hotblonde47

Is pubic hair a turn-off?

Not worried either way. Wife has fur but not overly so and I shave to keep it neat but still have a bit of hair.

• Like 1

When I first encountered a bald pussy (did I just express an oxymoron), it was a remarkable novelty. It now seems pedestrian. What is more important and more socially engaging is the life-support system for the pussy.

• Like 3

When I first encountered a bald pussy (did I just express an oxymoron), it was a remarkable novelty. It now seems pedestrian. What is more important and more socially engaging is the life-support system for the pussy.

I know, right? Now if you see hair it seems wild and kinky! :lol:

We love it all!

• Like 1

I seem to be of the same mind as many other posts here: neatly trimmed is sexy!!! A landing strip is extremely sexy to see while I'm licking, probing, sucking :-) One additional thing: red bumps and stubble turns me off from oral, so if you are exceptionally susceptible to them, go natural and just keep clean.

• Like 2

My husband now likes me HAIRY, and being of Eastern European decent I am VERY, so other than shaving so I can wear a bikini I leave it alone. That said, my husband before liked it shaved except for a "toupee" LOL. The husband before that was in the 80s and no one back then shaved so that wasn't an issue. If my husband and I decide to go to a swing club and then decide to play with others, idk how my hair is going to go over, but I wear the hair for him, no one else.

• Like 3

While I can appreciate All Natural...I have a slight preference for the length being trimmed a little, not much. I love seeing a dark hairy mound on a woman!

What about for men? I just trimmed and it itches like crazy...but my wife kept saying that I'd have to trim before we went out into the LS. Thoughts?

What about for men? I just trimmed and it itches like crazy...but my wife kept saying that I'd have to trim before we went out into the LS. Thoughts?
Not necessary. But I noticed, at a certain point in time, that female play partners were acting mildly irritated at picking pube hairs from between teeth. So I decided that enduring the itch after trimming would be worthwhile. When possible, I trim several days before a lifestyle encounter. And I use a battery-powered beard trimmer having a plastic rake so that the hairs are clipped cleanly without getting dangerously close to delicate skin.

I just trimmed and it itches like crazy...

Use hydrocortisone cream after you trim or shave and it will help a lot with the itching and irritation. It works best if you do it immediately and then several follow-up applications too over the next several days. If you wait until you are already having the problem, then it will still help it but better to try to just avoid having the problem all together.

My wife has a neat full bush down below. And I love it!

Other men don't seem to mind either. Haven't had one that said, 'thanks, but no thanks. Too much hair down there'

I have and maintain regularly my Brazilian wax, my husband prefers his ladies soft and smooth. I'd rather not have someone flossing their teeth while they are down there eating

• Like 2

I love pubic hair! Lots of it is fine as long as it is shaved on the essential parts. I have a square patch over my penis right now.

• Like 1

I like both. You give up that nice sensation of the hairs making contact when completely bare though. Overall like just a neat trim the best.

Either way, but stubble is no fun for either of us. We go off and on as to shaving. Having started out in the 70's, we really only had full public hair for both of us. In fact, we don't recall any of the nudist resorts with anything other than full hair. We did run into one couple in 1976 where the pussy was shaved. It was really more of a stubble field and not at all fun or oral sex and for the fellows, they literally felt like they were sandpapered. Shave technology has come along way since then.

But, the nude look as a whole different appeal these days. Guess we agree with others in this thread...hygiene is most important and the presence, or absence, of hair.

• Like 1

We are long time Nudists and started trimming for neatness, J went full bare first when he started shaving his head too. I honestly prefer the visual of a bare open flower and prefer the same for eating but don't object to neat and clean hair.

• Like 1

...I am indifferent to it...I don't mind "plowing the field"; but because most women these days are usually shaved, when I come across a real bush it's actually a lot of fun...

I've come across hairy nipples too...had them stuck in my teeth once LOL...

Personally, the sweet smell of a woman's sex is amplified by the tangled garden that is her pubic region. We have done both shaved and unshaved and they are two different animals altogether.

• Like 2

I find I have no preference as to women's hair. I do, however, find people who are repulsed by pubic hair unattractive. There is something intensely off-putting about those who prefer to sterilize sex. Maybe it's my European origins, but I like things more real.

As for men, it is a HUGE turn-off when anything (chest, legs, and certainly pubes) is shaved. Light trimming is OK, but anything more than that, and I feel like I am fucking a woman.

• Like 2

I adore hairy pussy. It's makes a woman the sexiest she can be. In clubs, I've only ever seen one hairy pussy (2016) in a club in Paris & it was divine & she knew it. So did all the men pleasing her. Please please please, stop shaving pussies.

• Like 2

One very young guy asked me once, "Did you ever do a hairy pussy?" I just looked at him and said, "Any pussy is good pussy."

• Like 1

My husband is the only one who gets to lick my pussy so we do what is best for us. I shaved for a couple of years that I will never get back. It was a huge hassle to me. It was itchy, sweaty and for the amount of sex we like to have, the area got irritated more easily. I like having that cushion - and I freakin' LOVE his pubic hair - it's beautiful. It's not on his cock, for heaven's sake. But his hair gives me something to stroke and gently pull, which drives him crazy. LOL As for my husband, he doesn't care if it's shaved or not - he's passionately, wildly fucking every day and that's just the two of us. If someone else gets pulled into it, I doubt he's going to complain about that either.

• Like 1

No hair. I stay shaved and I dont like hair on other women something about the thought of eating someone else's hair is a turn off

• Like 2

All of us in our poly family have trimmed pubic hair and prefer it that way on ourselves and the others.

• Like 2

My wife and I have been shaved for years. We have been nudists for years and most of the women and a lot of the men are shaved.

• Like 1

My wife and I have been shaved for years. We have been nudists for years and most of the women and a lot of the men are shaved.

Same story for us, we saw our first shaved mom and dad with their several pre-adolescent children maybe 20 years ago or more at Turtle Lake. Looked so nicely groomed compared to the chia pets, we were converted. And we liked it for sex too.

• Like 1

I love hair, full or trimmed. Big turn on for us. The Mrs from the couple we play with is bald and for a hot second my wife debated shaving it bald as well. She didn’t because ultimately the core of our pleasure will always be focused on each other, if that makes sense. We brought up the subject with our playmates to get their feedback on the subject. Lucky they were 100% ok with it and our relationship today continue to flourish. That went on for about a year or

So. Funny, about a month ago he asked his wife to grow it back bc it turns out he likes it with hair more. Today both women have hair. :)

I didn’t have much to begin with but when I went bare, it made me feel so much better about showing it and men just seemed so much more interested in looking, licking, etc., I don’t think I’ll ever go back. I guess furs are a thing of the past in my mind.

I like feeling a woman's pubic hair against my face when I'm eating her.

• Like 3

I'm going to have to vote yes, pubic hair is a turn off. First there is the issue of ending up flossing your teeth while performing oral sex. Even worse is watching your partner stop every so often to pick out a pubic hair and wondering if she was annoyed by the unexpected flossing. I started shaving somerthing like 20+ years ago, if for no other reason than to make life easier on a woman who was going to annoint me with a bj. Once I started, I got to where I just expected anyone I was going to have sex with to do the same or at most, have something like a landing strip that doesn't get in the way (or shed).

On 7/20/2004 at 5:25 PM, hotblonde47 said:

my skin is so sensitive I break out in a nasty rash if I even attempt to get rid of it. 

I have sensitive skin also so 10 years back I got a Groupon deal for laser hair removal and did it everywhere I shaved.  No more arm pit hair, no more Bush, no more shaving my legs.  It was a god damn miracle.  One of the best decisions I ever made.  Just 6 treatments done 6 weeks apart and all the hair is gone FOREVER.  No more razer bumps or rashes, no more half hour shaving my body, no more prickly and itchy sensations as it grows back in.  I'm now always silky smooth.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JessicaJamison said:

I have sensitive skin also so 10 years back I got a Groupon deal for laser hair removal and did it everywhere I shaved.  No more arm pit hair, no more Bush, no more shaving my legs.  It was a god damn miracle.  One of the best decisions I ever made.  Just 6 treatments done 6 weeks apart and all the hair is gone FOREVER.  No more razer bumps or rashes, no more half hour shaving my body, no more prickly and itchy sensations as it grows back in.  I'm now always silky smooth.  

Curious how painful the laser was. I (Mrs) have very sensitive skin. I tried a Brazilian awhile ago and it was nice for a couple weeks. I wouldn't do it again. I get the Groupon emails for laser all the time but am just not sure about it.

The laser stings a little and takes a couple days to heal afterwards, it is the equivalent of a mild sunburn without the skin pealing.  But it is a 6 times and done forever.  After 6 there is no more hair.  And you get most of the hair in 3.  So technically you don't have to do 6.  You could do 3 and just shave a little.  

• Like 1

On 7/20/2004 at 5:25 PM, hotblonde47 said:

Ok, one more thing, question for the guys out there I guess. Seems every woman now is pretty much hairless, I'm blonde and soft, but my skin is so sensitive I break out in a nasty rash if I even attempt to get rid of it. Is this a real problem for you guys? A real turn off?

I prefer a very close cut landing strip to a hard-wood floor.  But yes, for me, pubic hair is a very big turn-off.

?

• Like 1

On 11/27/2020 at 11:32 AM, JessicaJamison said:

laser hair removal and did it everywhere I shaved.  No more arm pit hair

For something different (and out of laziness) I sometimes let my arm pit hair grow.  It is soft and furry and interesting.  The others are curious, but don't complain.  (I would hear about it if they hated it.)  Then I shave.