TricianMike

I’m not a Unicorn

Maybe you can ask if they will reciprocate and join you and your husband for a 3some. We had one of our new lady friends join us for some fun. It was both fun and challenging for me to share my attention and erection with both ladies. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, PJ&Lin said:

Maybe you can ask if they will reciprocate and join you and your husband for a 3some. We had one of our new lady friends join us for some fun. It was both fun and challenging for me to share my attention and erection with both ladies. 

These types of arrangements can be very fun and rewarding, we've been there.

With that said, make sure it's someone you trust to follow through on the reciprocation. When we were first exploring the idea, we ran across stories about many variations on this problem.

• Like 3

On 11/13/2022 at 7:49 PM, TricianMike said:

I did relent and became a Unicorn for a day.

How did that make you feel?  I could see it being anything from you feeling very powerful inserting yourself into the intimacy of married couple, to being a submissive play thing for them.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, couplers said:

How did that make you feel?  I could see it being anything from you feeling very powerful inserting yourself into the intimacy of married couple, to being a submissive play thing for them.

That is a great point. We have met women with partners who look for different things. Most women looking for a first bisexual play are not sure what they want or how they will respond. I have found most need to be guided or eased into a safe play style. Most will kiss and touch above the waist freely and then freeze with below touching. Many are at first submissive and slow to go forward. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, cplnluv1 said:

Most women looking for a first bisexual play...  will kiss and touch above the waist freely and then freeze with below touching. Many are at first submissive and slow to go forward. 

Interesting.  The first time a woman who was playing with hubby let me be there and participate, I was jealously determined to reclaim him.  First I sucked his dick for a short while (he was too depleted to be interested), then I aggressively went down on her (she was an experienced Lesbian, a first time ever for me) to lick his semen out of her.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

11 hours ago, TricianMike said:

You asked how did it make me feel, it at first made me uncomfortable which then turned into something great.

New things with new people is the what most of us are looking for when we expand our sex lives. I have been with passive women and aggressive women that have been enjoyable meetings. There was one partner who liked to be dominated while being blindfolded. That same woman asked if I wanted to be slowly pleased by her making for a memorable evening. 
From reading your account I wonder how many men would pay to have two women treat them like you were treated. Guessing you had a number of happy endings. 

• Like 1

On 11/13/2022 at 9:49 PM, TricianMike said:

I’m not 100% sure why they needed to experience this at this time, the conversation continued. At some point Mike joked that I could help. The talk became more serious in a fun way. 

I did relent and became a Unicorn for a day. Who would think I could be a unicorn at this point in my life. Mike wants to find us a Unicorn now.

So does this now still apply to you, "I’m not a Unicorn,"? 

What do you think was their reasoning for wanting the experience? I know you are not 100% but what would be a good guess?

I was very much like couplers the first time since marriage another women was with my husband. I had something to prove with him after she'd been with him. Oddest emotions. Those crazy emotions still sneak up on me once in a while even with people we have had sex with a great deal. All this is always in the same room as a couple with other couples. 

My wife recently played the Unicorn for a couple she met at the bar and was very attracted too.  It was funny because it was with someone I know from work but she didn't realize it.  He and I talk about swinging often.  He was telling me about an experience he had the previous weekend.  He and his wife met a woman at the bar and hit it off with her.  After his wife and her spent the evening dancing they took her home with them for a threesum.  He said seeing this woman take his wife was the sexiest thing he ever saw.  His exact words were "Dude this woman just fucking destroyed my wife!  I've never seen anything like it ever.  It was so hot!"  Then he pulls out his phone and pops a picture up and I look at it at start laughing.  He asked me what was wrong and I said nothing, but that's my wife's face in your wife's ass.  He was right about how sexy it was.  

Edited by Jamison
Typo