Ihaveaquestion

MFM threesome with boyfriend and his best friend

Always remember: search is your friend. While some people have had success with swinging with people they knew, it seems that most of the time this is a bad idea. The two of you MAY be ready and willing, but the best friend may not have ever thought about swinging before and this leads to a bunch of confusion on their part...hey, you only have sex with someone you at least like, right? All too often this ends up with drama and hurt feelings. Also, when something goes wrong, he knows EVERYONE in your circle of friends and family. Would you like what you do in the bedroom to get out to EVERYONE you know? Probably not. It's far safer to make friends out of other swingers than to make swingers out of friends. Also, there are THOUSANDS of swinger guys looking to join a couple (like finding a cheeseburger in McDonalds). With so many guys already looking for couples, why take the chance and damage a friendship? It's just something we don't recommend. 

• Like 2

I'd like to offer this.

A great deal of what goes on in the lifestyle is fun; no doubt about it.

That's not the difficult part. 

Your idea sounds great in theory - are you truly ready for it?

Have you discussed what you would and would not do with this third person?

Are you aligned on what you are both looking for?

This is the tough stuff and this board is filled to rim with tales of exploits gone wrong. 

Take the time to plan this; sweat the details. 

Then when it happens, you can enjoy it because you have done your homework, know what to expect, and are prepared to deal with it - the good and the bad. 

• Like 1

Surprisingly the mfm threesome that was most erotic was one we had with her high school boyfriend. He is a friend to both us even today. Tits had told me that they had never fucked in those years but the first time we played a slip of the tounge told me otherwise.They we’re in the heat of the moment and Tits yells out fuck me harder you know how I like it pull my nipples like you did in highschool when we fucked!!! But it got me even hotter knowing that lol!!!

15 hours ago, TeamCalgary said:

I'd like to offer this.

A great deal of what goes on in the lifestyle is fun; no doubt about it.

That's not the difficult part. 

Your idea sounds great in theory - are you truly ready for it?

Have you discussed what you would and would not do with this third person?

Are you aligned on what you are both looking for?

This is the tough stuff and this board is filled to rim with tales of exploits gone wrong. 

Take the time to plan this; sweat the details. 

Then when it happens, you can enjoy it because you have done your homework, know what to expect, and are prepared to deal with it - the good and the bad. 

Sure you and your spouse need to talk and if you agree you set your parameters (subject to change) but if you overthink it or build it up to much there is a good chance it won’t happen and you will always wonder. Just go with the flow do some meet and greets have dinner and drinks(Tits says lots of drinks lol) and see what happens most important no pressure ever.

On 5/18/2022 at 8:07 AM, Rock n Tits said:

if you overthink it or build it up to much there is a good chance it won’t happen and you will always wonder. Just go with the flow do some meet and greets have dinner and drinks(Tits says lots of drinks lol) and see what happens most important no pressure ever.

I agree, except for the drinks.  One's ok, but otherwise intoxication can cause problems.  You and your boyfriend have to agree beforehand that if for any reason one of you wants to stop, you stop.  And have the attitude that if it doesn't turn out as planned (like other things in life) you will just move on and not dwell on it.