BrightFun22

Unexpected Experience

This happened to us a few months ago and was something we had not discussed and still hasn't fully sank in with us both.  We are married for 13 years with 2 kids and had a wedding to attend out of town for my wife's cousin.  Great time to get a night away for just us, have some drinks and some fun and more importantly a night in a hotel room for some usually great sex.  My wife looked incredible and had a sexy dress and heels and I was excited from the moment she got ready.  The reception was a lot of fun with drinks and dancing and we were ready to head to the room when it was over.  However, everyone was walking across the street to a bar for an after party so we got talked into going along.  The after party got pretty wild as her cousin is younger and all of the friends were getting very drunk.  My wife and I got separated with different groups and were taking some shots and having a great time but definitely way past our limit.  When I got back to her I saw that she was intently talking to a random guy from the bar.  I joined the conversation and it was fun and he was cool but then I told my wife we should get back to the hotel.  That's when the guy mentioned he was leaving too and would walk out with us.  As we are walking across the street he asks if we mind if he uses the bathroom in our room as the line at the bar was long.

We get up to the room and he goes into the bathroom and my wife kisses me and tells me she is horny and we need to have some fun.  After the guy gets out of the bathroom I go in and take my turn.  The guy is still there and my wife then goes into the bathroom, we are just casually chatting and after a few minutes she opens the door and has her dress off and is standing in just her bra and panties.  She didn't realize the guy was still there but when she saw him she just looked at us both and said she needed to be fucked and took off her bra and dropped her panties and got on the bed.  The guy then said he thought we looked cool and was glad he stuck around and started kissing my wife's tits.  This is no something we ever had discussed and not something I even thought she was into.  The situation was so hot that I figured what the hell and went with it.  When the guy saw that I was ok with it he quickly stripped and straddled my wife laying on the bed and started titty fucking her.  His dick was a little longer then mine but way thicker.  Before I could even get my clothes off my wife had pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top and was riding him.  She was really having fun and he was sucking her tits and slapping her ass.  I felt kind of odd as they were so into it that I was just sort of watching.  Then I got next to her and she leaned over and started kissing me.  As we were kissing I could feel him picking up his rhythm and then he started cumming inside her as she was passionately kissing me.  I was so lost in the whole situation I hardly noticed that my wife had reached down and was jerking me off so fast that I ended up cumming all over the bed.  

She climbed off of him and laid down on the bed and fell asleep right away.  He got dressed and said it was awesome to meet us and left.  I was just kind of in shock and had no idea how to take what had just happened.  The next day I started to mention something to my wife about it and she said let's just keep it in the past and not dwell on it.  It was a fun experience but she doesn't want to dive into it too much.  I have a lot of mixed feelings and not sure if this is the start of something or just a wild one time adventure.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

Not buying any of this story, your first swinging scenario, your wife picks up a guy when you get split up, then he comes back to your room using the restroom as an excuse. He stays and she accidentally opens the bathroom door with him there and just decides to fuck him without your consent. He uses no condom and everyone is okay with it. He comes inside her and you’ve never discussed it first. 
Then she says let’s just let it go.

I’m calling bullshit!

Either your a complete pushover and your wife set you up or your not telling everything or the story is bullshit.

I would have left my wife the moment she disrobed if we hadn’t discussed it first.

I would also wonder what else she gets to decide not to discuss for the both of you.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Davdia said:

Not buying any of this story, your first swinging scenario, your wife picks up a guy when you get split up, then he comes back to your room using the restroom as an excuse. He stays and she accidentally opens the bathroom door with him there and just decides to fuck him without your consent. He uses no condom and everyone is okay with it. He comes inside her and you’ve never discussed it first. 
Then she says let’s just let it go.

I’m calling bullshit!

Either your a complete pushover and your wife set you up or your not telling everything or the story is bullshit.

I would have left my wife the moment she disrobed if we hadn’t discussed it first.

I would also wonder what else she gets to decide not to discuss for the both of you.

I agree that I condensed the story more happened in between things and the lead up to going to the hotel happened over many hours.  I also didn’t want the focus of the story to be about how drunk we were but that was a major factor.  After they had sex she immediately passed out.  Her response or not wanting to talk about wasn’t so much a controlling thing but more of embarrassment about what happened and wanting to forget it.  I was a total pushover in that situation and looking back thing she was more trying to get me to get the guy out of there and instead I caused it to go much farther.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2022 at 2:41 PM, StartingOver60 said:

it sounds like it was wishful thoughts

Sometimes wishes come true.  ;)

• Like 2