Gigasangel

Swingers Club In Central Florida.

The Wife and I are gonna go to our first swingers club here in Central Florida and would like to know any advise or general information that would be helpful. This will be our first actual adventure into swinging outside of a threesome attempt (Which wasn't bad just lacking due to issues with the third) So any tips would be welcomed. 

Be open minded. Are you both ready for a full swap? BYOCondoms. If you are under 45, be HPV vaccinated. Be prepared for your wife to be the life of the party as a new participant. If you go to the bar or the bathroom, a line will form to meet your wife. Some couples are ok with that, some want to swap as a couple. 

Rule #1: Communicate with each other. 

On 10/2/2022 at 12:38 PM, njbm said:

Be open minded. Are you both ready for a full swap? BYOCondoms. If you are under 45, be HPV vaccinated. Be prepared for your wife to be the life of the party as a new participant. If you go to the bar or the bathroom, a line will form to meet your wife. Some couples are ok with that, some want to swap as a couple. 

Rule #1: Communicate with each other. 

Thank you so much for all the advice, been MIA due to the massive surge of surgeries post storm so if I am not working I am usually sleeping. Right now the wife and I decided to put the club visit on hold till January so that we can focus on exploring more one on one with other couples and maybe single males; on top of that we also want to make it more like a mini vacation with getting a hotel, massages, and a more relaxed feel then dropping off the baby at my in laws and heading out on trip to the club. 

• Like 2

We started with clubs, but later found we preferred the smaller venue of one or two other couples. But everyone has their own ideas and preferences. Have fun!

• Like 1

P.S., thank you for your service to the hurricane victims!

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1