BullOrlando1

How to get a nice rosie red from spanking someone

I'm curious how to give someone a nice rosie red ass without bruising them? Are hands too heavy, should a paddle be used. 

Wish I could help, but that is something mrscplnuswing is definitely not into.  Just like everything though, different strokes for different folks, so maybe someone more experienced in that type of play will chime in.

Not heavy blows, you can use a paddle or the hands, just have contact with as much of the entire hand at one time as you can (kind of cup your hand so it matches the curve that you are spanking). If it is causing bruising, you are doing it wrong. Then it's just practice, practice, practice.

On 5/23/2022 at 10:31 AM, GoldCoCouple said:

Then it's just practice, practice, practice

Exactly...Practice. Different skin reacts differently in terms of the 'redness' you'll see. We're not into spanking but I have witnessed a few occasions where the spanked turns bright red with barely a tap and others where barely any red shows after some significant impacts. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Maturecouple1122
      When my wife and I first started in the lifestyle, we had some hard rules.  One of which was no solo playing.  Six months and three BBC adventures later, she decided that the “no solo” play rule was nonsense and asked, more like begged, to be able to play alone five miles away. She was off for summer break.  Since I was working 30 miles away and she was home alone all day, I relented.

About a week later, I came home from work and she was waiting for me in stilettos and a flowing summer dress sans underwear.  The dress was a halter type with a slit all the way past her thigh.  She also had the tell-tale twinkle in her eye that she usually gets after she climaxes.  Since she usually wears jeans and t-shirts during the day, I knew something was up.  She had a cocktail already made for me and an appetizer tray.  I was impressed.

She led me to the living room sofa and when she sat down, her dress fell open and I could clearly see her bare pussy and one of her nipples.  Now I knew something great was about to happen.  I asked her how her day went and what was the reason for the seduction.  She then said, “I had a great day!”  Then she proceeded to tell me in detail what happened.

Her BBC friend DJ came by on his tri-wheeled motorcycle to take her for a ride.  She was wearing a very short maroon skirt with a yellow sheer top.  She had a g-string but no bra.  She was not expecting a motorcycle ride.  He handed her a helmet and off they went.  Since she was in a short skirt, her pussy rubbed directly on the seat as they cruised.  The g-string enhanced he friction from the motorcycle vibration on the seat.  She nearly came from the ride itself.   After they returned to the house, she invited DJ in for some refreshments.

Refreshments were quickly consumed and she led him to the bedroom where he helped her remove blouse and skirt.   As she dropped her g-string, her pussy stains were quite evident.  
      My wife is usually not very submissive. But for some reason, she enjoys when DJ dominates her and she tries things with him she never lets me or anybody else do.

DJ is a former football player with a very muscular physique.  His cock is rather short for a black man, only about 5.5 inches long.  The girth of his cock however is unbelievable.  When he is flaccid, the circumference of his cock is close to the size of a Red Bull drink can.  When he is erect, he is almost as round as a beer can.  Since he is so wide, he easily hits her g-spot on every thrust which makes her cum in great quantities.  After he finished cumming in her pussy, they took a short rest to recover and replenish fluids.  As they were laying in each other’s arms, he made my wife get into a kneeling position and open her mouth.  He then grabbed her head and started to push his cock into her mouth which was no easy feat given his size. Unbelievable to her, she actually took most of his cock in her mouth and sucked him until he came down her throat.  Something she refuse to let me do.

Next, he made her lay on her stomach with a pillow under her waist.  He then proceeded to flog her ass, thighs, and cunt lips with a leather flog.  She always said she didn’t care for BDSM activities but here she was, laying on her stomach with a cum load in her pussy, one in her belly, getting her genitals flogged by a stranger.  The more he flogged her cunt, the more she squirmed and moaned until she actually orgasmed.   

She then felt cool coconut oil being rubbed on and in her sphincter.  She told me him was too big but he didn’t listen.  He then grabbed her by the hips and pushed his beer can cock into her ass.   After an initial painful gasp, she finally became accustomed to his cock in her ass and actually started fucking him.  When she grants me the rare opportunity to fuck her ass, she begs me to go fast so I cum quickly and finish.  Given DJ had already cum twice, there was no rushing him.  He pounded her ass for at 10 or more minutes until he came the third time.

As she lay exhausted, DJ dressed and kissed her goodbye.  I came home about an hour later.

As she related her experiences that day she noticed I was visibly aroused and decided it was my turn to have fun.  We went into the bedroom and I started to licking her all over.  While the shower she took after DJ left cleaned out her pussy, it didn't quite get all of his cum out of her ass.  I tasted another man’s cum for the first time in my life.  For some reason, she now enjoys an occasional flogging and ass fucking from me.                         
    • By RobLuver
      Hello everyone! I've been reading this board for the past couple of weeks and decided to post some questions to the community. Most of my questions have been answered by reading the posts. Maybe you can help me with a few others.

-----------------
      Question 1:

From the subject line, you know that I love to smell women's butts. There is nothing that turns me on more than a woman with a dirty, sweaty butthole. Especially when a woman has a nice round butt. It is so animalistic and turns me in to a wild sex animal! No joke, I love to smell butts. I got hooked on it when I was around 14 or 15 and became sexually active. I'll always remember the butt smell that would rise when I took off a girls panties. It has become linked to sexual arousal to me, much like Pavlov's dogs. When I think of sexual activity I think of the scent of a woman's butt.

I don't like poop. But I love a woman with a dirty, sweaty ass.

I think there's probably other men out there with that fetish. Most of my former girlfriends have been disgusted when I told them that I like to smell their butts. They usually let me though. Sometimes I'll request that they not bathe for a day or two or longer so their butt is nice and stinky! Then I spread those ass cheeks wide and rub that anus all over my chest. One time a former girlfriend didn't bathe for almost a week--we 69'd for an hour. A few one night stands I've had I've told the women that I wanted to smell their butts. Just telling them that is a turn on in itself because I never know how they'll react, if they'll be cool with it or if they'll freak out (one former girlfriend got turned on by me smelling her asshole). Often, I don't tell them and just do it anyway. Usually if you meet a woman at a bar who is actively looking for sex she's going to be clean and there will be no scent.

Are there any women swingers out there that would accommodate a request from a swing partner to be dirty so he could smell her butt?

---------------------
      Question 2:

From reading this board I've learned that there is little emotional attachment to the sex that occurs between swing partners. Most of the women are loyal to their men other than the fact they have sex with other men.

Do any swingers swap wives or girlfriends for an entire night or weekend?

I would love to borrow a man's wife for an entire weekend of nonstop sex.

----------------------

Questoin 3:

How do I suggest swinging to my girlfriend? I'd be interested in 2 girls, and swapping with another couple. But I am a firm believer in the 1-wiener rule. No other penises in the room but mine.

My girlfriend is great. We've been together for about 2 yeras. But there is no future. I am not going to marry her. I'm certainwe will be friends after we break up. So since I'm not going to marry her, I thought maybe she could be my passport to pussy.

Should I come straight out and ask her if she'd be interested in swinging? (She'll probably say no.) Should I joke about it and see how she responds to jokes? Should I show her this website and let her read it for a few weeks to desensitize her to the thought?

Odds are against her being for this. So I want to bring it up in a way that is the least likely to get a flat out "no". But regardless of what she says I'll respect her decision.

----------

Question 4:

My ultimate fantasy would be to go to a hotel party with 6 or more other couples and randomly draw names out of a hat to choose partners that we'll have sex with and then go back to our rooms and get it on.

Do these kinds of things happen? I heard that it used to be popular to randomly choose partners in the 1970s.

---------

Question 5:

Another fetish of mine is cumming on a woman's face.

Is cumming on a woman swinger's face acceptable? Does this happen? Do any women out there reading this let guys cum on their faces? What would happen if the woman said no and you did it anyway? Sometimes I get a thrill out of doing things that I'm not supposed to do!

Do women swingers swallow? That's a huge turn on too.

Do you women let guys do this when you swing or is it a "husbands" only thing?
      ----------------------------

Question 6:

Spanking. Do any of you females out there like to be spanked? Does spanking occur? I know there are a few women out there who like to be spanked, because I've had them.

I'd love to be in a situation where I spank a man's wife and he spanks my girlfriend and we spank the hell out of them. I spank his wife. He then tries to one-up me by spanking my girl. Then I spank his wife harder. He spanks my girl harder. Oh yeah that would be fun!
      --------------------

I'm sure I have other questions that I can't think of right now.

Thanks for your input, especially you females out there.
    • By MenPoundMyWife
      My wife has recently fallen in love with the BDSM world. She wants to be dominated by an alpha man. She tells me she cannot have her husband be that type of Dom, because of our day-to-day relationship. She was craving a true DOM who she could visit at his place/hotel and be his bitch. She found a guy on Tinder and met with him for drinks. He ordered for her, told her where and how to sit. He took total control during the date night and eventually "told her" that she was going to his place. She was thrilled and obliged. 

He was groping her on the way to his place and told her the rules about addressing him as Sir and she was his bitch. She belonged to him until she left. She was thrilled and sent me a few texts summarizing much of this. 

When they got to his place, he grabbed her the moment the door closed, he ripped up her dress (literally), and told her she had been a bad girl. She asked to be punished. He grabbed her by the hair, told her that he will go to his bedroom and she is to follow him on all fours. She obliged, crawling behind him naked (thong and heels still on). He then tapped the bed and told her to get on and stay on all fours. 

He emerged few minutes later with his "tools." She pointed to a whip, he got the hint and worked that whip on her ass for good 5 to 10 minutes. she loved the pain and pleasure. After that, he came around and shoved his dick in her mouth. She sucked on it for a few and then asked him to fuck her. 

He went around, she was still on all fours, he started fucking her doggystyle. She begged him for more, he gave it to her. He kept calling her filthy names, cunt, whore, what kind of married woman fucks stranger, how she's a slut...and so forth. She loved every bit of it. 

When he was done, he did not come inside her, he took off the condom and sprayed all over her face. She licked her lips. She cleaned his cock, he then ordered her to get up, clean up, and make the bed before she leaves, she did.

Her dress was ripped up, he gave her a sweater that she could pretend was a dress. He did not allow her to shower there, I had asked her to not shower, she came home with dried cum all over her face, disheveled makeup and so forth all around.

She called me as soon as she got in the car. I was dying with excitement and asked her to start talking while I was stroking my dick. She said it was everything we had fantasized about. She started to tell me piece by piece. She told me how she told him about my "mediocre" performance and how she needed to be fucked by someone like him. She said she loved every bit of it. Needless to say, she got his number and plans to call him time-to-time. 

I could taste his condom on her pussy and his cum on her face. I loved hearing how he was about a foot taller and his dick was an inch longer and much thicker and how he made her feel so full. 

• By Cheetah
      I love to be tied up and spanked. It makes me very horny and very wet. I want to go to a swingers club where they have a dungeon and be tied up on my hands and knees and spanked by a female mistress and hopefully she makes me lick her or other woman while spanking me. After a few orgasms, I want cock. Several cocks to take me from behind. I would be powerless to refuse any cock, small, big, black, anyone wanting my sweet pussy could take me. When done, my husband would eat me first then fuck me.
    • By SwingersBoard
      It had been almost a year since Sue gave birth to our youngest child. Still every day she complained about being overweight and unattractive. I tried time and time again to tell her that she was beautiful and sexy. No matter what I did or said though she still complained.

One Friday night I called a babysitter and took her out to go dancing at a local club. I was hoping that some time out would make her feel better about herself. On the way to the club, Sue started complaining again, and an idea hit me. I looked at her and asked her if she'd care to make a bet with me. Sue asked me what I meant. I told her that I could prove to her that she was still attractive. She asked how. I told her that when we got to the club, she would go in, get a drink and then sit at a table by herself. I guaranteed her that a man would make a pass at her or ask her to dance before she had been sitting there alone for more than fifteen minutes. She laughed and said not a chance. I told her I'd bet her that one would and that if one did, then she would have to do whatever I said for the rest of the night. She looked at me and sarcastically asked what she got out of this bet. I told her that if no one sat with her or asked her to dance, then I would do whatever she said for the rest of the night. She gave me a sly grin and said "Deal, but you're going to regret it."

We pulled into the club parking lot, and as we were approaching the club, I told her that to make this a true test she would have to dance with whoever asked her. Again she laughed and said, "Yeah right." We entered the bar, and each paid our cover charge. We went to the bar, and I sat down while Sue ordered her drink. The bartender handed her drink to her and Sue, with a wicked smile turned and entered the crowded tables. I immediately noticed several heads turn and watch her. She walked past a small open table in the center of the crowd and sat at a small one more to the side of the dance floor and a little out of the way. I'm sure she was thinking of what she was going to make me do tonight when she won our little bet.

Eleven minutes and 40 some seconds later her face dropped as a young man in his mid-twenties walked up to her. I watched from the bar as Sue stood up and headed to the dance floor. She looked like someone had just burst her birthday balloon. She danced a couple of songs with this young man and then returned to her table. A few minutes after she sat down another man approached her. Sue said something to his question, and he sat down at her table and started talking. He was again in his mid to late twenties and attractive in a way I knew Sue liked. He was fit with a well-muscled body, black hair and was around six-foot tall. Sue is in her mid to late thirties. I watched as Sue sipped her drink and spoke to her new friend. I could tell that she was enjoying the conversation. She was sending off those signals that say "don't leave, but I'm not promising anything." After a couple of songs, they got up and headed to the dance floor. They danced vigorously to several songs and then returned to the table.

Sue excused herself and headed to the ladies room. I intercepted her and asked if she was having fun yet. Such a pout I received! I told her I could tell that she was attracted to the man at her table. She didn't deny but instead said nothing in response. I told her with a sly smile of my own that she now had to do whatever I said for the rest of the night. She said, "Fine, let's go." I looked at her, smiled and said I don't think so. I told her that I wanted to tease her a bit first and that she should go back to her new friend. She told me his name was Tim. I wanted her to flirt with him, tease him and if he tried to kiss her to let him. She just looked at me with this shocked expression. I could hear her thoughts as she called me a jerk. I watched as she returned to her table and sat down with Tim. She immediately started those subtle changes that become invitations to a male mind. She moved closer to him and when he said something funny she'd laugh and touch his arm or push him away. I had a raging hard-on watching her flirt with him. I soon started contemplating what the rest of the night was going to hold.

The two of them went back out to the dance floor, and after two fast songs a slow song came on. Sue looked over in my direction as she slid into Tim's arms, chest, and hips. She gave me a wicked smile as she started to grind her pussy into Tim's leg. As the song progressed, Tim's hands began sliding up and down Sue's back. With each downward movement, his hands went farther down onto her ass. The song ended, and they separated a little. I immediately saw the after effects of Sue's grinding. Tim was as hard and erect as I was. Another slow song started, and their embrace continued. About halfway through the song Tim looked down at Sue, bent forward and kissed her. It began as a light peck, but Sue reached up behind his head and pulled him to her. Her tongue slid into his mouth, and it turned into an incredibly hot, passionate, deep French kiss. I thought I was going to cum sitting at the bar watching it. Tim's hands immediately went down to Sue's ass and pulled her hips into him. He sat there kissing and dry humping my wife on the dance floor and at that instant I knew what tonight was going to hold. After the song ended, they returned to their table, and I caught Sue's attention and motioned her over.

She walked towards the restroom and as she approached me, reached out and grabbed my crotch. "Glad to know you're enjoying the show," she said. I told her that from the looks of things she was enjoying putting it on as well. She looked at me and said, "Just trying to please my master." I asked her if she liked the way Tim's cock felt against her pussy in front of a few hundred people. The look on her face was all the answer that I needed. I told her to be a good little slave and to go into the restroom and remove her panties. When she came out, she walked up to me and put them into my hand without even trying to hide what she was doing. I smiled at her and said, "No, I want you to give those to Tim." She swallowed hard and said, "Fine."

She walked back to the table, sat down and handed Tim his present. Tim quickly put them into his pocket. They danced to several more fast songs and then sat back down. Tim was perpetually hard at this point. I watched as he reached under the table and started rubbing Sue's pussy on top of her pants. He said something to her, and she looked up at me as she responded. I decided it was time for me to make my entrance. I approached their table, walked straight up to Sue, kissed her soundly on the mouth and sat down. Tim was shocked! I asked him if he liked my slave? Sue started to try to say something, and I turned to her and told her to be quiet. She glared at me. I turned to Tim and asked if he thought she was sexy? He just laughed and said yea. I told him she could be quite a tease and he said, "Yeah, she's been teasing me all night. I didn't know that she was with somebody else."

"Oh really," I said. I turned to Sue and asked her just what she thought I should do about her teasing this poor man? She demurely lowered her eyes and said, "I don't know master." I knew then that Sue was game for... whatever I decided I wanted her to do. I turned to Tim and asked him what my slave could do to make up for her actions. He looked at me, then Sue and said, "I'm sure that I can think of something." I told Sue that I thought that she needed to be punished for teasing poor Tim all night. She never looked up. I handed her the keys and told her to go wait in the van in the parking lot while Tim and I decided on her punishment. She looked worried as she left. Tim and I ordered a couple of beers, and I asked him what he wanted to do about Sue. He said that he'd at least like some satisfaction from her but quickly added that he'd understand if I didn't allow that. I told him that I thought that maybe she owed him at least a blowjob for her actions and that if he was game, we should go to the van and have some fun. Tim just smiled and followed me outside.

We walked up to the van, opened the side door and stepped in. Sue was in the front seat, and I told her to sit on the back bench. She said, "Yes master" and sat down. I told her that she needed to learn a lesson about teasing strange men and that I thought it only fair that Tim administers her punishment. I told her that she had to do whatever Tim told her. She simply nodded. I then looked at both of them and said, "I think that at least 10 solid smacks on the ass should do as a starter." Sue looked apprehensively at me. I told Tim that it was up to him to administer the punishment. He looked at Sue and told her to remove all her clothes. Sue didn't say a word; she just started unbuttoning her blouse. I watched intently as she removed her top, then her bra, and finally her pants. She had removed her panties earlier, so she was now completely nude sitting in front of Tim and I. Tim told her to turn around and bend over the back seat; Sue looked me and said, "Yes master." I had the biggest erection of my life.

Tim bent over her ass and told her to count out her punishment as he administered it. Before she could respond, Tim's hand slammed down on her ass. Sue gasped and whimpered "one." Tim said, "You'd better speak up slave, or I'll start over at one!" as his hand slapped Sue's ass with resounding force. Sue yelled "TWO." Slap after slap fell upon Sue's ass. By the time she yelled "TEN," her ass was bright red, and my cock was in my hand. I couldn't believe how turned on I was watching this stranger spank my wife. Tim told Sue to turn around and kneel on the floor. Sue turned around, looked first at my hand pumping up and down the shaft of my cock, then up to my face and smiled. Tim had his pants down around his ankles with his cock standing tall. He looked down at Sue and said, "Slave, you had better give me the best blow job of my life, or you're going to regret it." Sue reached out, grabbed his cock with one hand, his balls with the other and slid it between her lips. She had no doubt that Tim was not making an idle threat.

She quickly started trying to take all of him, inch by inch he disappeared into her throat. In no time Sue was feverishly sucking him down. Tim reached back, grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth for all it was worth. I watched as Sue took her hand and slid two fingers into her cunt. When she pulled them out, they were drenched in her fluids. I knew what she was going to do next! She reached up and slid first one, then the other, up Tim's ass as he fucked her mouth. Tim moaned, grunted and then screamed, "Drink my cum you slut"! With that spurt after spurt slammed into her mouth as she swallowed to keep from losing any of it. When Tim was spent she slowly let his limp cock slide out of her mouth, pulled her fingers out of his ass, and leaned back on her heels. Her own juices were running down the inside of her thighs. Tim looked at her, then at me, and said, "Can I talk to you outside for a minute?"

We pulled our pants up, stepped outside, closed the door on Sue, and he told me that that was the best head of his life. He then asked if he could bring a friend outside so that he could experience it as well. I smiled and said that Sue's punishment was up to him. He walked back to the club and in moments was back at the van. With him was another guy named Tony and after quick introductions, Tim opened the van door. Sue was still kneeling there naked as the three of us stepped in. She looked at each of us, and I could tell by the amount of juices running down her thighs that she had not been idle while we were outside.

Tim looked down at her and said, "Slave, I don't know if that was the best I've ever had so I brought my friend out to see what he thinks. You are to service him the same way that you did me and do whatever he says". Sue looked up and said, "Yes master." With that, we all pulled our pants down, and Sue immediately went after Tony's cock. Tim and I were beating off as Sue administered her "punishment" to Tony's cock when Tim looked over at me and nodded towards Sue. I just smiled and said you first. Tim nudged Tony and pointed towards the back seat, and Tony quickly got the idea and moved. Naturally once he moved Sue had to turn so that she could continue and that placed her still pink ass and soaking pussy right at Tim and I. Tim and I sat in the bucket seats on either side of Sue's ass, and Tim started rubbing it while I reached under her and started tweaking her nipples. Sue just let out a loud moan. In short order, Tim knelt down behind her and with one thrust shoved all of his hard cock into her waiting cunt.

With each of Tim's thrust Sue's lips slammed the base of Tony's cock and with each withdrawal so would moan. The harder the thrust, the louder the moan. I knew that Sue was close to her climax. I slid one of my hands down to her clit and rubbed it in rhythm to Tim's thrust. I licked a finger on my other hand and slowly inserted it into Sue's asshole. I could feel Tim's cock sliding in and out of her pussy. I pressed down on the membrane and allowed my finger to slide along the shaft of his cock. That was all Tim could take. He started screaming and grunting as he spewed his load deep inside Sue's cunt. Slowly Tim slid out of Sue's pussy, and she made a whining noise as he did. My finger was still buried in her ass, and I continued to pump in and out as Tim moved out of the way. I took his position and quickly started my assault on her pussy. I could feel his cum splashing around inside of her. Sue was really squealing now and getting louder with each thrust. I slid a second and then a third finger into her ass. Tony started moaning. I pulled out of Sue's pussy, pulled my fingers out of her ass and easily slid my cock into her asshole. Sue just groaned. Suddenly Tony started saying, "Shit, shit, shit, oh shit, here it cums!" With that, he let go, and Sue dutifully swallowed every drop.

I was getting close to climax when I felt Tim's fingers enter Sue's pussy. Suddenly I could feel him rubbing my cock from the inside, and Sue started screaming, "God yes, that's it, fuck me, fuck my asshole!" I pounded harder and faster and knew I was going to lose it when Sue screamed, "I'm cumming." Suddenly someone was playing with my balls, and that was it. I buried my cock deep into Sue's ass and let go the best orgasm of my life. Spurt after spurt went deep into her rectum. I felt Tim's finger slide out of Sue's pussy, and moments later I pulled out of her ass. Sue crawled up onto the back seat next to Tony, laid her head against the window, and closed her eyes. After a few moments, Tony and Tim pulled their pants up, said thanks to Sue, then to me and left to go back into the club. I looked at Sue, smiled to myself, went to the front and started driving home. As I pulled up into our driveway, Sue came up front, handed me my pants and started getting dressed. She looked over at me, smiled and said, "As I recall master, the night isn't over yet."