Watchhercum4u

Are they really ALL bi-curious?

As we look through local profiles at SLS, it's very notable that a good 95% of all female profiles are labeled bi-curious but closer to only 1% of men are.

It's rare that I see a woman that has classified herself as straight.

Hubby says that it's only natural that woman would more likely be sexually attracted to woman because, well... they're woman so are just naturally beautiful and sexy. :classic_blush: He has a less generous opinion of the male form.

I kind of suspect that it may have something to do with the idea that we as woman tend to think it's what is expected so label ourselves that way to "fit in". That's only a suspicion mind you but there really is quite a huge disparity among the sexes on SLS and even among the general population of woman.

What do you think?

When we attend our first party in a couple of weeks, will I likely be assumed to be bi-curious? That wouldn't bother me at all, I'd just like to know vibe I'm giving off just by being a female at a swingers party.

And additionally, I feel like I'd be comfortable with receiving basic pleasure but not reciprocating. Probably not welcome huh?

• Like 2

I think a lot of women play bi, but are not that into it. I think a fair amount of men are bi-curious, but don’t put it in their profile for fear of alienating people. 

If you receive female oral, but do not want to reciprocate, the receiver is called a “pillow princess.” Not a compliment. 

• Haha 1

If your husband doesn't have any rules about what you do with a woman (most husbands/SOs are anywhere from don't care what you do with another woman to "it's hot!"), then it's between you and the other woman.  Go where your feelings take you.  I initially I was "not for me" but after watching hubby with other women, I went from bi-curious, to full-on bi, to my Lesbian side being stronger than my straight side.

Enjoy the journey and keep us updated. 

Edited by couplers

6 hours ago, Watchhercum4u said:

When we attend our first party in a couple of weeks, will I likely be assumed to be bi-curious? That wouldn't bother me at all, I'd just like to know vibe I'm giving off just by being a female at a swingers party.

“assumed” is probably too strong a word … but my guess is that a fair number of the other women there will wonder and perhaps approach you to ascertain your orientation and play style.  Just be honest about what you want, and then they’re free to say “OK” or “thank you, no”.

5 hours ago, njbm said:

If you receive female oral, but do not want to reciprocate, the receiver is called a “pillow princess.” Not a compliment. 

You *might* find another woman who’s willing for oral — or even just playing above the waist — to be unidirectional … but I agree with njbm that most will expect the same in return. Again, just state clearly what you’re willing to do and not do.

18 hours ago, njbm said:

I think a lot of women play bi, but are not that into it. I think a fair amount of men are bi-curious, but don’t put it in their profile for fear of alienating people.

Yeah... that's our suspicion also. Kind of go-along-to-get-along I guess. That's cool with me too.

15 hours ago, couplers said:

If your husband doesn't have any rules about what you do with a woman (most husbands/SOs are anywhere from don't care what you do with another woman to "it's hot!"), then it's between you and the other woman.  Go where your feelings take you.  I initially I was "not for me" but after watching hubby with other women, I went from bi-curious, to full-on bi, to my Lesbian side being stronger than my straight side.

Enjoy the journey and keep us updated. 

Who know where this road will take us but I'm solidly straight. I was just wondering what others thought about the unusually high concentration of bisexual woman on SLS. It just seemed artificial to me, that's all.  : )

18 hours ago, njbm said:

12 hours ago, NC_Seniors said:

You *might* find another woman who’s willing for oral — or even just playing above the waist — to be unidirectional … but I agree with njbm that most will expect the same in return. Again, just state clearly what you’re willing to do and not do.

Oh, I wasn't referring to anything like that! I couldn't imagine receiving and not reciprocating oral so that's out. When I said "basic pleasure", I literally meant basic erotic type touch. Hands only kind of stuff. Mutual masturbation would be maximum. That not really what I'd be seeking but what I'd feel comfortable with letting happen if a woman wanted to. I could probably return the favor in-kind if it was expected but I don't think my passion would be in it.

But, we'll take the advice given and just be up front and open about our boundaries.