BillyandDebbie

Her FMF with our New Friends

After having a Ménage a Trois with the wife of our new friends it was decided that Debbie would join them without me. Quid pro quo. This is the couple that Debbie dated him in college and we found on a swinger date site. I’m still not that confident in myself watching her with anyone and though he is a great guy who I can now call my friend I still couldn’t stop thinking. 
Debbie is still exploring her own sexuality and bi side and I was hoping that was going to be the main sexual acts even when I knew it wasn’t. I know I can trust her after we had our previous meetings. 
In our brief experience in swinging we always talked after thanks to recommendations from many on here. When Debbie came home I wanted to know how it went and asked questions. I promised myself not to ask the was it better and it slipped. We had made a deal to never ask that and then on her first time without me involved I asked. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Baconheads said:

What did she say?

Oooo Baby You’re the Best 😝

The reality is I encouraged her to go enjoy. If he was better it would be better for her. I wanted to have a great time. So what she dated him in a past life, she chose me as her forever. I think he is an honest, great and fun man and his wife is a terrific woman. We could be vanilla friends and have a good time with them. 

• Like 2

Just as long as his wife remains involved in every aspect. We never recommend playing with people that we have had 'feelings' for in the past, but since you have moved past that, I would just make sure that your wife and her husband are not communicating without his wife also being in the loop (and the same goes for you and his wife)...just a safety thing. So why haven't the four of you played together? There's really nothing better than having friends that you can do vanilla and 'pineapple' things with.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GoldCoCouple said:

So why haven't the four of you played together? There's really nothing better than having friends that you can do vanilla and 'pineapple' things with.

We have played together before these individual ménage a Trois. We are now friends first, players second. 
Before any play we met socially, I played golf with him, the wives spent time together. Past feelings of 20 years ago are not an issue, no romantic feelings that I see. I trust Debbie. We are new to meeting others which leads to the only questions and setting boundaries. 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2022 at 7:45 PM, couplers said:

Alone play spices up the together play.

Amen to THAT!!!

Reading this thread, I felt like I already responded to it, but apparently not. Maybe I told you this story elsewhere, OP, but your fact pattern here is very similar to another ongoing play relationship we've had.

A few years back, a friend and neighbor in Mrs. E's personal life went through a divorce and spent some time exploring things she'd missed. She met a guy she really liked for regular casual sex, and at one point, approached Mrs. E fishing around if she had any thoughts on FMF threesomes. It gradually came together that she'd never done it and wanted to arrange one for the guy she liked as a treat.

We liked the idea and Mrs. E suggested a trade, which she was game for, but asked about it here and got some good advice to be careful. I think that was smart, these were untested waters with a vanilla person. We ended up declining, but she wanted to try with us anyway now that she'd gotten it into her head to see what it was like. We went with that, then did it some more. Mrs. E was having fun with her friend and kind of enjoying the role of loaning me out. We more or less ended up in the neighbor's date night rotation of partners.

Eventually, though, the opportunity came up again to reciprocate, make it a birthday surprise for him, and this time we went through with it, now that we knew her more intimately and had built up some trust. The agreed condition was the opposite, though, that I wanted to know everything that happened in detail when she came back.

Boy, did I get the details.

• Hot! 3

On 5/18/2022 at 10:05 AM, BillyandDebbie said:

I promised myself not to ask the was it better

I know that Lora and Clair are "better" than me in certain aspects, and at certain times hubby and Red would rather be with one of them for sex than me.  But that's ok, that's why we're not monogamous.  Besides, I get the credit anyway when hubby gets a good screw from another woman.  I  love hearing the details, getting jealous, and getting him back.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, GoldCoCouple said:

Never say 'better', just different. I'm sure that you are 'better' at other things...I mean different.

I should have read more carefully, I misinterpreted that he wasn't supposed to ask a bunch of questions when she got home, but I see now that he meant 'don't ask if it was better'.

On 5/19/2022 at 7:45 PM, couplers said:

Alone play spices up the together play.

On 6/29/2022 at 9:18 PM, herpob said:

Amen to THAT!!!

I just realized that this is not the alone play I was thinking of when I made my comment...

• Haha 1

On 5/18/2022 at 10:05 AM, BillyandDebbie said:

was it better

I always hope that it is great, better even, for my wife.  Otherwise, why go through the effort of finding other people to fuck?

• Like 1