Huckleberry0330

Excess skin from weightloss

I had weight loss surgery back in 2003. My now husband and I are exploring the lifestyle but I am VERY self conscious. I was 320lbs when I had surgery 19 years ago and now I am half that. Could never afford to get my skin removed and my belly area really bothers me. My husband (and others from the past 19 years tell me I’m beautiful and not to worry) but what do most swinger couples feel about this?

I had mine about 9-10 years ago.  I describe myself as great looking in clothes…..naked I look like a shar-pei puppy…..TMI???  Lol

Look it is all about you and how you feel.

There are many…very many swingers male and female, younger and older that are heavier, larger, skinnier, soft bodied hard bodied.  This lifestyle never has any guarantee of connection….just the ability to meet others.  You will be someone’s cup of tea….for many but not all.  This is true no matter what.

having confidence in yourself is the biggest turn on you can ever portrait.  

there are thousands of lifestylers that have had weight loss and weight loss surgery. 

you are not alone.

If you ever need to talk about it……I’m always available.

• Like 1

We’ve met people who had serious physical problems. Post mastectomy in various stages of reconstruction. Other disorders and conditions. Scars, stretch marks. Not to mention injections and pumps to achieve erection.  No one gets out alive. We proceed on personality, intelligence and friendliness. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Billygoat said:

naked I look like a shar-pei puppy

That's pretty funny. 

6 hours ago, Curious618 said:

Confidence is so much hotter than physical attraction for me.

Bingo. The lifestyle is supposed to be sexual fun. Meeting up with a couple where one or both have issues is such a turnoff. I've come across couples where the woman was pretty. Not a super model, but who is. We met for drinks, some appetizers. The woman just kept complaining about her weight (she was probably 5'6 150, nowhere near heavy). She complained about her calves being too big. It just went on and on. As pretty as she was, I didn't want anything to do with the headache when she took her clothes off and started complaining about who-knows-what. Sadly no action occurred and we decided to not meet up with them again.

Had she not been such a complainer, we could have had some great fun. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, travelingprofessional said:

The lifestyle is supposed to be sexual fun

Dang right. Adult fun. I totally agree with the confidence statement. In our time in the lifestyle we've found that the most fun is with people out to have fun. Looks matter to the point of getting to a meeting. It is attitude that makes the clothes come off. It is attitude that makes an evening fun. When I'm naked who knows what other people are thinking. Doesn't matter. My oral skills, the way I ride the other guy, I can't imagine the other husband is thinking about my thighs or the extra couple pounds. I'm using him for my pleasure and I'm giving him something to remember. It's about fun not extra skin, pounds, small boobs, whatever.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

I enjoy being skin to skin with like minded people and it is all about warmth and personality, it is not a physical beauty contest.

• Like 3

From a medical professional: people come in various shapes, sizes, scar patterns, etc. Some people choose to undergo surgery to reshape their appearance. Occasionally, and argument can be made for medical necessity, more often it is a matter of self-perception. 

1. If you do not undergo an aesthetic procedure--either as an affirmative decisions, or as a matter of cost, or out of consideration of risk, be happy and healthy. 

2. If you do undergo an aesthetic procedure--either as an affirmative decision or out of medical necessity, be happy and healthy. 

Time changes each of us, sometimes gradually, sometimes suddenly, sometimes irreversibly. Always keep in mind that you can move forward differently, but none of us can go backwards. The scar can be revised or covered with ink, but it can not be erased. And so on.  We think it makes more sense to eat sensibly, exercise regularly, accept gracefully, and get on with living. Our view is that we will not waste today worry about tomorrow because, frankly, none of us is promised tomorrow.