cplnluv1

Ladies Only. First play with another female

We have been involved with a number of women who are experimenting with a sexual side they have kept a secret. 
My first time with another female was before I met my husband. 
I experimented with a girlfriend who I let first touch me and then kept going.
I was with our small group of friends, the women are still new to playing and playing with a woman. Alan and I were the first for some and they asked how I got through the first time I had sex with another female. 
I wonder how others got through that first time. 

You know how I got through it with a patient guide with no pressure. My mind said yes, my body wasn’t sure. No woman should do this without thinking and should never be pushed into it by a spouse. For me it was easier receiving, taking time to giving that first time. 

This is Mrs Billygoat or his Queen to any one that knows us.  He asked me to respond to this post.

I am not very active but still enjoy the friends we have.  He plays with our female friends.

I only like men.  Strictly dickly as one of friends say.

I was open with one female many years ago from a couple we were very close to.  I wanted to try it with her.  We started playing a little one afternoon when the guys where recuperating.  They watched for a little while but I suddenly felt very self conscious about it and wanted privacy.  So she told our husbands and boyfriends to leave us alone and shut the door.  We played together and I eventually tasted her.  We both enjoyed it and I made her cum twice one with my fingers and later with my mouth on her.  It was very nice but I never did it again.

my husband has been a little disappointed about my not having any desire in that area.  I just never felt very positive about it.

When menopause hit me I lost all desire.  I always take care of him but rarely ever play with any one any more.

Katrina, here. I took to it like a 'duck to water'

Now, the woman was very experienced and sensual. Once she kissed me, while standing in front of each other, I was hers. We were making out, as she undressed me. She got out of her clothes, sill kissing me, and before I knew it I was on my knees licking pussy as if I had done it all my life. 

These days, I'm quite the master at unzipping a woman's dress and getting her out of it :)

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Petra here.  Jealousy has always been my enemy and my friend.  I met the man who is my husband David while still romantically and sexually involved with my ex-fiancé.  David said that he was fine with it continuing, being monogamous, having threesomes, got married.  It took me two years before I reciprocated by setting him up with my female friends and acquaintances, which was surprisingly easy.  It was a control thing for me; if David was going to fuck other women, it would be my choosing. 

This is the long way around to answering the question.  Until hubby started fucking other women, I was 100% straight, couldn't imagine myself playing with another pussy or even tits.  But after he came home from having the sex that I had arranged (or after I came home if they screwed in our bed), I wanted not only him, but wanted to find every trace of her on him.  And the biggest one was smelling and tasting her on his dick.

Suddenly my jealousy made me want to see them together, see how they performed - actually, I wanted to see her and how she performed.  As easy as it was to set up women to fuck my husband (BTW, he never protested) (women prefer fucking a married man (David is very attractive) , any hesitancy goes away when the wife is ok with it), few would let me be there and watch.

When I asked Clair to let me be there the second time she and hubby had sex, she said, Sure, great.  It made me mind-numbingly jealous as I watched them.  But instead of wanting to smell her on him and suck his dick, I wanted to reclaim his cum out of her cunt.  I wanted to know what was so good about her.

Clair had previously mentioned to me that she was bi, so it gave me the courage to ask if I could get closer to her.  She hugged me, I went down on her to reclaim the semen that belong to me and felt her breasts.  I must have been a natural since I made her orgasm pretty good. 

Edited by couplers
  • Hot! 3

It says Ladies Only, so it's me, Daniela, back.  My first female/female experience was early on, when I first started exploring sex with boys and girls.  Am I allowed to say how old I was?  The girls in my circle of friends started messing around with boys, so we would talk about what we did among us, and some of us wanted to "practice" with other girls.  It was a way of doing the bi thing without admitting we had some lesbian tendencies.  All of us girls masturbated, but among us who played girl on girl, most of us, including me, had our first other person orgasm by another girl.  We were more patient, gentler, and no risk of pregnancy than with a guy.  I actually preferred kissing girls and loved licking pussy,  I had kissed girls before, but my first real time was with a friend whose parents weren't home.  We were talking about boys, then stated to practice or kissing, then I made an lame excuse to go down on her.  She came, then returned the favor.  Turns out, I was good at it and never turned the other girls down.  I thought I might be a lesbian, but still was attracted to boys and once I got dick I couldn't give that up either.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

I wish that I had started earlier. 

9 hours ago, Numex said:

My first female/female experience was early on, when I first started exploring sex with boys and girls.

Mine was back in college way before I was married. I was a bit of a wallflower and this girl named Jenny did not accept that and pulled me away from that wall and made me come out of my shell way more than I had ever before. We quickly became best friends and were always spending time together. This included going out and hunting down men together as well.

One night we were at my apartment and in my room just hanging out and chatting like we had done many times before about many subjects and we started talking about what it would be like to be with another woman. Both of us by this point had kissed other women out of teasing guys or being at a party or something but what would it be like to go further. 

After some discussion it turned into why not see so we started playing around and seeing what it felt like. 

• Like 2

On 10/19/2022 at 10:06 AM, Skyelite said:

what it would be like to be with another woman.. it turned into why not see so we started playing around and seeing what it felt like. 

May I ask, what did it feel like?  Is it something you continued to explore?  Thanks 😉