Numex

breast play

If you want to skip the intro, go to where the bold part is below.
On Tuesday, the husband of one of the couples in our closed swing group, Ray, texted me.  He said that he would be near where we live for work during the day, and could he stop by afterwards?  This couple lives far enough away from us that, unlike some of the others, we only get together with them on weekends.  I said sure, it would be great to see him, and could he stay for dinner?

After dinner and our daughter was put to bed, we were talking and I asked, “Are you two going to have sex?”  I presumed that Ray and Daniella had communicated beforehand arranging something, and that Ray’s text to me was a courtesy.  They both looked surprised (to my surprise) and Ray said he didn’t know, that he just meant his visit as a social visit.  I said that I had assumed that something had been arranged and it was up to them.

Daniela called Ray’s wife on speaker and said that Ray had stopped by and asked Róisín if she could fuck him.  She said yeah, sure if she could have a turn with me (!) again sometimes.  ☺️  They kept talking about a bunch of other things that I didn’t know anything about, until I was left wondering.  The call ends, Daniela gets up and tells Ray to “Come on,” heading to our bedroom.  She told me to give them five minutes before coming in.  I used the time to tidy up and make sure the alert was set and audible if our daughter woke up.

When I went in, they were both naked, Daniela on her back at the edge of the bed and Ray eating her pussy, his hands on her breasts, getting good results from her.  Daniela told me to sit down and leave them alone for now.  She pulled Ray up and slid into the middle of the bed.

He put his dick in her and they started what I had seen many times before, another guy fucking my wife.  What was different with Ray is that he is really into breast play.  My wife has beautiful tits (up high, symmetric, perfect nipples) but nothing spectacular in any way, just B/C size.  Ray, however, almost constantly had his hands on them, massaging them, gently circling her nipples, flicking the tips…  He pulled her back to the edge of the bed so he could stand and have both hands free to put on her tits.  Sometimes he would have one hand on each tit, other times he would put both on one tit and be like he was molding them into something.  Then doggy, with Daniela’s breasts hanging down.  After a minute of holding her hips and thrusting while her tits swayed (but barely, because she doesn’t have much to sway), Ray let go of her hips and cupped her breasts.  After a while, Daniela broke contact, forced him on his back and went cowgirl, which became another angle for him to play with her tits and nipples.  Ray would push them up, to the sides, inwards.  He had a specialty of nipple play, with them between his index finger and thumb or middle finger, tracing around her areolae, brushing against her nipples.

I describe all of this because watching him play with my wife’s breasts the way he did was driving me crazy.  Yeah, other guy’s have played with her tits, but it’s one of those things that seems to happen in passing as foreplay and stops when he gets his dick in her.  Two things: usually when we’re playing it’s with other couples in our group, so it’s usually not just MFM and I’m fucking some other woman, and what I watch elsewhere if I’m in sight of others, is primarily a guy’s dick going in and out of a woman, my wife or another’s.  It never bothered me to see another man put his dick in my wife’s mouth, cunt, or ass, but it was a gut punch (in a good way) to see another man feeling up my girl so thoroughly.  The only other thing to do this to me was the first several times I saw Daniela having an MFM/DP where one of the guys wasn’t me.

When they finished, Daniela asked me if I would like to “take a dip.”  I sure did, she got into doggy position, and I went at it.  Ray (that sly dog) went around the other side and stuck his dick in her mouth as he played with her hanging tits.  Then we shared and took one breast each.  I’m a slow cummer but this time came in less than 15 minutes.  Afterwards, Daniela called Róisín again and said that she was sending Ray home.  The girls said we should make arrangements for the four of us to get together some weekend.  In retrospect, I suspect that Daniela and Ray hadn’t made any arrangements beforehand, but believe that she and Róisín took advantage of Ray being in the neighborhood and suggested that he stop by.  If I hadn’t asked if they were going to screw, Daniela would have gotten around to suggesting it.  From what I remember looking back on Róisín and Daniela playing together in some of our group settings, that may be the primary motivation.  I figure they were talking and wanted to lick each other’s pussies and finger fuck, but Daniela having the opportunity to screw her husband was second best.  Don’t know, don’t care, it was good all around.

When Ray texted me on Wednesday saying that he had a nice evening, I replied that in the future he (or Róisín) can contact Daniela directly to set anything up even alone play, just give me an FYI at the end as to what’s up.

Anyone else here really get excited about breast play in anyway?

Edited by Numex
  • Hot! 3

Absolutely!

I'm a boob guy, and Marie loves it when I play with her 38DDs and give her a nice "titty massage." 

One incredible experience happened a couple of weeks after she gave birth.  She was still not ready for intercourse, so I was sitting behind her with her laying against me.  My hands were wrapped around her body giving her a titty massage when she started really getting into it.  Really into it.......then she started cumming!  WTF??!!

Turns out, the nipples are connected to the clitoris and these types of orgasms can happen fairly regularly if you arouse the woman enough.  Well that night, about a half hour of titty play resulted in an incredible orgasm for her.  We were both shocked!

Also, I regularly perform oral with one hand reaching up and massaging and pinching a nipple while I finger and lick her.  I enjoy pleasuring her and she is really into this type of foreplay.  It's incredible for both of us!

Oh, and she also loves her clamps.....😈

269_1000.jpg

M&M  :)

Edited by Jersey Shore Couple
  • Like 1
  • Hot! 1

My wife's nipples are very sensitive, and she thoroughly enjoys them being played with. I've never gotten her to orgasm with that alone, nor has any play partner, but it really gets her going. A few minutes of breast massage, and she is dripping wet and ready.

When I'm giving oral sex (to her, or any other woman) I'll involve breast play, while reading the woman for response to everything. For me in swinging, the best pleasure for me is getting another woman to cum. A recent partner told me beforehand that she rarely cums, and it's difficult to get her there, but she really enjoys it all. I took that as a challenge and did get her to cum, and it involved breast play.

Many years ago, I had a several night fling with a young lady who had rather large breasts. I was fascinated with her for many reasons, her breasts being among them. Interestingly, my playing with her breasts had absolutely no sexual stimulus effect on her at all. She told me it just felt like I was touching any other part of her skin, and didn't induce any particular response. It didn't stop me from trying, but it really had no effect on her. Every person is different.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jersey Shore Couple said:

she also loves her clamps

Isn't one of those supposed to be red?  🙂

18 hours ago, Numex said:

other guy’s have played with her tits, but it’s one of those things that seems to happen in passing as foreplay and stops when he gets his dick in her.

That's my experience, not only with my barely there breasts, but also with Lora's and Clair's as well.  We women pay more constant attention to each others tits than the guys.

18 hours ago, Numex said:

she got into doggy position, and I went at it.  Ray (that sly dog) went around the other side and stuck his dick in her mouth

I hate it when a guy puts his dick in my mouth when I'm trying to cum.

13 hours ago, bbarnsworth said:

the best pleasure for me is getting another woman to cum.

As I have gone from my teens/twenties to thirties, I find that I get more and more satisfaction from making others cum, in whatever way they prefer. 

• Like 2