northviking1992

Wanna try going to a swingers club

I wanna try going to a swingers club with my wife. Both my wife and I are unsure about swapping partners, but we're interested in have sex in the same bed with another couple, without swapping or even being watched Is that weird? Also we wanna explore our sexuality in exotic way.

Does anyone have insight?

• Like 1

Having sex in the same bed with another couple isn’t at all unusual for beginners.
However, I have no insight whatsoever on how you can do that without being watched. 
😳

• Like 2

That's how we started years ago, 2 couples with our same partners having sex. I think that everyone will take a peek at the other couple, but that is a starter, or it was for us. Then the next step is letting the other couple watch and then a full on swap. Take baby steps till you get comfortable, and it will. You will get one hell of a rush knowing couples are watching you have sex! Go for it, you only live once!

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

2 hours ago, northviking1992 said:

I wanna try going to a swingers club with my wife. Both my wife and I are unsure about swapping partners, but we're interested in have sex in the same bed with another couple, without swapping or even being watched Is that wierd? Also we wanna explore our sexuallity in exotic way

Correction, we want to explore be watched 

Then a club should work just fine for you. Most people will ask before joining another couple and (even if they don't ask...there are a few), a simple 'no' will usually take care of them (and just in case it doesn't, the club owner will finish them). If you want to be watched without fear of being arrested, the club is the place to go.

• Like 1

There are as many variations within the “Lifestyle” as there are leafs of a cabbage head.  The whole intent is to provide, become part of and enjoy a level of open adult activity, discussion, humor, sensuality, openly provocative, sensual, flirtatious, exotic, adventurous, humorous and just plain ol’ adult fun.  Oh…and sometimes there is sex…of every variety. 

And from time to time it might not be with your SO….or it might include your SO……or it very often may be only with your SO.  Many are there just to be loose and carefree….enjoy the freedom.  At a higher level. And if something extra happens more the better.  Those are the ones that really have fun….and live the wave.  Everyone else that comes with a purpose…a goal…an agenda……they might….maybe…..for a while.  But those of us that have been, seen and lived the lifestyle for 10, 15, 20, 30+ years can tell you.  It’s ok to enjoy and sexually play with the one you came to the party with.  Cause if you can’t play well with that person…..you most likely will not play well with others….not for long anyway.

There are dozens of couples that exclusively play with only their spouse/SO.  It might be in a room with another couple, or group room….or open area.  If you can’t become free with the one you spend your life with………..