curious cuple

So this happened.

Excellent!   Taking things slow and step by step is the best way.  Discovering your limitations as well as expanding your limits, not rushing the experience to only have morning after concerns or regrets.  Everyone is different, individually, as a couple and as well as the chosen third or more.  Having a patient and trusting other is key.  Some find this person(s) by accident, others by talking to people who recommend someone that meets what they have in mind.

We have both had experiences of being that go to for those wanting to test the waters for someone else, couple or single.

All though the Queen has backed way off actually playing we both are active in attending the club, and I have been a safe go to for many couples and singles over the last few years in being selected as a safe and trusted live play toy.

It appears you both are enjoy expanding your limits together, one step at a time.

Edited by Billygoat
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Billygoat said:

Everyone is different

Unfortunately, I am the same.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

This type of experimenting with very soft play is a great way your boundaries.

Dancing, partial nudity, dirty talk, sensual massage, kisses, are all ways to test the waters with light intimacy with others to see if you're actually having fun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EastInWest said:

Dancing, partial nudity, dirty talk, sensual massage, kisses, are all ways to test the waters with light intimacy with others to see if you're actually having fun.

Exactly, plus not knowing how we would feel afterwards or the next day if we jumped right in. I know for some people that has worked out for them. But we feel the slower approach is best for us. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, EastInWest said:

We had originally talked about maybe her putting on her little maid outfit and being our waitress for the night or her just wearing a more revealing nighty to show her off a bit, then if we all where feeling it then maybe just a bit of touching her. Apparently things don’t always go as planned but it worked out. Not quite sure what the next time will consist of but il update as we go along. 

• Like 4

Yes! Please do continue to update :) We're all rooting for you!

And definitely go at the pace you both feel comfortable with!

Jealousy is a strange thing. It's good you're recognizing it. Don't let it control you. Remember your wife is in love with you, stays with you, is married to you. No matter what she does with someone else, it's you she's staying with.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bbarnsworth said:

Yes! Please do continue to update :) We're all rooting for you!

And definitely go at the pace you both feel comfortable with!

Jealousy is a strange thing. It's good you're recognizing it. Don't let it control you. Remember your wife is in love with you, stays with you, is married to you. No matter what she does with someone else, it's you she's staying with.

You are definitely right on that. And I’ll definitely update as things go along.

• Like 2

On 8/30/2022 at 6:27 AM, curious cuple said:

not knowing how we would feel afterwards or the next day if we jumped right in.

Jealousy is a strange thing.

Don't let it control you. Remember your wife is in love with you, .., it's you she's staying with.

Yes indeed.  Jealousy went from being my greatest fear to my best friend.  I am still jealous, but am now addicted to it.  I no longer fear it, but play with it.  I am like a kid who is scared shitless on the roller coaster, but then immediately wants to go again.

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

5 hours ago, couplers said:

Yes indeed.  Jealousy went from being my greatest fear to my best friend.  I am still jealous, but am now addicted to it.  I no longer fear it, but play with it.  I am like a kid who is scared shitless on the roller coaster, but then immediately wants to go again.

"Play with it" is such a powerful phrase because it encapsulates something that's so key to this: trust.

Jealousy hurts because we believe the other person is disregarding us. Learning to put on a show, perform, and make it playful, turns it into pleasurable and scandalous stimulation.

I remember that first time I strongly encouraged Mrs. E. to try sunbathing topless by the pool at a hotel in Europe. She knew what I was interested in playing with and went with it, albeit reluctantly, knowing there was a pack of college-aged guys caddy-corner ogling her. Lotioning up and pretending she had no idea they were staring, until she finally got self-conscious and put her top back on. It was only when I got up to get us drinks that I realized I had a massive hard-on, and we ducked back into our hotel and 69ed the afternoon away.

On 8/30/2022 at 11:50 PM, curious cuple said:

We had originally talked about maybe her putting on her little maid outfit and being our waitress for the night or her just wearing a more revealing nighty to show her off a bit, then if we all where feeling it then maybe just a bit of touching her. Apparently things don’t always go as planned but it worked out. Not quite sure what the next time will consist of but il update as we go along. 

You've crossed the first taboo boundary, intimate touch, with a light heart.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

On 9/1/2022 at 11:56 AM, EastInWest said:

Jealousy hurts because we believe the other person is disregarding us

The first several times my husband played was with female friends and acquaintance I had set him up with.  (A control thing for me.) They were eager to fuck him (women like trying things other women have, and it wasn't immoral since I suggested it), but they didn't want me there.  I deliberately told hubby not to rush back from her place, or the hotel (damn, she was still living with her parents), or for her to leave our apartment.  The burn while waiting was intense.

On 9/1/2022 at 11:56 AM, EastInWest said:

I realized I had a massive hard-on, and we ducked back into our hotel and 69ed the afternoon away.

🙂  Yeah, I was so wet I soaked my pants.  It looked like I peed myself.  Unfortunately, David did such a good job with them he couldn't get erect for a while after he (or I) got home.  Fortunately, I my had my boyfriend Red to fuck as I interrogated hubby.  Also fortunately, we had passed the point where there were inhibitions between the guys being there as I did it with the other.

Edited by couplers
  • Like 2

Good afternoon, so it’s been a few months since I posted last but not a whole lot has been going on other than work and family. We’ve been chatting to our male friend since our first little experience. But last night us 3 got together for a few hours for some drinks and just chill out and chat. Probably about halfway through our visit I told my wife if she was comfortable she could take her shirt off. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her shirt was rather long so she was just wearing panties underneath and no pants. We were both admiring her mostly naked body for a bit before I asked our guest if he wanted to help me rub her feet, which he did. We did that for awhile and she was really enjoying herself. Our guest asked for permission to touch her tits and I said I’m ok with it as long as she is . She leaned back and said she doesn’t mind. I rubbed her feet and legs while he was rubbing her chest for a few minutes. After that we all continued to talk while she spent the rest of the night in her panties. It was quite fun lol. But that’s about all the sexual stuff we did other than talk a little dirty the rest of the night. But I wanted to give our second update on how things were going. 

• Hot! 3

14 hours ago, curious cuple said:

she was just wearing panties underneath and no pants.

I suggest the same thing next time, but no panties. 

Edited by couplers
  • Like 2
  • Hot! 1

6 hours ago, couplers said:

I suggest the same thing next time, but no panties. 

That does raise a good question, who does go naked below the waist first?  Your friend or your wife?  Usually it's the woman giving the guy a blow job first, but it would be interesting if she got oral or fingered first.  Or maybe they could just fuck.

• Like 2