PJ&Lin

Protocol and the after talk

My wife has mentioned that she had fucked some guys that have a large difference between the head of their penis and the rest of the shaft and that she finds it more pleasurable than most dicks.  Daniela says that it feels particularly good as he enters and exits the entrance to her vagina.  I guess if she saw another guy like that she'd like to fuck him. 

Edited by Numex
  • Like 2
  • Hot! 2

You may think it strange, but I immediately looked at a man's testicles.  A nice pair of large balls hanging separately and distinctly in his scrotum attracts me and turns me on.  That's what Red has.  Hubby's scrotum looks like half a wrinkled tennis ball attached down there and I have to search for his testicles.  Not such a good look.

Edited by couplers
  • Like 3

I asked Linda if it were his balls that turned her on, she told me to stop worrying about it, my balls are fine. I was pushing her in what I think was a fun way, she thought I was jealous that his cock was gorgeous. Now I know she wasn’t high during our cute time joking about his junk. Could be I’m sensitive after reading all the posts about big dicks and hanging balls, I have neither. She assured me his balls were not hanging, they were pretty tight just like mine when I’m cold. His shaft was less than two hands, the head she said smiled at her was bigger and could be cleaner cut. With that she took my balls in her mouth and I just shut up. 

Tricianmike I can’t say what makes a pretty pussy other from being open and waiting for me. I do notice clits and wetness and any unwanted pubes. 

20 hours ago, ROCKlandCpl said:

I have been told I have a pretty looking pussy by a woman which meant a lot to me.

Nice. 

It's the opposite for me.  I have a large clit and a protruding inner labia, which is totally disproportionate to my scrawny body.  The psychological torture began with my older sister telling me that I am a freak, and I was extremely self-conscious for a while.  Turns out, however, that my husband and lovers like my peculiarities. 

Edited by couplers
  • Confused 1
  • Hot! 2

It actually can be very interesting on how different men's cocks and balls can be from man to man. Differences in shape, size, appearance, curve when they all serve the same purposes. So I can understand when she said a man had a gorgeous cock. He might just have one that aesthetically pleasing to her and maybe what an ideal cock appearance would be. 

• Like 2

On 10/19/2022 at 9:36 AM, Skyelite said:

what an ideal cock appearance would be. 

Like every else, it varies from person to person.  (I've had a number of discussions with other women on the topic.)

And appearance is highly correlated with functionality/pleasure for a woman - length; thickness; as someone mentioned, head; straightness.  Attractiveness changes too on anticipated activity: oral, vaginal, anal.  A woman isn't just going to just look at it.

Are we talking flaccid or erect?  If we're starting with an oral warm-up, I love taking the whole thing flaccid in my mouth.

Edited by couplers
  • Hot! 2

13 minutes ago, Numex said:

Depictions of Penises in Historical Paintings Reflect Changing Perceptions of the Ideal Penis Size

First published: 29 October 2022

https://bjui-journals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/bju.15926

Interesting that century by century the representation of flaccid penis size consistently increased. I wouldn’t think that in nature human dicks would have been getting longer in what in evolutionary terms is barely a blink in time. 

On second thought, over an even briefer period of time better nutrition has increased the average stature of humans in rich societies. Maybe it’s also produced longer penises? Mommy to her little boy at the dinner table: "Clean your plate, Johnny, and you’ll have a big cock whst you grow up." 😉😊

On 10/11/2022 at 6:59 AM, couplers said:

" I have a large clit and a protruding inner labia,"

Sounds delightful my dear.

• Hot! 1

What is most important when it comes to sex with someone new, overall attractiveness, pretty genitals, personality or the sex act. 
In the limited group we have played with if I had to rate the women all are at least a 7, pretty sure I’m not throwing any out. Breasts run by my estimate from B to D, with D being too big even if it’s not a deal breaker. No two pussies are the same, I think a little clit protruding is nice. 
I now know Linda enjoys talking specifics after we play with others and I am more aware of the women and try to describe them to Linda. 

On 10/11/2022 at 5:59 AM, couplers said:

I have a large clit and a protruding inner labia

15 hours ago, lcmim said:

Sounds delightful my dear.

10 hours ago, PJ&Lin said:

I think a little clit protruding is nice. 

Thank you guys and/or girls.  Those who have seen my pussy are probably surprised at first, but appreciate the variety.  Those who I've had sex with know it works well for them and me.  My big clit probably the reason that I orgasm easily and well.

• Hot! 2

On 10/30/2022 at 12:28 PM, PeterJ said:

Interesting that century by century the representation of flaccid penis size consistently increased. I wouldn’t think that in nature human dicks would have been getting longer in what in evolutionary terms is barely a blink in time. 

What about the guy in Monty Python's documentary The Life of Brian, Biggus Dickus?

• Haha 3

On 10/31/2022 at 7:32 AM, couplers said:

Those who have seen my pussy are probably surprised at first, but appreciate the variety. 

Do you do show and tell here?

Genitals like noses are all different, some big, some small, some attractive, some not so much but they all serve a purpose. 
I rather see a pussy with lips not where there is nothing to see. A clitoris that protrudes is an invitation to say here I am.

I watched Honey with men who are long and thin, short and fat, some straight, some hook, isn’t that the reason to play, to experience variety. 

On 10/9/2022 at 10:26 AM, PJ&Lin said:

It was during secondary sex when she was doing a 69 with him she noticed how it looked perfect. I said you were just high, she laughed a said yeah

I can picture a stoned woman looking at a cock and making a comment about beauty. Sounds like a fun lady. Lucky you. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, zonaboy801 said:

“Life of Brian” is a documentary?  

Other sources telling stories about that time are unreliable. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, MidwestHoneys said:

I've already told; I may show if I can get a good picture.  Then you'll know who I am when you see me.

they all serve a purpose. 

Form follows function, mine functions well.

I rather see a pussy with lips not where there is nothing to see. A clitoris that protrudes is an invitation to say here I am.

☺  Thank you. 

On 10/30/2022 at 12:28 PM, PeterJ said:

My understanding is that men with a big penis were considered brutish dullards in ancient times.  Probably rationalization among the Greeks and Romans about the large dick barbarians.

• Haha 2

On 10/11/2022 at 5:59 AM, couplers said:

I have a large clit and a protruding inner labia,

On 11/1/2022 at 1:29 PM, MidwestHoneys said:

On 11/2/2022 at 5:51 AM, couplers said:

I've already told; I may show if I can get a good picture.  Then you'll know who I am when you see me.

Finally, Clair has taken a picture of my cunt (I use scientific terms here), one that captures its essence and that I like.

If anyone is still interested, I'll consider posting. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, couplers said:

If anyone is still interested, I'll consider posting

I would rather see your smile. 

7 hours ago, couplers said:

Finally, Clair has taken a picture of my cunt (I use scientific terms here), one that captures its essence and that I like.

This is why the board’s Gallery section exists, Petra. After quite a few years of having read your descriptions of your genitalia of course I’d like to see a photograph of it, particularly one that you find pleasing. 😊

• Like 4

12 hours ago, couplers said:

I have a large clit and a protruding inner labia,

So great to hear your experience with this. My wife has a similar situation, with a very large clit, and even though we are "exhibitionists light," she is very self conscious about it- she buys custom swimsuits with extra lining, and had a lot of problems growing up. The partners she had before marriage all treated it like an abnormality. She said guys just want to stroke it like a penis.

• Hot! 1

On 10/9/2022 at 6:26 PM, TricianMike said:

PJ I’m sure you have a preference on what a pussy should look like, it has nothing to do with the person. Some people are just better looking overall.

So far I have never met a pussy I didn't find scrumptious. That said, I do seem to be having a weird attraction to big lipped pussy. Those that hang a bit.

We're all different and that's what makes it all so interesting.

17 hours ago, couplers said:

OH GOD YES!. I'm breathless at just the thought of it.

• Hot! 1

She doesn't talk too much about the specifics of a cock.  Mostly just the size.  If they aren't circumcised or something she'll mention that but it's more about the experience than the cock.

Posting pictures of cocks and “cunts” are strange. Posting a picture of yourself or you and a partner is sexier. 
I return to this post because we met the people we were with in the original post. Lin elbowed me saying that’s him, Mr Gorgeous Cock. Lin was blushing. I pushed her to talk to him as we were all clothed and conversation would be easy. Lin reintroduced herself luckily he remembered her. I made a strange comment that Lin thought he had a gorgeous cock making him uncomfortable. I laughed and assured him I am straight and that he impressed Lin to the point that she mentioned it that night we met. Now I was uncomfortable. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, PJ&Lin said:

Posting pictures of cocks and “cunts” are strange. 

Couldn't disagree more. I think it takes a great deal of courage to post pictures of yourself, no matter what parts, but more importantly, if it makes the poster feel good, or aroused, excited, or she's just plain having fun, there's nothing strange about it at all. Especially after that poster opened up about a part of her body that in the past she felt wasn't "normal". My wife has had a similar experience, and it's a very small reason behind why we are exhibitionists. I say post away, if that's what you feel! It's your body, and if you want us to enjoy it - all or part of it - have at it. Just don't let anyone tell you it's wrong.

18 hours ago, MidwestHoneys said:

Hilarious follow up. Thank you. 
Did you ever get to see what your wife admired? 

I saw from afar so I can’t say it was gorgeous whatever that means. As long as she is happy I’m happy. I do understand that some are more perfect, I suggested to take a casting of his. Her comment also made me look closer or I should say appreciate more a gorgeous pussy. Then again I never met a pussy I didn’t like. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Starting late said:

Couldn't disagree more. I think it takes a great deal of courage to post pictures of yourself, no matter what parts, but more importantly, if it makes the poster feel good, or aroused, excited, or she's just plain having fun, there's nothing strange about it at all. Especially after that poster opened up about a part of her body that in the past she felt wasn't "normal". My wife has had a similar experience, and it's a very small reason behind why we are exhibitionists. I say post away, if that's what you feel! It's your body, and if you want us to enjoy it - all or part of it - have at it. Just don't let anyone tell you it's wrong.

I never said was wrong I just see the excitement of seeing an up close Cunt picture without seeing the body it’s attached to. This is for me, my preference 

• Like 1

On 1/3/2024 at 8:18 PM, couplers said:

Was that a tease? I would enjoy seeing your smile and eyes the first thing I notice in a woman. 

20 hours ago, MidwestHoneys said:

Was that a tease?

I am genuinely sorry, but I will not be posting, at least at this time.

20 hours ago, MidwestHoneys said:

I would enjoy seeing your smile and eyes

If I do post, it definitely won't be my face.

1 hour ago, couplers said:

I am genuinely sorry, but I will not be posting, at least at this time.

If I do post, it definitely won't be my face.

Not surprised. Never expected 

22 hours ago, MidwestHoneys said:

Not surprised. Never expected 

Thank you for your understanding. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/4/2024 at 7:14 AM, Starting late said:

So great to hear your experience with this. My wife has a similar situation, with a very large clit, and even though we are "exhibitionists light," she is very self conscious about it- she buys custom swimsuits with extra lining, and had a lot of problems growing up. The partners she had before marriage all treated it like an abnormality. She said guys just want to stroke it like a penis.

Mrs. Bacon also has a clit on the large side, especially when you get her going.  Yes I love stroking it like a small cock, but I also love sucking it like a small cock.  We love rubbing our "things" together until we both cum.  That leaved me a nice little surprise to lick up and share.  Yummy!

On 1/4/2024 at 7:14 AM, Starting late said:

My wife has a similar situation, with a very large clit, ... The partners she had before marriage all treated it like an abnormality. She said guys just want to stroke it like a penis.

41 minutes ago, TnA83 said:

Mrs. Bacon also has a clit on the large side, especially when you get her going.  Yes I love stroking it like a small cock, but I also love sucking it like a small cock.  We love rubbing our "things" together until we both cum. 

Your posts are appreciated in making me feel that I'm in good company.  Growing up, my older sister made me feel abnormal, but since, my sex partners believe my genitals are extraordinary.  When someone goes down on me, unlike other girls, there's no problem finding my clit.  And they love the fact that it is a barometer of how good a job they're doing by its obvious firmness and subtle increasing size.

Are your wives bi?  The women I've been with appreciate my cunt more than the men.  They're the ones who "love rubbing our "things" together until we both cum."

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

9 hours ago, couplers said:

Your posts are appreciated in making me feel that I'm in good company.  Growing up, my older sister made me feel abnormal, but since, my sex partners believe my genitals are extraordinary.  When someone goes down on me, unlike other girls, there's no problem finding my clit.  And they love the fact that it is a barometer of how good a job they're doing by its obvious firmness and subtle increasing size.

Are your wives bi?  The women I've been with appreciate my cunt more than the men.  They're the ones who "love rubbing our "things" together until we both cum."

Suzy here (first time! Just catching up with my husband has been saying about me!)

Yes, when I was younger I felt it was not normal, and have spent most of my life trying to hide it or cover it up some way. I'm not a big woman - 5'4, 130lbs currently, so my clit is not proportional to everything else I have going on. Things got bad when the wrong boy in high school, and then another one in college talked about it to his friends. Word got around and I was called all sorts of names in high school, and the rumor in college was that I was trans (It was the 80s, a much less enlightened time) At first I thought it was extremely ironic that I have an exhibitionist streak, but years of therapy was able to figure that out - my psyche making up for perceived inadequacies by performing and arousing anonymous people, but from a safe enough distance that they don't notice my inadequacies. I can't say whether it's more or less sensitive than anyone else's, but when I orgasm, it's definitely from clitoral stimulation. Penetration is more for the feel and moment. I never had a bi side until our first encounter, which was a completely spontaneous hookup and only a short time ago. Still much more attracted to men, but my experiences have been very pleasurable, to the point where I think about it often.

During that same first encounter, I also discovered squirting, and it was completely from clitoral stimulation. What little I've read about squirting is that it comes from stimulating the g-spot, so I'm wondering if you, or the other women on here with larger clits also squirt? Any correlation? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Starting late said:

, I also discovered squirting, and it was completely from clitoral stimulation. What little I've read about squirting is that it comes from stimulating the g-spot, so I'm wondering if you, or the other women on here with larger clits also squirt? Any correlation? 

Starting Late, you are not alone. My wife orgasms exclusively from clitoral stimulation and she squirts almost every time.

11 hours ago, Starting late said:

Suzy here (first time!

Welcome.  It's great getting another woman's perspective on things here.  Please continue to contribute. 

the rumor in college was that I was trans

My older sister told me that I was a hermaphrodite.  Having small tits didn't help my self-confidence.  I also looked (and look) much younger than I am, so when someone got between my legs it was - Surprise!

At first I thought it was extremely ironic that I have an exhibitionist streak

When I first started traveling to Europe and going to nude spas, putting myself on display was therapeutic. 

when I orgasm, it's definitely from clitoral stimulation.

I don't know how I'm wired, but I orgasm fairly easily either way and can control the timing to match closely the guy I'm with. 

Still much more attracted to men, but my experiences have been very pleasurable, to the point where I think about it often.

After my Lesbian side opened up, I've become 50/50 in physical attraction, but in our poly family we women have become emotionally tied much more closely after having children.

I'm wondering if you, or the other women on here with larger clits also squirt?

I do not, but when I become aroused I can soak through my pants with vaginal juices.

Edited by couplers

6 hours ago, couplers said:

My older sister told me that I was a hermaphrodite.  Having small tits didn't help my self-confidence.  I also looked (and look) much younger than I am, so when someone got between my legs it was - Surprise!

My saving grace was my boobs. Not huge, but big enough to let people know I'm for real

• Like 1

On 1/6/2024 at 10:50 AM, PJ&Lin said:

suggested to take a casting of his.

I have a friend that does castings if you are interested. 

On 1/13/2024 at 11:26 PM, PeterJ said:

My wife orgasms exclusively from clitoral stimulation and she squirts almost every time.

I am primarily clitoral not exclusively. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/15/2024 at 10:06 AM, ROCKlandCpl said:

have a friend that does castings if you are interested.

Yes we are. Send me the contact info

On 1/13/2024 at 4:31 PM, Starting late said:

During that same first encounter, I also discovered squirting, and it was completely from clitoral stimulation. What little I've read about squirting is that it comes from stimulating the g-spot, so I'm wondering if you, or the other women on here with larger clits also squirt? Any correlation? 

My wife with the large clit squirts always, and cums every which way. Clit orgasms, G-spot, cervical and I think even anal. I just wish we could do it for an audience!

7 minutes ago, TnA83 said:

My wife with the large clit squirts always, and cums every which way. Clit orgasms, G-spot, cervical and I think even anal. I just wish we could do it for an audience!

My wife squirts from her ass after bad sushi 

• Haha 1

On 1/22/2024 at 1:41 PM, PJ&Lin said:

My wife squirts from her ass after bad sushi 

Eeeeeew!

• Haha 2