Billygoat

Fetish, fantasy or just plain horny: Fulfillment at the Club

What a interesting night.

The usual festivities, a normal evening, except the host the host (a close friend for years) approached me “there is a couple coming in tonight that asked me to approach guys I know that can play alone, can be trusted and follow their rules for her fantasy and let them  know.  Your one and they want several.”  He told me that age or size was not a requirement only that we had to be trust worthy and functional.

later as the evening progressed I and several others were approached by Stan (not his real name) and after some discussion on what this was about given a blue poker chip.  The key to the evening.

Becky (not her real name) his wife wanted her fantasy to come to reality.  She wanted several men taking turns with her throughout the evening.  She was going to be left in one of the rooms, slightly restrained and blind folded.  Stan was going to put a number on our chip indicating our turn.  One at a time we were to give her oral and hopefully an orgasm first.  Then return in order of the numbers on our chip and take her missionary and cum on her tummy, clean up and leave for the next guy.  Stan wanted to take pictures and video of the event.  A few guys had backed out over this but he still had several of us that were agreeable.   An organized train of pleasure for Becky.  She wanted to experience as many men as she could.  

Rules:  This was for her pleasure, her fantasy.  No kissing, no talking, we could touch her she could not touch her.  Only cum on her tummy.  Keep it clean for the next guy.  Condoms not required but no cumming inside her.  We were to use lube on ourselves and her, mount her missionary (she was to remain tied) and plunge into her with a single stroke, fuck her (ok to be a little rough, it was desired) and withdraw and only cum on her tummy.  And it was to be totally anonymous.   Becky did not want to know who participated.  We were not to discuss the event with her this evening she wanted to guess later who each guy was.  All part of her fantasy.  Seemed simple enough.  I was given number six.

Once it started Stan approach each guy in order of the number on the chip.  We all had a turn to do our best to make Becky cum orally.  When it was my turn I stepped into the room. Becky was laying naked and vulnerable on her back on the bed.  Masked with her hands tied above her head and her legs wide open, tied by the ankles to the corners of the bed. By the time my turn came around she has had several orgasms and was very very sensitive.  She quivered and jumped at my touch. It didn’t take long at all for me to get her over the top.  I used a lot of firm pressure with my tongue and sucked on her and in about five minutes had her howling loudly.   

There were nine of us so Becky received constant oral pleasure for well over an hour.  She was given some after care and then made to just lay there waiting for the second part to start.  Stan was on his third flash card on his camera and told me they were both very pleased so far.

Round two started.  The guys before me all finished at different times, some within a few minutes and others longer, five to ten minutes.  When came to my turn I brought a very warm and wet face cloth that I gently placed over her pubic mound and vagina and gently messaged her.  Then stopped and stood next to Stan indicating I was going to wait a bit.  Once Becky started to fidget a bit I stripped from the waist down.  Positioned myself between her legs.  I massaged my cock with astroglide gel.  I leaned forward, positioned myself at her warm entrance and with one steady push I entered her with one full stroke.  Becky gasped loudly and arched her back trying to accommodate me.  Stan let out the only audible word in that room.  “Damn”

I pressed firmly against her grinding myself against her.  Normally I take my time allowing a woman to get comfortable with me, but this was a request. Having had five men before me she was fortunately accommodating but firm.  She start to pump her hips I started to fuck her with deep long strokes.  From time to time I pulled completely out of her, paused briefly and then a single deep stroke back into her.  I pumped rapidly and in about six or seven minutes pulled out and shot my load on her tummy.  Quietly pulled away, cleaned her up and left the room for number seven.  

Basically Becky experienced over an hour of having various dicks (lengths girths) pumping into her.  She was excited, mourned and called out often.  She was not just laying there but fucking back I assume on each of us.  

When everyone was done I was asked by Stan to video and take pictures of him taking his with.  I did and he did finishing inside Becky.  It was over 30 minutes that Becky rested before coming out of the room on warbling legs supported by Stan.  Other then that to the casual observer she did not show any sign of what had happened.  I fought her several times looking at various men in the common area I’m sure wondering who had her.

I have always believed that anything is possible at a swing club.  Just use your imagination.

Stan is now trying to organize a full on gangbang for Becky.  I can’t wait.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3