Sudhit

How long does a normal swinging session last between two couples.

We are new and curious to know how long does a typical swinging session last between two couples. I know it. an vary depending on the couples, but still wanted to get a guesstimate.

For us it is always many hours!  For others I couldn’t tell you.

• Hot! 1

Define "normal" 😆 Normal people freak me out.

An hour, sometimes two.

Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions, we're a helpful bunch and will be happy to answer!

I’d say 45-90 minutes. We have an hour in us. We can get bored if it goes too long. 

• Like 1

Her: If it is an overnight thing, we have more than one session. It sort of depends. We love to visit naked. Part of the fun is the verbal play. I think the verbal play is just as much fun.

• Like 4

We usually get together for an evening...dinner, hot tub, sometimes a movie or a concert. Sometimes we play, sometimes we don't. Usually when we play it's about 4 hours and about an hour of playing.

• Like 4

On 6/3/2022 at 9:44 AM, Shore2Please said:

All night. We like to swap with friends in separate rooms and meet up again in the morning. 
Also spending a vacation with our friends. 

We once visited friends at a vacation home, We separate room swapped. The husband wanted to swap overnight. We were somewhat newbies. The other wife said that’s a bridge too far. I don’t think we wanted to do that, nor would we do it now. Somethings are personal/private (snoring, farting, etc.).

• Like 2

It just depends.  We have had hookups at clubs that lasted 15 minutes at most.  We've also spent the night with good friends where all evening was sex, take a breather, sex, take a breather, repeat, repeat, until we all finally ran out of steam early in the morning and then have more sex the next morning before saying our goodbyes.  Most of the time though, the whole evening is probably 4 hours or so with dinner, drinks, etc. and maybe an hour of that at most is sex.

• Like 1

In my mind I figure a meeting will last an evening. Typically we need at least an hour to meet and talk about expectations. This can be at a bar, restaurant, hotel lounge or a living room. We meet many who have never had the type of sex we enjoy, two women playing. Once all are in agreement undressing can take 5 minutes or much longer. I never rush anyone. Every date is different as every body reacts differently. 

• Like 2

Thank You All for your responses. 

We figured out considering 4 to 5hours , an hour or so for meet and greet, dinner drinks at a restaurant.  Depending on chemistry moving to a Hotel , get a room etc an hour, warming up would be another 30 minutes, and the actual act for couple of hours , with breaks  and conversations in between.

• Like 1

You're welcome.  Yep, you had it about pegged.  If one was to describe the typical swinging experience, your timeline is pretty close. I always think of it like a night out with vanilla friends, etc. for bowling/movie/cards/etc. ... except you have sex instead :)

we had our first MFM and the time from when kissing started to my wife throwing in the towel was about an hour.    Unfortunately, very little foreplay, before he put on the condom and started fucking.    When we hit an hour, my wife said, she couldn't take it any more.   She tried to finish him with a BJ and he said he had another hour before he would cum.    We called it a night, she felt horrible and thought she was not sexy enough to make him cum.   This experience has really put an obstacle in having a second experience. 

• Sad 1

Typical or Normal depends on the situation and unfortunately the man involved. It would be great if every sessions went on for hours. Meeting a new couple takes time to get going, talking, getting acquainted, getting naked. Some people just rush into sex. Some men go too fast, some can prolong. 

On 6/7/2022 at 5:23 PM, LKNcouple said:

we had our first MFM and the time from when kissing started to my wife throwing in the towel was about an hour.    Unfortunately, very little foreplay, before he put on the condom and started fucking.    When we hit an hour, my wife said, she couldn't take it any more.   She tried to finish him with a BJ and he said he had another hour before he would cum.    We called it a night, she felt horrible and thought she was not sexy enough to make him cum.   This experience has really put an obstacle in having a second experience. 

We have encountered several men who have difficulty ejaculating. Sometimes age, sometimes physical, sometimes psychological. It certainly doesn’t have to do with the woman’s attractiveness. 

• Like 2

On 6/7/2022 at 5:23 PM, LKNcouple said:

Yeah, same thing has happened with us.  It was a young guy in good shape too.  Was a hit to my wife's self esteem even though he's asked for a repeat and explained that attractiveness wasn't the issue.

Damn things just have a mind of their own sometimes.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2022 at 3:23 PM, LKNcouple said:

On 6/7/2022 at 3:23 PM, LKNcouple said:

It is unfortunate that there wasn’t much foreplay!  Can’t stand people that are in a hurry to get fucking without getting things warmed up the right way first.  

As for him taking a long time to cum your wife should not take it as a sign of her not being attractive!  Some guys just take a long time to get there just like some guys can’t last two minutes without going off.  I say this as a guy that does take forever to get there.  Even with missus Enhancer it can take forever and sometimes it just doesn’t happen, because she can only take so much.  It has nothing to do with her,  because there is no one I find more attractive and she is amazing in bed. 

If the guy has no problem getting and keeping an erection then he is attracted to her.  Everybody’s systems are different and react different.  Some women struggle to cum once and it is normal for missus Enhancer to cum up to 20 times or more in a good session. It is what it is.  Just enjoy yourselves.

• Like 1

"How long does a normal swinging session last between two couples?"

Interesting question.  Other posters here have distinguished between same room, separate rooms, and overnights.  What about comparing MF couples' swaps with MFMs and FFMs?  My experience has been that those threesomes go on longer than straight up couples together. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, couplers said:

"How long does a normal swinging session last between two couples?"

Interesting question.  Other posters here have distinguished between same room, separate rooms, and overnights.  What about comparing MF couples' swaps with MFMs and FFMs?  My experience has been that those threesomes go on longer than straight up couples together. 

Some sessions just continue as long as any male is hard, and when you have an uneven mix of genders, it may mean someone is spending time working in sequence. That's the case with both MFM and FFM.

I agree though that as many people said above, couple swapping can go on for a long time if the couples are comfortable socializing between sessions, but it's not all play.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, EastInWest said:

Some sessions just continue as long as any male is hard...

That's part of the challenge. 🙂  Our guys can still go two - three times when needed, it just takes longer for them to recover.  And I enjoy sucking up a spent, sloppy dick.  We women having a Lesbian side keeps a session going during the guys' down time as well. 

• Hot! 3