Mike6216

Should I let my wife play alone with other females?

I would say that since you are letting her fulfill her fantasies and needs, there is no reason for her to leave you.  As a bisexual woman myself, I have a Lesbian side and a straight side.  My desire for women is intense, but I am bisexual and need a man, need dick, as much as pussy.  It's your role to satisfy her in that regard.

Besides

8 minutes ago, Mike6216 said:

when she got home from her trip, she fucked me while describing the entire session she had with the other woman.

That should tell you something.

• Like 2

We have good friends who are married the same 37 years that we have been. The husband left the wife for another man. We are surprised, not shocked. These things happen. We don’t think this couple were swingers. 

We are not in the hall pass camp. We swing together in the same general place. Separate rooms, but not separate places. Has worked for us. 

• Like 2

Don't let other peoples opinions sway you. Your friends comment is just his opinion and has no relevance to what you and your wife share. Seems to me your wife has been very open with you and wanted you to share in her exciting encounter. That should put any insecurity, you may have, to rest.

But, solid relationships get their strength from both partners being open in their conversations and the trust it builds.

Enjoy in her excitement and what flows from it. 

• Like 2

If you are both open and honest with one another. If the boundaries you set aren’t abused. Then there’s no harm. This lifestyle is not cookie cutter. What works for you, might not work for others. Thank your friend for his advice. But travel the road you and your wife have charted 

• Like 2

I do note that the wife told him about the bi adventure after it happened. That’s not consent. She may not have known it would come up. But certainly the husband did not have an opportunity to put the kibosh on it. 

Is this wife ok with a hall pass for the husband?

• Like 1

I think this is a question that only the two of you -- you and your wife -- can answer for yourselves.

As with all things in a strong marriage, the key is good, open, and honest communication.  What works and what is right for one couple may not be appropriate for another.  Your friend has the best of intentions when he tells you these things 'never end well' -- but life rarely deals in absolutes; you need to work this through together.

And of course, listening to each other is ninety-five percent of what 'good communication' should be.

• Like 3

On 7/17/2022 at 7:36 PM, njbm said:

We have good friends who are married the same 37 years that we have been. The husband left the wife for another man. We are surprised, not shocked. These things happen. We don’t think this couple were swingers. 

I've heard of a couple in our area that split for the very same reason. Maybe in this case swinging could have save some marriages by giving the man to indulge his gay side legitimately. 

• Like 1

If you don’t trust your wife you have more problems, leaving you for another woman is the least. 
You told her she can, she did and she told you. Sounds like a keeper. 

• Like 4

On 7/17/2022 at 9:15 PM, Mike6216 said:

I have a question for everyone. The wife and I started swinging about 3 years ago. We are not very active however, as we have only swung with one other couple about 3-4 times per year. During this time, my wife opened up to me and told me that she is not just a woman who is cool with a little girl-girl action during swinging, but she is and always has been a bisexual. I told her at the time that I was supportive and did not mind if she had sex with girls, as long as I knew about it and that the other girl knew she was a married woman. Well, this actually happened over the weekend while she was on a girl's trip to the beach. She immediately called and told me about it like she said she would. I could tell in her voice that she was upset and was very relieved when I told her it was ok. Well, a friend of mine (the male half of the couple that we swing with) told me that he does not think it is a good idea for that to be happening. He's been swinging and having threesomes for far longer than I have, and he says that, in his experience, this never ends well. I have been with my wife for 15 years and trust her completely. She even remembered the rule we had in place about letting me know about her adventures, and followed it to the T. I guess I've let him get in my head a bit, and hey, it's 2022. Her leaving me for a woman is definitely a possibility nowadays lol. I'm just looking for input and advice from those of you who have been in the community longer than we have. Thanks 

Side note: when she got home from her trip, she fucked me while describing the entire session she had with the other woman. Needless to say, I didn't last very long lol.

I have to guess by the fact your asking for advice that you might be uncomfortable with the fact she did this, then told you instead of the other way around. Not giving you veto ability or any say in what happens is probably not what you had in mind. I would have a very frank conversation about what you asked for versus what she did. You were clear about two simple rules. I want to know it’s going to happen and I want the OP to know your married. 
Your request are very generous and very reasonable, if only for her safety. 
I would tell her if she cannot respect your very reasonable requests than you will resend your permission. 
My guess is she will understand your concerns and be sure your aware in advance from now on. Best of luck 

• Like 1

You may also ponder the fact that swinging involves 100% trust in your partner and your asking a bunch of strangers whether or not to let your wife play alone…….implies your not quite there. More communication needed.

Keeping in mind all the opinions given are more to open a discussion and to openly communicate.  All thoughts and opinions on any topic most always reflects the experiences, exposure to and even insecurities of those expressing them.

In the end it really only has to involve you and your wife, what either of you have for desires, expectations, how secure or insecure either of you are.

The problem with rules are the always run the risk of being broken or stretched.  

It really comes down to you both having a number of very open, frank and honest conversations concerning this.

what is good and works well for one couple (or single) is not necessarily going to work for another.

• Like 1

Let? I don’t think men let or allow a wife to do something. You may not be happy with her choices, it is her choice, something she may ask you for an opinion. 
I don’t understand the worries if you trust her. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, findinganswers said:

Let? I don’t think men let or allow a wife to do something. You may not be happy with her choices, it is her choice, something she may ask you for an opinion. 

Agreed.  The loving and generous thing is to encourage your wife to do those things that bring her happiness, fulfillment, and personal development, which healthy sex does.  Help make it happen, watch the children while she plays.  The only time activities should be discouraged are when they're potentially harmful to her.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2022 at 10:35 PM, findinganswers said:

Interesting comment, I for one think in any relationship both parties definitely have the ability to both LET  your spouse do something or VETO it if your not on board. In a relationship it’s NOT her choice, it’s THEIR choice.  Sure she can do it anyway possibly causing the end of a relationship. I for one wouldn’t ever do anything my spouse wouldn’t want me to. 

• Like 1

On 9/1/2022 at 8:12 AM, Davdia said:

for one think in any relationship both parties definitely have the ability to both LET  your spouse do something or VETO it if your not on board. In a relationship it’s NOT her choice, it’s THEIR choice

It is implied that both parties trust the other to make right decisions which includes LETTING the spouse play.  We don’t possess the other, we trust. 

• Like 2

On 9/5/2022 at 10:16 AM, findinganswers said:

It is implied that both parties trust the other to make right decisions which includes LETTING the spouse play.  We don’t possess the other, we trust. 

We are very new here but this post is the truth because trust is the first and only thing before you can agree to sex with others. 

• Like 1

Sabrina has my full permission to play with other females alone. I think it is hot. We had a girlfriend for over a year and she was always showing up at our house while our kids were in school and I was at work. Sabrina would always tell me about it, usually while we were having mind blowing sex. Let her play, but make sure she tells you about it.