David Lovell

Favorite toys

We were having a party with 5 couples and the subject changed to sex toys.

Amy's favorite is her rabbit dildo

Lesley likes the Sybian 

Melissa's favorite is the sex swing

Giselle also likesthe sex swing

Vicky doesn't have a favorite.

What do the other Swinger Ladies have to say?

G-Spot wand. One of the simplest and least expensive toys out there. Egg sized vibe on the end of a wand at about a 46 degree tilt. 

We are always looking for new toys with the Hitachi Wand as good as any. 
I have tried a few clitoral toys from the Satisfyer to my current Lelo Sono 2. 
Both can be used while playing with my favorite toy, the one built one my best toy. 

I like this very realistic dildo, which is the exact match to my cock.  I love to lick and suck my wife's clit as I fuck her!

• Hot! 1

A couple of weeks ago Amy and Lesley played with ejaculating dildos as foreplay to our regular swap. Lesley told me hat she had squirt  some lube inside her self and she was ready. Amy said she was almost there. When I put my cock inside Lesley it felt like seconds.  Ken went inside Amy and  said this feels lovely. Amy replied "that's because I gave myself two squirts" .

Lots of fun. Amy brought her dildo home. The next day she said "I'm ready lubricated, do you want seconds?."

Gues what!

• Hot! 1

From what I see, toys are rare in our swinging group, although I don't know everything that goes on in specific hook-ups other than my wife's (we tell each other everything.)  I do know of couples of non-spouses in our group that play out their kinks (BDSM) pretty much in private, even from their spouses.  But that's why we swing, to explore sex beyond our spouses and marriages.

During lockdown we went overboard with Adam and Eve based on past threads like this. Hitachi Wand is up there as most used. She uses a clitoral stimulator too.