PJ&Lin

Our New First Camping Party

10 hours ago, PJ&Lin said:

our sex life was tamed down when we married, no 3somes after the I Do.

Please give us the backstory. MFM?  FFM?

1 hour ago, couplers said:

Please give us the backstory. MFM?  FFM?

Before we married? Think I posted that on our Intro. When we were dating. I should know people don’t read everything. 

• Confused 1

I always try to make things fun and funny when meeting those who haven’t played before. There is an art to taking the pressure off a nervous woman who still thinks being with a woman is taboo. We have met so many women who think they want something but are afraid to go forward. 
With us it is more wine or vodka as the relaxer not pot. 
After breaking the ice with you how did the rest of the camping trip go? What happened to the 4th young lady? 

• Like 1

Such a great story. Going away, change of scenery and for you renewing old ways. Watching my wife with another woman who happened to be our friend was one of the biggest excitement for me. Your new circle sound like real party people who know what fun is. 
Personally have sex under the stars with a full moon with a fire pit blazing, crickets chirping, and I think owls hooting mixed with the sounds of sex felt so natural and exhilarating. 

• Like 1

On 9/13/2022 at 7:23 AM, PJ&Lin said:

Before we married? Think I posted that on our Intro. When we were dating. I should know people don’t read everything. 

Yeah, I missed it, but found it.  Thanks. 

2 hours ago, couplers said:

Yeah, I missed it, but found it.  Thanks. 

I was not an ideal guy to date, I met her and it was for sex. Great looking, I wasn’t looking for a relationship I couldn’t walk away from all the crazy sex she wanted. Look, I was young and bragged to my friend and asked if he wanted to fuck her and when I told her she wasn’t mad. If I knew at the time I it was going to become a relationship I don’t think I would have done that but I did. Most likely if that didn’t happen our new found fun wouldn’t happen. 

• Hot! 2

2 hours ago, PJ&Lin said:

f I knew at the time I it was going to become a relationship I don’t think I would have done that but I did.

Why? Young women have desires too. Always the double standard, boys are heroes and girls are sluts. 

• Like 1

On 9/15/2022 at 8:08 AM, PJ&Lin said:

I wasn’t looking for a relationship I couldn’t walk away from all the crazy sex she wanted.

Sounds like the sex that you wanted as well.

If I knew at the time I it was going to become a relationship I don’t think I would have done that but I did.

There's nothing wrong with starting a relationship on a strictly sexual basis.  It may be one of the better ways. 

asked if he wanted to fuck her and when I told her she wasn’t mad... Most likely if that didn’t happen our new found fun wouldn’t happen. 

She played you perfectly.  Found a guy who indulges her desire for crazy sex, got you to marry her, and now letting her have a little extra fun.  You are both lucky.

• Like 2

On 9/18/2022 at 8:15 AM, couplers said:

She played you perfectly.  Found a guy who indulges her desire for crazy sex, got you to marry her, and now letting her have a little extra fun.  You are both lucky.

Wouldn’t call it being played. I found a woman who loved crazy sex, got to marry her, and now we are both having extra fun. Yes we are both lucky. 
We stopped crazy sex with others for a few years after marriage then started with very little hesitation. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PJ&Lin said:

Wouldn’t call it being played.

I would.  And did.  🙂  She gave you everything you wanted, including a spouse.  She saw things that you didn't and made it work.

I don't know if my husband saw so far into the future, but he let me do things that has taken us to a wonderful place.  Including some crazy sex.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2022 at 6:15 AM, couplers said:

There's nothing wrong with starting a relationship on a strictly sexual basis.  It may be one of the better ways. 

We had sex on the first date, moved in together a couple weeks later, married a few months later.....and a couple of weeks ago we celebrated 40 years of marriage. It took a number of years to realize we liked sex with other people, 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

57 minutes ago, Idahocouple6969 said:

We had sex on the first date, moved in together a couple weeks later, married a few months later.....and a couple of weeks ago we celebrated 40 years of marriage. It took a number of years to realize we liked sex with other people, 

Good on ya! 😊 It may have taken you some years to arrive at a consensually non-monogamous relationship, but you got there.

I’m not among them, but some people don’t take long at all to enter into  CNM status. I’ve posted on other threads about once playing — now about ten or more years ago — playing with a couple who were in their mid-80s and had in the late 1940s hosted an orgy on their wedding night. 😊💕 (By the time I played with them their bodies might have been aged, but their hearts certainly weren’t.)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Idahocouple6969 said:

We had sex on the first date, moved in together a couple weeks later, married a few months later....

18 hours ago, PeterJ said:

hosted an orgy on their wedding night.

Wonderful stories and lessons.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, couplers said:

22 hours ago,  PeterJ said: 

hosted an orgy on their wedding night.

Wonderful stories and lessons.

I’ve had sex with five women on their wedding nights. Only three of them were my wives. 😉

On 7/11/2023 at 11:58 AM, Idahocouple6969 said:

Love that and can see me saying this 35 years from now. I met my husband at a friends house and had sex that night. I also had sex the night with another guy I was dating. For months I had fun with a few guys then we fell in love lol. We didn’t rush getting married, got engaged first and planned a wedding. 
Wait until he reads this, I’ll have to swear he was the best and that’s why I married him. I can safely say once we got engaged he is the only one. Now we are looking to change that. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ExploringOptions said:

I met my husband at a friends house and had sex that night. I also had sex the night with another guy I was dating.

Similar for me.  My ex-fiancé and I broke up, I moved out, but we kept having sex. I started dating David, and after a few dates we had sex.

The first thing I did afterwards was go see my ex, talk with him about it, and we had sex.  A few more dates, David knew that I was still seeing my ex, figured out that we were still screwing, said that it was ok with him, and asked me to marry him.

• Like 2