samandtammi

Missing condom

I haven't seen this topic (I looked)...

Have you or your s/o ever played with a man and they lost their condom inside you?  Did they tell you?!  A friend relayed a story that she played with a guy and 3 (yes 3) days later, the condom appeared when she was peeing.  He had never said anything so she was unaware that it went missing.

Curious to hear it this is a thing!

I did have this happen with a play partner. I notified her immediately! I was very embarrassed and my wife was mad at me. (She was in the same bed, next to me, with the woman’s bf ). The woman took it totally in stride, had a good sense of humor. We didn’t find it after a brief search, she didn’t feel like a gyno exam, so the search was suspended. She texted us that night that she found it at home. Well, in her vag while she was home. 

Since then, I have been highly disciplined about employing TnA83’s procedure to grasp the condom at the base of my penis and hold on for dear life. We presume our partners use backup birth control or are too old to get pregnant, but college is expensive nowadays. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I didn't ANY sex ed in eighth grade. Went to a catholic school and sex was never discussed. I don't think I had ANY sex ed until at least 10th grade (private school by that time, not Catholic School anymore). I don't know if I knew that until I started having sex in my 20's. ( I led kind of a sheltered existence :) )

• Like 3

11 hours ago, njbm said:

We presume our partners use backup birth control or are too old to get pregnant

Just to be sure, there's Plan B.  

• Like 3

I don't think pregnancy is something she was concerned about.  I was just pretty shocked that the guy just carried on as if nothing had happened.  She was shocked when she found it!  UGH!  I asked her if she knows the guy and she does.  I told her she should say something!

• Like 2

That's very bad and not acceptable. The man should have a concern about the seriousness involved in it. Its not about pregnancy it can be avoided by the after pill,but std and infections are very serious life threatening issues. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, couplers said:

Just to be sure, there's Plan B.  

Good point. But two things to worry about

1. Has your state outlawed abortion and/or Plan B?

2. Is your sex partner opposed to abortion and, if impregnated, would want to keep the baby? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, njbm said:

Good point. But two things to worry about

1. Has your state outlawed abortion and/or Plan B?

2. Is your sex partner opposed to abortion and, if impregnated, would want to keep the baby? 

1. No

2. It doesn't matter, it's my choice either way, which I would make with my husband. 

Edited by couplers
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, couplers said:

1. No

2. It doesn't matter, it's my choice either way, which I would make with my husband. 

But if I, as a man, impregnate a female swinging partner, it’s her decision whether to continue  a pregnancy. She has no obligation to ask me, but I could be responsible for child support. It’s a risk for male swingers.  

• Like 2

The issue was not pregnancy but I totally agree that it would be a decision made by my friend.  What a mess that would be!  The issue for me was the total lack of respect.  He put her health in danger and did not say a word.  WTF is that?  

• Like 2

Obviously, the man should have notified the woman when he could not locate the condom. When you engage in intimate acts, you owe your partner heightened consideration and collaboration. Some people are just selfish. Bad partners. 

I have seen similar inconsiderate male behavior, such as unsheathed penis poking around a woman’s vag when the male knows the woman wants to use a condom. 

• Like 2

We had a chuckle when a sex partner left his condom in her and his cum ended dribbling down her ass. We knew nothing would happen to her as she takes birth control and the condom was an extra precaution. We all laughed as one of the ladies licked up the remains. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

Neither of us has had a lost condom experience.

we both have had several broken condom experiences a few when we were dating each other prompting her to go on the pill.  She has had other men accidentally cum inside her due to the condom tearing.  I have had the same happen to me while with other women during our lifestyle experiences.  But we never had a panic over it.  Most always it was laughed off.

with one younger couple we met and played with the young man came in the queens mouth the recovered and during some vigorous pumping had the condom fail and emptied himself inside her.  His wife was the apologetic one.  But we laughed it off.  Her husband said we might as well go without a condom as it was only fair to his wife.  She jumped at the chance.  We spent the afternoon and later after dinner the evening playing with each other skipping the condoms intirely.  We ended up being great friends both in and out of the bedroom.

I had one experience with a younger mid thirties woman who required condoms for her birth control but she didn’t panic she told us she only played when her cycle was not ovulating. 

My last experience I was very apologetic, stated it tore, but she and her husband thought it as a huge turn on.  He pulled out of my wife took off his condom, mounted his wife and came in his wife.  They said it was always a fantasy they shared but were afraid to ask swing partners.  They also joined our group of friends for more adventures.

Again, it is and can be serious depending on the couple or woman involved and you must be upfront about it.  We were lucky that most did not find it disturbing. 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

A quick follow up to my above

The Queen had a point.  Her tubes were tied many years ago after our daughter was born.

I after a few accidents while in the lifestyle I choose to get a vasectomy making me very save to play with.

we were never bed hoppers so most of those we played with were regulars…many we have known for years.

once I had the vasectomy done I actually experience a delightful increase in play partners.

• Like 2

The woman that had this happen is actually very laid back and so is her husband.  I think that's why I'm so shocked that he just didn't say anything.  I wondered if he thought it fell off when he pulled out.  Just think I would be furious if I "found" a condom while peeing!

• Like 1

Wow, never heard of a condom slipping off inside of someone. That would be quite the experience I imagine. Have seen and heard stories of condoms breaking and tearing though. The majority of the groups we are part of and the people we play with require clean STD test as well as the women to be on some form of birth control and have proof before attending an event or get together. After that the rest tends to be in the hands of the people and how they want to proceed.