KatrinaandDriverX

What my Friends Sandra and Susan did

This is from my friend Sandra. She has regular play partners, Susan and Edison. We've played with both couples at a party or two. They're amazing to have sex with. Sandra emailed this to a freind and said I could share it here.

They do have, despite what's written here for somewhat dramatic effect (but not completely :) ), extremely safe play, everyone is tested and bareback is done only with prior and extensive review. One of the people has a PhD in biochemistry, so oyu get the idea.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I had gone over to Susan and Edison’s for lunch. We had sex with each other for the rest of the afternoon , the evening and partially into the next day. I had them independently and together and back again. It had been a fantastic time and that’s saying a lot considering how many times they’ve had me over the years.

After the three of us had fallen asleep, same bed of course, a California King, Edison had me twice more, a couple of hours apart.. Barebacked, cock slick with my pussy and cumming inside me in steady pumps; I came slow and hard and in a way that thrills and had me softly gasping, all with his cock in my pussy and my tongue down his throat . He moved over me, he was so warm and I just let him take me, like he had so often. 

Breakfast was a makeout session in the shower with Susan. A lusty, cannot get enough of each other, under cascading water that was nearly lovemaking, yet more exquisite. I adore her in wet hair. I still remember , at a house party, when I had gone down on her with quite an audience watching, afterwards a woman walked and said,”I’ve never seen her orgasm as hard for any other woman”. How fantastic to learn.

Alex was gone for the weekend and last night’s threesome was a warmup for tonight. Susan and I were lined up for an evening of foursome sex with two brothers who had me and Susan in the past.  The brothers had been married a couple of years, now recently divorced. So, if ever we just wanted a night of fucking, with two handsome men and my best makeout gal pal, this was it.

I left Susan and Ed with their warmth still on my skin.

————————————————-

I’m home. All washed up, yoga practiced, re-washed and wrapped in white terrycloth.  All ready for an extra nap. Yet, I’m still charged up from the evening before.

I can’t help it. I’m all over myself masturbating. Fingers deeply stroking my own g-spot. I’m certainly my own best friend as warm orgasms roll through my body. The rush and overload from my own pussy have me at tears of release. I relax, exhausted and fall asleep. 

—————————————————-

I wake up at two in the afternoon. Susan is coming over at 5 and when the guys arrive, we’re going to an Italian place down the street. 

Then the text message from the guys.  “We’re done early, in the city. Can we come over at 3 ?”

I forward the text to Susan, who is always sexually generous. She replies that I’m welcome to start ‘early’ and then they’ll surely be ‘recharged’ by post dinner sex. This translates that Susan really wants to gulp some cum or have some inside her. Good girl

I let them know they can arrive as soon as they want to.  I promptly get my hair and makeup done and into a dress so tight they’ll see every breath that I take. 

The thing for me , on an evening like this, is that sex becomes sport. Sex becomes  physical art. I’m there for sex and they want to have sex with me. Everything is on the table , yet no-one ever goes past a limit.  People just know. 

—————————————————————

They arrive, and just past 2:30. Plenty enough time for an ‘A’ game effort before Susan arrives.

They’re smiling and well dressed. They’re obviously pleased with my outfit. I’m pleased to see them both. I can tell their respiration is slightly higher now they’re in the apartment. They’re pupils gently dilated with excitement. Thee’ even a bit of ‘blush response’ in their cheeks.

I take each by the hand and say,”Susan said we can start early,” their smiles become gently brighter. I’m standing in between them and kiss one, then the other, first simply lips, then building to tongues going more deeply with each trade off between them. One starts massaging my breasts. I’m thrilled and reach to their crotches . The undo their belts, easing access to the inside of their pants. I pull both their cocks ut and start stroking them both while kissing them both back and forth. In a few more moments I drop to my knees.

I start sucking one cock, then the next, using each and to pump them equally fast. Mouth slipping over one cock head, then the next, warmly applying my tongue just right. Easing back just a smidgen. I’m not against them cumming right now, just not totally for it. I guess I want to start with a sexual ‘showstopper’ of sorts. 

It’s nice they’re really appreciate the sucking and even more nice that they bring me to my feet to kiss some more. Maybe their not ready to come yet, either.  Kissing me, they step out of their pants and remove their shirts. Fresh kissing with each my hands pumping cock. I can feel them becoming just a smidgen slippery with precum. 

My dress comes off.

We’re all three of us naked and I’m sandwiched between them. One is kissing my neck from behind , the other slowly kissing down my breasts, past my stomach, then starts darting his tongue against my pussy making it wetter by the moment. I pull his head closer with one hand, while reaching back daring the neck nibbler closer in . They both become more forceful with me, which is just what I wanted.

With that I’m kissing the one in front of me again, gently leaning forward into him. Then my moment of truth . A cock enters me from behind for my first fuck of the night. Slides right int0o me as my tongue slides even deeper into the man kissing me. 

The cock inside me is thrusting its a faster rhythm, but both men are still completely with me. As the cock thrusts deeper, each side of my neck is being kissed. One hand gently pressures my nipples. I don’t care what they do as long as they fucking doesn’t stop. I each down and stroke my clit for more arousal . 

The cock comes out of my and I’m turned around to be shared. I’m kissed even more deeply as the other cock enters me just as enthusiastically as the other. I wish Alex were here to see me fucked like this. I orgasm and my body shudders. They know I’m cumming  and are quite satisfied with themselves. I just want more.

We end up in the bedroom. I’m willingly on all fours being spit roasted. My ass being well gripped for leverage as I’m enthusiastically having it ‘put to me’. There is a cock in my trying to go more deeply with each push forward.I’m cumming again and I get exactly the poetry I wanted. Just as I feel the surge in my pussy and the release of him inside me, the cock in my mouth sums and I start literally gulping it down. I suck even harder as he cuts and lets out a yell of pleasure. Then, as the cock in my pussy ejaculates I grind back. Hard . I’m being willfully barebacked as he pushes forcefully into my grinding pussy.

They both warmly hold me with post fucking energy of both having had me. They say I’m amazing and beautiful and everything they had hoped for. I’m kissed and massaged. I’m fingered to my g-spot to organs, then have my pussy lightly spanked until I orgasm even more. 

They’re both still hard enough to each slowly fuck me missionary style, while the other watched. 

Everyone gets a quick shower and cleaned up before Susan arrives.

———————————————————————————————-

I open the door and Susan walks in.

“Oh, Sweetie, good for you !” She can see immediately how well I had already been laid that afternoon. The guys smiling at what they felt was both an accomplishment and a compliment. 

“Okay everyone looks like they’re ready to go to dinner down the block.” The she says,”one thing first,” and cups my face in her hands and kisses me deeply, then pauses looking at the guys and says”Coming attractions”. I almost came from her kiss I was still so revved up.

Dinner was at a nice little Italian restaurant.  We were all flirty with each other, always for fun. Susan does allow for one sincere moment and says to them both,”Remember. you’re here because we genuinely wanted you here,” then moved on as if nothing had been spoken.

A bottle of wine between the four of us , gently took the ‘edge’ off. I was also pretty certain that Susan would be right and the guys would be ‘recharged’ with luscious cum. I couldn't wait to have some of it inside me again.

We get back to the apartment and Susan said,” As you know I’m lonely here through the evening, so let’s not make me wait too long,” and she lead me by the hand to the bedroom, the guys willingly following us.

We get upstairs, and she tells the guys to sit on the divan (I have very large bedroom). Susan explains as she starts unbuttoning my blouse (the dress was too disheveled to wear again) that she’s going to undress me, that she was going to get naked and we were going to ‘go to town’ on each other, for just a bit and they better be hard and ready. 

The guys are watching as she’s kissing my neck from behind, finishing undoing my blouse, then my bra. As my breasts spill out their eyes go wide as if they’re seeing them for the first time. Susan slides my jeans of, then my panties. Did I mention I shaved myself clean for the evening. one hand is on my breasts, the other is in my pussy with fingers curling inside making me freshly wet. She pauses and her clothes evaporate off her. She ends up on her back and we’re kissing, our now naked bodies completely over each other. I love kissing her. I can do it all night long. our hair becomes tangled together and it’s sexy and wonderful. 

We come up for ‘air’ and we look over to the guys. They’re naked with cocks full and ready.  Susan gives then the single finger, ‘come hither’ motion and they nearly fall over each other getting to her. She picks one, with a kiss and he moves over her body. The other, I'm sitting up on the edge of the bed,  starts going down on me. I’m thrilled with his tongue.

Susan wastes no time getting what she wants. I look over and he’s inside her already, fucking away. His fingers running through her hair, her tongue deeply in his mouth as she claws his ass harder. My guy, willing and impatient , perhaps to keep up, pushes me back and enters me easily , I’m so wet. 

We’re both getting really , simply, plainly , really well fucked. They’re just as enthusiastic with the fucking as they had been with me just a couple of hours ago. I’m arching my back tall so he can have all of me. God. I want this. I love being desired like this. As I arch higher, his hands slide firmly over my breasts. My bare pussy wanting his cock to cum bareback in me again. Oh my god, I suddenly get flipped over , on all fours, and he plunges into me like and animal might. He’s over my back, gently biting my shoulder and then I feel him shudder, chumming  into me again. 

He’s not done with me . At least not  yet. I’m flipped over again, this time on my back. Missionary style, inside and over me.

Susan is now riding her guy. Her arms outstretched over her head. his hands grasping her breasts (which she loves)I can see his cock going into her completely as she rides it up and plunges down on it , time after time.  Then she pauses and with him still on his back starts blowing him. His body shudders with her mouth still on his cock taking in his cum. He strokes her face as he finishes in her mouth.

With that she moves over to me and my guy realizes something is about to happen and moves off me. Susan leans over, kisses me and the cum starts flowing into my mouth. I reach behind to her neck and gently pull her closer to me, appreciating the cum and her tongue sliding into my mouth. Susan gently pulls away with just a bit of cum dripping from her lips onto my face. She kisses and licks it off with a mischievous grin. both men exclaim,”Damn !” at the exquisite sight. She gestures my guy to return and he enters me again . He must be really turned on because after two thrusts he comes into me. Fresh cum in my mouth and pussy at the same time. He doesn’t stop pumping, hips sliding against mine, and I orgasm again, my body shaking with all the stimulation.

Susan says to him,”Are you still hard ?”  He replies he is and she says,”What are you waiting for ?”  I signal to him that he should not make her wait and he mounts Susan. He’s her second man in moments and she loves it. He’s even reaching around to stroke her pussy, then massaging a breasts and back again. What a wonderful attention to detail. 

Once at a special house party, I watched her go from fuck to fuck to fuck working over each husband (and some wives) as she met them. They all loved it. This is her gift, just amazing sexual energy in a charged environment. Each time sex with Susan is a fully committed experience. The men always realize it and so do the women. 

Susan is on all fours arching her back with a full smile while being handsomely fucked. He’s giving as good as he’s getting, holding her hips and grinding into her with each push. Then , like me, she’s flipped over for full body contact missionary. Their kissing is as much of a turn on to watch as his fucking of her.

I feel hands slide up my back and here the words,”No rest for the wicked,” I move around and without a thought start sucking his cock. Despite him having first dibs with Susan, he’s all mine now. I suck him and swallow his balls and back again. He’s hard again (go me !) and I get on top and fully embrace him as he fucks, pushing his cock into me rapid fire. Who knew he had more to give ? I kiss his neck and whisper,”You’re amazing . I want all of you. Make me cum one more time.” He gives me all the thrashing he can, yet he’s spent. That’s okay because I get to whisper,”You did it. You’re the best.” He kisses me and holds me close and warm. In this moment. I’m his girl. 

The guys have given all they can. Susan and I are on the bed. She comes over and kisses me gently and tells me I’ve been a ‘good girl’. In this moment I’m totally sub to her. She straddles my face and I grab her haunches and start lapping her up.  Again the guys are in unison,”Oh, yeah,” and they watch. My tongue slides over her pussy and she rocks back and forth, reaching upwards and having nice slow orgasms. I feel her thighs shake around my head. 

We finally truly stop. The men truly pleased with themselves and the night. Susan and I got what we wanted, sex with very willing men and each other. Yet, Susan had to get going. 

While guys showered in my second bathroom. Susan and I end up just like this morning, making out in the shower. Before yesterday , we hand’t been together for months and it was obvious we had really missed each other.

Downstairs in the kitchen we said goodbyes and Susan headed out.

I look at my two very tired men and said,” Let’s get some sleep. You’re both with me in bed and you need to be naked”.  And off we went to sleep…for now.

• Like 2