Not to get personal, but were lifestyle partners easy to find?

This is a super helpful review #decpl2021. My wife and I have been contemplating a winter vacation at a clothing-optional, lifestyle-friendly Caribbean resort. A weeklong vacation represents a substantial investment of time and money and very brief reviews ("We had a great time, the food was good, we found partners") isn’t that helpful. You have covered in appropriate detail all the factors we need to decide if Hebdo 2 would be good for us. For instance, it’s great that as septuagenarians we wouldn’t be freakishly old. But the fact that it’s a challenge going anywhere without seeing people explicitly sexually engaged would be a downside for my wife, who is far from the exhibitionist/voyeur that I am.  The point is that you’ve given us most of the info we need to make a confident decision. Thanks!

On 9/4/2022 at 12:19 PM, njbm said:

Not to get personal, but were lifestyle partners easy to find?

I can't even answer this. Easy to find...... walk in the resort and you found them already. Just amazing. singles and couples of all sizes shapes ages nationalities...... 

Find someone to play with? All you have to do is grab a drink and enter the nude pool. Done!

We just got back and we're planning our next trip now. :) 

I'd like to do a group visit, contemplating it now and see who may be interested for next year.

On 9/4/2022 at 1:30 PM, PeterJ said:

This is a super helpful review #decpl2021. My wife and I have been contemplating a winter vacation at a clothing-optional, lifestyle-friendly Caribbean resort. A weeklong vacation represents a substantial investment of time and money and very brief reviews ("We had a great time, the food was good, we found partners") isn’t that helpful. You have covered in appropriate detail all the factors we need to decide if Hebdo 2 would be good for us. For instance, it’s great that as septuagenarians we wouldn’t be freakishly old. But the fact that it’s a challenge going anywhere without seeing people explicitly sexually engaged would be a downside for my wife, who is far from the exhibitionist/voyeur that I am.  The point is that you’ve given us most of the info we need to make a confident decision. Thanks!

In this resort, there is a place for all walks of life. If you want to be alone, on the beach reading a book in peace, no problem, if you want, you can enter a nude pool with 100 other people..... anything in between is also available. We met people who were not even in the lifestyle but there to just enjoy each other. It doesn't matter what level you're in to, it just doesn't matter. A beautiful time even if you want to just be alone.

• Like 1