beach ?

• Hot! 2

No.  Most all nudist locations we have been have been family style locations. Or if over 21 only sexual acts were banned from open areas.

so not for us.

We used to frequent Sandy Hook in New Jersey. There was a young man who had recurrent erections. His nickname was “ Woody.”

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, njbm said:

We used to frequent Sandy Hook in New Jersey. There was a young man who had recurrent erections. His nickname was “ Woody.”

Home with a bad cold, no Covid, I’m thinking about the summer and sitting on the beach. 
Sandy Hook is a nude beach as you know, not a swinger or sex beach. When we go we sit with lifestyle friends who are there to enjoy the beach. Sex does not happen on the beach but you can’t stop lookers who are there to stare and get their jollies. I have noticed erections mostly from men who look because it is the only place they can see a nude woman or by closeted men who feel free to look at what they want to look at. 
I have never witnessed a man ejaculating and if one did there would be a problem. Any couple having sex in the open would find themselves with a much bigger problem in Federal court. 
Now let me go back to my thoughts of being on a beach. 

• Like 1