Sailacat1

Orgasm by penetration only

Hi all sexy swingers. We are curious to know how many of the wives or girlfriends are able to have genuine orgasms from penetration alone? And of those who do, does the size have anything to do with your ability to have an orgasm? Or does it have to do with rhythm? Is it related to speed? Or the chemistry?

Sorry, lots of questions. But hopefully, might be helpful information. Wife only has orgasm from oral. We have tried hard to get the vaginal orgasm working, but never succeeded. She did have an orgasm with a nicely built guy at a club but could not explain why it worked. He was quite a bit larger than me. But she did not think that was the reason. She said she just felt very relaxed and comfortable with him. It was strange because usually she doesn't orgasm with other guys at club. She has always said that although she enjoys the sex and the vibe at the club, it is difficult for her to relax with a new guy.

• Like 1

From JUST what you said, tempered with a bit from my own experience.

1. Perhaps the attempt to reach a goal adds tension. which can be counterproductive. 

You said she felt relaxed with him.

2. Happenstance and chemistry. Don't take it personally.

For my lady size is of interest only for the variety. This goes for both up and down sizing. There have been successes and failures in both directions. Usually this depends on her mood and how she feels about the guy. Sometime with technique. 

Missus Enhancer has orgasms from both oral and penetration quite easily!  It is normal for her to cum up to 20 times or more in a good session!  Size has no bearing on how many times she does.  Quality of lover does. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

I would really prefer answers from the wives or ladies. As they would be more qualified to answer the question. 

• Confused 1

I can orgasm orally, by toy or penetration. The intensity is about the same but can vary at times. I don’t think size matters much, my toy is bigger and it doesn’t make that much of a difference, I don’t even have to insert the toy. Inserting a finger during oral might make a difference even if it’s not needed. 
What does make a difference is both of us orgasming together. 

• Like 1

My dear wife gets off either way, maybe better or more reliably with penile penetration.  I try to push my cock in an upward (toward the anterior wall) of her vagina, the G-spot.  I'm not huge (7 in.) but pushing on the cervix deep inside has a positive effect too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sailacat1 said:

I would really prefer answers from the wives or ladies. As they would be more qualified to answer the question. 

So you are qualified to speak for your wife, but other spouses are not?  I will be sure not to respond to your threads anymore then.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot! 1

6 minutes ago, enhancer said:

So you are qualified to speak for your wife, but other spouses are not?  I will be sure not to respond to your threads anymore then.  

Thank you. 

Please note that I am not speaking i'm on behalf of my wife. It's a subject which we would both like to learn about. But can only really be answered truthfully by a woman. 

On 7/14/2022 at 10:13 AM, Sailacat1 said:

I would really prefer answers from the wives or ladies.

I can answer from the wife and girlfriend perspective, not sure if I qualify as lady. ☺

I can orgasm from penetration either by penis or fingers, and by oral.  If a quickie is called for I can do it in around five minutes.  If it's taking him a while I'm pretty good at holding back, but can usually have three orgasms in a 45 minute to one hour session.

As we women in our poly family are bi, sometimes oral satisfaction is an end in itself. 

On 7/14/2022 at 8:40 AM, Sailacat1 said:

Wife only has orgasm from oral. We have tried hard to get the vaginal orgasm working, but never succeeded. She did have an orgasm with a nicely built guy at a club

There are a lot of women like that, as long as she gets there, so what?  What did she say about the experience? 

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1

Forget about the size of other men it doesn’t make him better or worse. I see you mention size in other posts too where most women never mention it. 
Be happy she orgasmed because she is happy. If it’s only by oral with you make sure you do it for her. Don’t over try getting her off with penetration putting more pressure on both of you. If she is satisfied you will be satisfied. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, TricianMike said:

Forget about the size of other men it doesn’t make him better or worse. I see you mention size in other posts too where most women never mention it. 
Be happy she orgasmed because she is happy. If it’s only by oral with you make sure you do it for her. Don’t over try getting her off with penetration putting more pressure on both of you. If she is satisfied you will be satisfied. 

Thanks, I am not worried at all about if she enjoys another guy more. That's what lifestyle is about, variety. And for us, it's important that she is enjoying. I love to watch her and not only watch but to share. It is somehow more erotic watching her with a thicker or bigger guy. Cannot explain why, but i enjoy the visual more. And a bonus if she manages to orgasm from him. So no competition, sometimes your wife will enjoy another more than she does with you, might be once off and next time you might be the more enjoyable. My original question is curiosity and perhaps I could learn a trick which would help us have that elusive orgasm by penetration. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sailacat1 said:

It is somehow more erotic watching her with a thicker or bigger guy. Cannot explain why, but i enjoy the visual more

You are not the only man that enjoys the visual of a larger penis. Part of the excitement of meeting a new random man is what we call the unveiling or me undressing a man not know what we will see. Most men are average which makes sense. When an endowed man starts to grow or is fully hard when that unveiling happens I probably react in an excited way as you said the visual is enjoyable. My husband and you enjoy the visual. The visual for him and big difference for me is going down on a bigger penis. My husband enjoys the visual of me giving oral independent of size yet larger gives more to watch penetrating sex is not much different for me. 

2 hours ago, Sailacat1 said:

My original question is curiosity and perhaps I could learn a trick which would help us have that elusive orgasm by penetration. 

I can only suggest try different positions. For me Cowgirl gives me the most control over what feels best. Maybe she can use a small vibrator while you are in her. Oral sex stimulates the clitoris which she may not be getting from your penetration. 
Relax and don’t try to much. 

• Like 2

Wife only has orgasm from oral. We have tried hard to get the vaginal orgasm working, but never succeeded.

Have you tried other stimulation while having penis-in-vagina sex, like having her clit licked or gently fingering her lubed bum hole?

I have to play with myself to cum in sex. Hubby on top, while I play with myself is my favorite way to cum. I don't usually cum swinging. I still enjoy it.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

Thanks NW, love the honesty. My wife doesn't like to play with herself. And normally doesn't cum when we swing either. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, couplers said:

Have you tried other stimulation while having penis-in-vagina sex, like having her clit licked or gently fingering her lubed bum hole?

I have licked her in 69 while a guy was inside her, and yes she does cum. But yeah that's not the question. It's not that she has any issues having a clit based stimulated orgasm. Just would be great to experience the PIV orgasms we see so many others having at the club. 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

12 minutes ago, Sailacat1 said:

I have licked her in 69 while a guy was inside her, and yes she does cum. But yeah that's not the question. It's not that she has any issues having a clit based stimulated orgasm. Just would be great to experience the PIV orgasms we see so many others having at the club. 

They could be faking or just making a lot of noise.

6 hours ago, TricianMike said:

You are not the only man that enjoys the visual of a larger penis. Part of the excitement of meeting a new random man is what we call the unveiling or me undressing a man not know what we will see. Most men are average which makes sense. When an endowed man starts to grow or is fully hard when that unveiling happens I probably react in an excited way as you said the visual is enjoyable. My husband and you enjoy the visual. The visual for him and big difference for me is going down on a bigger penis. My husband enjoys the visual of me giving oral independent of size yet larger gives more to watch penetrating sex is not much different for me. 

I can only suggest try different positions. For me Cowgirl gives me the most control over what feels best. Maybe she can use a small vibrator while you are in her. Oral sex stimulates the clitoris which she may not be getting from your penetration. 
Relax and don’t try to much. 

Clit orgasm for her is a given. We have done 69 with me licking her while she has a guy from the back. We both enjoy this, Inget a real close up show, while she has all the buttons pressed. 

Now you mentioned cowgirl, very often when we have seen a girl

climax from pen, it's when she is riding cowgirl and with a bit of slow grinding down. So I always thought it's still clit based orgasm. 

• Confused 1
  • Hot! 1

3 hours ago, Sailacat1 said:

This is when I will come, when someone is licking me while I am having fun doggie. THough, I'll be honest, I am not really sucking him when that is going on, just enjoying myself.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NWAtlSwing said:

This is when I will come, when someone is licking me while I am having fun doggie. THough, I'll be honest, I am not really sucking him when that is going on, just enjoying myself.

Ha she also got totally lost in the moment. My dick was flopping around in the rhythm of their fucking. The whole thing was so erotic that I came without any touch from her. 

• Like 2

We are curious to know how many of the wives or girlfriends are able to have genuine orgasms from penetration alone? And of those who do, does the size have anything to do with your ability to have an orgasm? Or does it have to do with rhythm? Is it related to speed? Or the chemistry?

On 7/14/2022 at 10:13 AM, Sailacat1 said:

Hi, this is Daniela.  Since you prefer answers from women, Al asked me to answer.  First, I can certify that all of my orgasms are "genuine" and can be achieved by vaginal penetration alone.  Size, rhythm and speed all figure into it, but no single thing is determinative.  Some guys can get me there faster (or just take a lot longer, as Al does) than others so I can orgasm twice with one guy in one ejaculation, but regardless, I almost always can get myself there with regular dick in my pussy fucking.  But that's only part of the story with our current sex life arrangement, I much prefer joining another couple or have another woman join us so I can also get satisfaction for my bi desires.

• Like 1

Hi Nikki here i would say for a orgasm it depends on us if we are interested for it or not. Even a touch can make you wet if you are into it. Its the passion and willingness.

Sometimes my husband can give me orgasm but sometimes it doesn’t happen, even if we are swinging and the other male lacks the passion during the sex the orgasm doesn’t happen it is not about size or vaginal penetration 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Numex said:

Hi, this is Daniela.  Since you prefer answers from women, Al asked me to answer.  First, I can certify that all of my orgasms are "genuine" and can be achieved by vaginal penetration alone.  Size, rhythm and speed all figure into it, but no single thing is determinative.  Some guys can get me there faster (or just take a lot longer, as Al does) than others so I can orgasm twice with one guy in one ejaculation, but regardless, I almost always can get myself there with regular dick in my pussy fucking.  But that's only part of the story with our current sex life arrangement, I much prefer joining another couple or have another woman join us so I can also get satisfaction for my bi desires.

Hi Daniela, thanks for your response. You are very lucky to be able to orgasm so easily. Blessed.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2022 at 7:38 PM, TnA83 said:

They could be faking or just making a lot of noise.

😂 you probably are right, there is a lot of play acting. And some very vocal ladies. 

wives or girlfriends are able to have genuine orgasms from penetration alone? And of those who do, does the size have anything to do with your ability to have an orgasm? Or does it have to do with rhythm? Is it related to speed? Or the chemistry?

This is Daniela again, I asked Al next time he was on his sex chat site to let me add to my last post.  You asked "Or the chemistry?"  For me, there has to be chemistry.  I've never fucked or even blown a guy without having gone on at least five "dates," Al included.  It's not like I'm looking for him to buy me shit, usually I pay for way more than he does.  It's just that I'm not giving up my cunt for some guy that I don't think is worthy.  Maybe it's a female instinct where a woman wants to make sure the guy that might get her pregnant is good both for genetics and taking care of the child.  I was always on bc or had an IUD, BTW.

As Al said, I used to have relationships mostly married men and saved marriages, didn't break them.  I would encourage them to tell me about their wives and coax them to let me meet them under innocent circumstances.  I would compliment their wives.  And when they would sometimes buy me expensive shit like jewelry, I would hand it back and tell it to give it to his wife.  Some single women have a dog or a cat, I'd pick up stray men.  In retrospect it was a power trip for me: choosing him in the first place; paying for what we did; eating off her plate so to speak; having him tell me of his vulnerabilities, of his sex life with his wife.  When he would complain about his wife not giving him blowjobs or anal, I'd tell him that's what I'm here for, that he should be going down on her.  None of them divorced, even the one where she figured it out and civilly let me know by telling me that I must be a good fuck.  I guess that I was, but an even better listener.

Al demanded that I give up fucking married men when we got serious and married, so I did.  But it's ok, now every one of the seven guys (including Al ;) ) I fuck is married, and I get to "interact" with their wives to a degree that wasn't possible before ;)

• Hot! 1

wives or girlfriends are able to have genuine orgasms from penetration alone? And of those who do, does the size have anything to do with your ability to have an orgasm? Or does it have to do with rhythm? Is it related to speed? Or the chemistry?

Edited by Numex

I know you asked for answers directly from women, but Mrs. E doesn't post on forums. We do, however, talk about the content on here regularly, including this.

Mrs. E actually only climaxes from penetration. She *can* orgasm masturbating, and does regularly, but has to work so hard she can make herself sore.

And of those who do, does the size have anything to do with your ability to have an orgasm? Or does it have to do with rhythm? Is it related to speed? Or the chemistry?

Yes.

The thrill of realizing her partner is about to cum will almost always push her into a series of what she describes as small orgasms in tight waves. She's very content to fuck just for those. The "big ones" are a project and require hitting the right spot, maintaining it, and ignoring her if she starts fussing that it's too intense.

• Like 1

Ann and I have been having sex together for more than 40 years. Given our ages, that may seem unlikely to some. But, I assure you, it is true.

In more than four decades of having sex with the same woman, here's what I have to say about it: Great sex, is great sex. But, how we define great sex today is different than how we defined it forty years ago.

Why? Our sexual skills, likes, dislikes, responses, and physiology, have all certainly changed with age. As a young woman, Ann was almost hypersexual, and she could cum, multiple times, by just about any kind of sexual activity--manual, oral, intercourse (vaginal and/or anal), and sometimes she would get so worked up she would cum simply by giving me head. And, she didn't need any foreplay. She was game to have sex just about any time of day or night, at the drop of hat or the bat of an eye (with the exception of when she was having her period.) We didn't experiment with a vibrator or other sex toys until years into our marriage. In fact, early on, she actually disliked even the weakest vibrator because she said it was overly stimulating and an unpleasant distraction. 

Today? She is still multi-orgasmic, but it takes more focus and the right conditions. Can she still cum from intercourse alone? Definitely, but not as frequently as in years past. And a vibrator is her frequent companion, having graduated to the ever popular Hitachi plug-in wand as her "go to". But, we have many, many other sex toys, including a Sybian and a Hismith, and our sexual experimentation has lead us in many different directions and scenes.

The bottom line? The sex is still fantastic. And I don't really care how she cums, just that she does.... and does... and does again. Intercourse? Oral? Manual? Sex toys? A combination of everything? It's all fantastic.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2022 at 2:46 AM, Sailacat1 said:

My original question is curiosity and perhaps I could learn a trick which would help us have that elusive orgasm by penetration. 

On 8/19/2022 at 5:41 AM, TricianMike said:

I can only suggest try different positions. For me Cowgirl gives me the most control over what feels best.

The clit and its stimulation is an elusive thing.  Some women can only orgasm with p-in-v when on top because it allows her to work her clit as well.  Or in another position if they are really in tune and the guy hits it by going in all the way.

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, couplers said:

The clit and its stimulation is an elusive thing.  Some women can only orgasm with p-in-v when on top because it allows her to work her clit as well.  Or in another position if they are really in tune and the guy hits it by going in all the way.

Mrs. E insists that it's simply too sensitive if a man - or a toy - gets 'under the hood' and applies direct stimulation. It's intense enough that she treats it like a hot stove. So she's always going for the 'in all the way' type of orgasm.

I am of the mind that if she relaxed into it and persevered that she could absolutely learn to get off from oral, and possibly have the most intense orgasm of her life, but I've also resigned myself to the idea she's never going to just lay back and let me work on that.

• Like 1