sensuality

To cum or not to cum?...inside, that is!

:) This is kind of a spin off of the thread about condoms for intercourse, but not for oral. :)

Ladies: When playing with someone other than your SO, if you do not use a condom for intercourse, do you let the guy cum inside of you or make him pull out?

And, if you use a condom, does he stay inside or does he have to pull out?

And,Gentlemen:

How do you feel about these questions?

I prefer the guy not cum inside of me,I'd prefer he pulled out.

However, I am noticing some people think differently about this topic.So,I thought it would be interesting to strike up a conversation about it :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Personally we always use condoms for sex....not for oral. Go figure right. I just don't think I would find it satisfying to do oral with a condom on. I do not make our play friend pull out when he cums since he has a condom on I do feel alot safer with that, plus I like to feel and know that he has cum...maybe I am a weirdo?

:) Of course you're not a weirdo ::P: We all have our preferences ;) I was just curious to see how others feel about this subject. I go back and forth about wearing a condom for oral, because of the reality that the AIDS virus is in pre-cum...but as for intercourse, I absolutely want them wearing a condom and to pull out, because I'm not on any kind of birth control {Can't take hormones, yada yada!!} :confused:

We do our safe sex evaluations early in the friendship. If we feel there is any possibility of a problem, be it pregnancy or stds, we don't play with that couple. That's probably why we've only played with five couples in 24 years.

In the past, when we've decided a couple was within our "safety envelope" we've played with no restrictions.

Mrs. Alura and I were talking about this subject recently. "When I take a guy's cock into my mouth," she said, "I expect that I'll be drinking his cum shortly. He doesn't always cum in my mouth, but I always expect it. Same thing with my pussy. If I didn't feel safe with him, I wouldn't be in bed with him."

And I wouldn't be in bed with his wife.

Again, that's how we've done it in the past. How we approach this issue in the future will depend entirely on the couple we're approaching it with.

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

With regards to the AIDS virus being present in pre-cum..{the clear stuff that comes before actual ejaculation}. I have read that the virus is found in that as well as the actual ejaculate. I read it on the CDC website and a few other sites while researching the subject. If you want to read up on this, let me know and I'll try to re-locate the sites for you. :)

I've contemplated going without for oral, but then I read that and that scared the crap out of me, so now I've come up with an idea for oral with a condom...I hope it works...they have that new KY that creates a warming sensation, so I'm thinking...you put a drop or 2 inside the condom before you actually slide it on...and hopefully that will heighten the sensations... :rolleyes: We'll have to see ::P:

Being young I have been swinging with the same group for several years and we all enjoy good naked parties. If i trust the guy i will permit him to cum inside me and let me enjoy the warmth of his cum. As far as oral goes I much prefer that he withdraw and let me see it "cumming"

:lol:

• Like 2

Even when we don’t use a condom, Sheryl doesn’t mind having a guy cum inside her pussy. However, she prefers to have him finish in her mouth.

How does Greg feel about the question? It’s a legitimate one. Whenever Greg is ready to cum, he usually asks the lady where she would like him to do so. Most ladies consent to have him cum inside her pussy, even without a condom. However, he will occasionally request for the lady to finish him with her mouth.

• Hot! 1

It depends on the couple for us also but we never use condoms for oral. Adam says "Why bother?" and I detest the taste of latex. When we are using condoms I will sometimes finish the other male orally or ask him to pull out and finish on my chest. One the rare occasion we don't use a condom I don't really care but there is something very naughty about having the seed of two different men inside me.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

You and I both ;):lol:

I'm just not willing to compromise my health for a few hours of pleasure. Even my hunny refuses to not wear a condom. Now, I have told him it's fine to receive a blowjob w/o a condom {yeah, I know, how hypocritical :rollseyes: }, but afterwards...after ANY contact with someone else, before he touches me, he needs to clean up. Paranoid? Maybe so, but that's the way it goes. ;):lol:

We always use condoms for intercourse. It's just not a matter of cumming inside her, but for us, also just safe sex. And Mrs. WS doesn't want another man's cum in her pussy, that is a bit to intimate for her. And for me. That is something she reserves just for me.

I would have to agree with "it depends on who it's with". My first time with another man (with hubby present ofcourse) we used a condom, and we do use condoms with guys I find at partys that want to fuck me right then. Sometimes at really wild parties hubby lets me troll around and get fucked. Then I return with quite a grin and he knows I've been both pleasured and safe. Now we do have a regular couple that we fuck together and I let him cum in my pussy and hubby cums in hers. Then the girls lick our man's cum from each other. I do give oral without a condom but only hubby cums in my mouth. So it really just depends on the situation.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Think everyone has legitimate points and truthfully I think it depends on the couple(s) and/or single(s) involved. Just have to respect those that you are playing with. I have been with both single females and couples in which some want you to wear a condom, no glove no love, and others prefer no condom.

As it has been mentioned by a few, some woman like the feel of a man cumming in her mouth or pussy. Others want a man to pull out and usually the ground rules have been laid out before playing so you know what to do.

I will say most, if not all of the woman who ask that I wear a condom while inside of her enjoy that I don't pull out and cum in her with the condom on.

Use your own judgement and respect those that you play with.

• Like 1

There has only been *one* instance that I've (f) played w/ someone w/o a condom. It is one of our rules, no glove no love, but there weren't any present. Lyle and I discussed it and decided that it was ok because 1. He's an old bf of mine and a really good friend. 2. He hasn't been w/ anyone else in over a year. 3. He's clean (been tested). I let him cum inside me, simply because I'm sterile and I wanted to feel it. Lyle and I both got sterilized in the last year, 3 kids is enough, and we don't need any surprizes in the lifestyle! Condoms fail sometimes - why chance it?

• Like 1

We are a strict no glove no love couple, but no condom for oral which now that I've read that pre cum information i may have to re think everything. We explain the condom requirements from the begining and if the couple we are with says no then we don't play.

We always use condoms when we play for intercourse, but not for oral. We also have an agreement that he will not cum in the mouth of another woman and I will not have another man cum in my mouth.

Another really good question...I even want the guy to pull out with the condom on and cum somewhere else or I will use those vaginal films on top of using condoms...I'm figuring some of the ladies probably are on the pill, but even then? I'm learning that some people just don't feel there's much of a risk involved. Either because they're uninformed, or sincerely trust the people they're involved with. :cool:

Personally the "other guy" has only done anal on my wife and I sure like seeing him pull out and cum on my wife's tush! Or cumming on her tits is also great too! When it's just me and my wife, I love to see my cum on her and she gets so excited seeing how much cum, comes out of me. When she's on her back and her belly and boobs look so good, I just want to shoot my cream all over her!

If the other guy came inside her, I (the husband) would feel cheated. :sad::lol:

Pregnancy is definately a worry sometimes. We had a little accident a few years back and didn't know who's little guys won the race to an egg if you know what I mean. My wife doesn't really stick to any type of birth control and I've had the "big V" so if it were to happen again we'd be in a heck of a predicament. To make matters worse...my wife hates the sight, smell or anything having to do with cum. So, she of course doesn't swallow...doesn't like being cum on. She does love it when either myself or a boyfriend cum in her. First and foremost, she doesn't have to see it. Secondly, it makes her cum as well when she's being cum in. She hasn't had a boyfriend in a long time but if she's feeling frisky the condom usually doesn't make it on before they're doing the deed. So really it's just about know where she is in her cycle and doing her best to not get carried away. The day sometimes minute she finishes her time of the month is when she's on prowl the most and will usually be that way for about a week or so, then she tries not to have any other man besides me during that time.

• Like 1

We have one coulple and one single lady we play unprotected with. We (the men) cum whenever and where ever we get the chance. If we're fucking we cum in their pussy, if we're getting head we cum in their mouths.

• Like 1

Inside, always. And I much prefer in my pussy than my ass or mouth, although I will eagerly swallow if that's where the moment happens. When he cums in my vagina sperm keep swimming further in and I can keep a living part of a man (or two or three, or several times, four) alive inside of me for days, which is a real turn-on for me. I even think about having another man's sperm still in me when I am having sex days later. In my stomach or ass that isn't going to happen, I assume those little confused swimmers meet a quick demise. :sad:

After Clair got accidentally pregnant with hubby, I decided to get pregnant as quickly as possible so we could have our babies as close as possible. Hubby, boyfriend Red, and I agreed that I would go off birth control and let the fastest sperm win. It was the most sexually charged intercourse I have ever had.

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

Most of our action happens with our closed group. Most of the

ladies prefer that the guys release inside them. There are a few that get off on the guys pulling out and jerking a big load on them. Personally It’s the height of pleasure when I feel a guy’s hard cock pulsing and releasing a load inside me. I love it that my pussy feels that good to him. It also feels incredible when they are balls deep and I’m stretched and filled with their cock. One nighters - it’s all about the condom, a blowjob or

a hand job.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

Ladies: When playing with someone other than your SO, if you do not use a condom for intercourse, do you let the guy cum inside of you or make him pull out?

We only have condomless sex with two couples, our very close friends, and I do not have any particular preference handling male orgasms, sometimes I wanted on me, some others times I wanted in my, all depends of the position and the intensity/rhythm. If he is on top of me or behind me pull out is easy to perform in the other hand if I am on top of him cum inside is the most confortable option.

And, if you use a condom, does he stay inside or does he have to pull out?

Same as above,

And,Gentlemen:

Most of men including my husband always warn/ask before cumming, regardless if is oral sex or intercourse (with or without condoms). I have seen them always happy regardless.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

... I find it extraordinarily difficult to pull out of a woman, regardless of where I'm in, as I get close to orgasm and definitely as I am ejaculating. During that time my instinct is to push in, hard.
To clarify - the small percentage of times that I cum in a woman's mouth I refrain from pushing in. Everyone in our group is extremely polite, sensitive and accommodating and I try to be too.
  • Like 1

Posting brings the quandary of either repeating myself from earlier posts, or leaving out essential context for what I am saying. It seems that I have done the latter, so I will repeat myself by quoting my previous posts.....

...On the children that we share - I will spare you my quoting previous posts. None of us had any children before we got together. Clair and I have children by David and Red; Lora has children just with David. We've had them in three tranches, the children in each set as close together as possible so that we would all be going through the same thing at the same time to be able to support each other and nurse each others child. The most important thing is that we adults consider ourselves to be the parent of each child. It requires more than anything good lawyers, accountants, and insurance agents.

Thank you so much for reposting your background story and personal circumstances. Lots of insights can be gained from your experiences. And the understanding between the members of your family (including Frank and Becky) is awe-inspiring. Though having a child with my bf is still something I cant decide on. I wish my polycule could turn out as loving as yours when the time comes.

... I wish my polycule could turn out as loving as yours when the time comes.
Like any other family we have our disagreements, which can be emotional. What I have observed, however, is that (unlike a traditional couple) in a poly family the two opponents have others to run to for consolation, support, psycho-therapy, and yes, sex. The others not only provide support, but also help reconcile the two that are fighting. It is a big advantage to maintaining our family.
  • Like 1

To add to this and I agree... most are very polite. We did meet up with another couple a few years back and the guy was a bit more aggressive than we expected. I think his wife liked it that way. As we were engaged my wife was blowing him as he was about to cum, and our rule is not in the mouth he jams his cock into her mouth and erupts, keeps it in there as she pushes it out so she swallows. We had a nice discussion later with the hosts of the party and they were not welcomed back.

To clarify - the small percentage of times that I cum in a woman's mouth I refrain from pushing in. Everyone in our group is extremely polite, sensitive and accommodating and I try to be too.
  • Like 2

To add to this and I agree... most are very polite. We did meet up with another couple a few years back and the guy was a bit more aggressive than we expected. I think his wife liked it that way. ..

Part of the fun of having sex with other people is exploring what they like, and how they like it. My wife and I are pretty much open to anything, but we are extremely sensitive to what others like and don't like. We like the variety, even if it's something we wouldn't do every day. Aggressiveness is one of those things. My wife isn't particularly aggressive, but does it for one guy whose wife thinks it's "sick." I've been on both sides of it with different women; it's just fun seeing how they get off, even if ass-slapping isn't my thing.

• Like 3

Like any other family we have our disagreements, which can be emotional. What I have observed, however, is that (unlike a traditional couple) in a poly family the two opponents have others to run to for consolation, support, psycho-therapy, and yes, sex. The others not only provide support, but also help reconcile the two that are fighting. It is a big advantage to maintaining our family.

Do u live together?

• Like 1

Do u live together?
WTF? That wasn't me posting.

That was my post! This happened to me once before when I first joined like ten years ago, but the opposite way - there was a post in a thread that was attributed to me, but was someone else's.

Anyway, to answer the question, yes we live together in a poly family of three women and two guys and our children we've made together. The important thing it seems that when there is a dispute between two of us the others don't take sides, just reconciliation.

Anyway, to answer the question, yes we live together in a poly family of three women and two guys and our children we've made together. The important thing it seems that when there is a dispute between two of us the others don't take sides, just reconciliation.

Thanks. I guess the dynamics will be very different if we don't live together and there will be children.

And,Gentlemen:

It's important to me to be sensitive to my wife's feelings. It's ok with both of us if he cums inside her without a condom.

She can't get pregnant. We both know we are taking a risk playing without a condom but we usually play with people we have gotten to know first and trust.

• Like 1

My wife does not swing, she has a bareback lover. His wife also does bareback with me. Bareback feels right and warm cum inside a girls pussy is the epitome of sex

These are are only swapping friends. My wife enjoys his ample length inside her, I suspect he his better at satisfying her than I am. I'd like to watch, but when we tried same room it did not seem to work out right.

After love making session, when we get home and I make love with her, it is fantastic, she is so wet and slippy. If there was no cum inside her it would not be the same

His wife tells me stories about her husband's techniques and I'm sure that's part of what turns my wife on. Condoms, which she hates, would kill the spontaneity.

I suggested other coples and condoms and she said no.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

My wife does not swing, she has a bareback lover. His wife also does bareback with me. Bareback feels right and warm cum inside a girls pussy is the epitome of sex

These are are only swapping friends. .

Well stated. Although we play with several couples in a closed group, both my wife and I consider them more than sex partners, more than friends. They are lovers. And we always go bareback for the reasons you give.

• Like 1

And,Gentlemen:

Uh, just fine...

I prefer the guy not cum inside of me,I'd prefer he pulled out.

However, I am noticing some people think differently about this topic.So,I thought it would be interesting to strike up a conversation about it :rolleyes:

First, I figure out what my options are. Then, unless I'm given some sort of indication of what she prefers when it's time, I choose from among the available options, whatever seems hot at the time. It seems pretty straight forward to read the situation or prompt subtly for a hint or flat out be told more directly where to direct the finale. For me, the hottest place is whatever turns my partner on the most. It's not like I'm going to run out of orgasms in the near future and won't be doing something different next time and the next and... Actually, I sort of like trying to figure out what would be the hottest thing to do given the mood and the rest of the experience, but I would always defer to a partner's preference.

I’m a inside guy. I prefer to get off in a woman and Make a cream pie. I have fantasies of my wife being cream pies with me and others. How ever giving the stigma and the risks of stds or stis vd cd dvd what ever they want to call it now lol. Wrapping it up is game. It’s hard to find people that you can fully trust anymore and it’s not the risk. We and the wife bareback that’s all good but anyone else no glove no love.

• Like 1

pie. I have fantasies of my wife being cream pies with me and others. How ever... We and the wife bareback that’s all good but anyone else no glove no love.

My wife and I love inside, but have the same fears that you do. That's why we and several other couples formed a closed group. Enough variety, all bareback (nothing like entering my wife's sloppy, used pussy after I've been in elsewhere), and low risk for two reasons. Everyone gets really sexually exhausted from the group, and the threat of serious harm from the rest is real. If you no longer like the arrangement and the rules, you are free to leave, no questions, but don't risk us.

• Like 2

I've always found it annoying when guys get cum in my hair, or over my makeup sometimes. I've never really understood the appeal of them cumming over my body, I know some women like it though.

I prefer men to cum in me. I've known plenty of female friends who've said they dislike it but I actually love the feeling of it - during and after. Sometimes you can't feel him cumming, sometimes you can especially if he has a big load.

Its also about cleanup convenience, its so much easier afterwards.

• Like 1

My wife far prefers men cum inside of her, and dislikes condoms more than any other woman I've been with. That said, any playmates are required to use a condom unless they become a 'boyfriend'; a person with whom she has an ongoing relationship past a few play dates. There was one exception to that, but just one.

For my part, I love how sloppy/wet my wife's pussy is right after another man has cum inside of her. It's a delicious feeling, and I can't wait to get inside of her after he's cum.

It's funny; the original poster on this thread started it in 2004. She's been inactive since 2005. I wonder what she would think if she knew her thread is still going, 14 years on :)

• Like 3

.., I love how sloppy/wet my wife's pussy is right after another man has cum inside of her. It's a delicious feeling, and I can't wait to get inside of her after he's cum. ..

It's not only a delicious physical feeling, but also a psychological high. I've had sloppy seconds with my own semen inside my wife (and other women) but knowing that she just got off with another guy and is now eager for me is much more satisfying.

• Like 2

That’s something I want to experience. Is sloppy seconds. The thought of fucking my wife after another man or men have fucked here and creampied her is a major turn on for me.

• Like 1