Aphroditee

SkirtClub for Bisexual Women

On 4/30/2022 at 12:12 PM, Aphroditee said:

It is difficult to meet women that are truly bisexual.

Are the women there mostly partnered?  With a man or a woman?  Are they looking for further sexual relationships or not.  Thank you for the information.

If I were single, I would definitely put myself out there as a bisexual.  Although I am married to a wonderful man and also have a boyfriend our poly family, which includes two other women who share the guys, I consider myself more Lesbian than straight.  Although I started out 100% straight living with and satisfying two men, once I started sharing them with two women who became my lovers, and we had babies who we are now raising in one large household, the emotional bond among us females became incredibly strong.  (And the Lesbian sex is great, although we still need dick.)

I think that this type of organization for women only that allows them to discuss and explore is a wonderful idea.  It acknowledges as well that monogamy is not for everyone.

• Like 4

Would you consider Skirt events friendly to women of size/ BBW? I read online article about the Skirt 40 for more mature women too.

Mrs. is a mature (60yo) smaller BBW with an oddly shaped body for a woman.  Obviously shaped differently from most younger women and with age maturity that manifests itself on her body. And psychological baggage about her weight and shape...

Just asking as much as you saw or experienced since this topic's re-emergence.  Thanks in advance.