Sign in to follow this  
Gabriel999

Fun on holiday

I have just spent a week in Fuerteventura with my beautiful wife Mandy and I have some stories to tell.

We had spent just a few day's in cap d'agde last year and loved every second, we didn't get involved with anyone else but we really enjoyed having sex and fun with each other on the beach with a few guys watching us and wanking off. The most risky thing we done was, Mandy masterbating while a really good looking black guy knelt in front of her about 2 metres away and wanked off till they both came, although Mandy didn't really see much as she was a bit nervous and shy about making eye contact, so she pretty much kept her eyes closed the whole time.

In Fuerteventura however, we got a little braver.
We had read stuff online about the stone circles at the beaches so, naturally we thought we'd check them out. The first day we walked south out of Corralejo and found a vacant stone circle maybe around a half mile before the Riu hotels. We stayed there a little while and watched all around us, we didn't see much going on in the way of couples having sex or swingers doing their thing, the only thing was a Spanish man in a white shirt and a white fedora ( nothing on his bottom half ) standing at the entrance to one of the circles chatting to someone inside.
After a while a naked woman stood up, got dressed and started preparing to leave, all the while fedora man was chatting away like he was trying to delay her departure, I got the impression he creeped her out.

The next day I had a look at Google maps and thought a beach called playa del moyo looked good and it was well out of town so was bound to be much quieter. We took a taxi and found some stone circles just a few hundred metres north of where we had been dropped off, it was definitely much quieter.
We settled into a stone circle which was built onto the side of a small dune, there were some bushes growing on the dune and there was a narrow strip of bare sand through the bushes to the other side.
Through the bushes I caught a glimpse of a thick bush of black hair and a full bushy beard, we would later name him David. We settled in and just sunbathed naked. I was keeping an eye on David from under my cap that was resting on my eyes, he would sneak through the bush to get a closer look at Mandy then scurry back whenever I stirred. When he realised I wasn't going to tell him to fuck off he came forward with a bit more confidence, cock in hand.
Mandy had been lying on her back, knees bent and her feet flat on the towel with her legs open but now she turned over to show him her beautiful ass.
He knelt down to get a real good close up of her asshole and pussy, so, she arched up to part her cheeks a little for him and that sent me wild with the horn.
David was going hard at it by now and he was stroking Mandy's leg, she whispered " he's touching my leg" I said " will I stop him? " but she said " no its ok I just don't want him getting too far up there ". David rubbed her leg and stroked her bum and then he did touch her pussy ( can't blame the guy ). She didn't flinch or anything but she just whispered " he's touching me now " so I just gestured for him 2 stop and he did immediately, he placed the palms of his hands together and brought them up to his chin in a sort of apologetic way and whispered " but she's so beautiful " .
He had very kind eyes and a nice smile, now I can see that he's probably Indian, I smiled and nodded in agreement.
After that I just stroked Mandy's back while David thrashed the life out of it, then he stood up and placed the palms of his hands together, smiled and left. We talked about it for ages that night and agreed we'd go back again.

2 days later we went back to the same area and we settled into a slightly better circle ( we started referring to the circles as prime real estate ) and very soon a figure appeared outside it, tentatively peering in ( we would later name him Julio simply because we think he was Spanish  )
Because David hadn't been pushy and was respectful we felt a little more at ease with Julio and we let him approach much sooner. Mandy was lying on her front again and Julio stroked her calfs while he masterbated, after a short time Mandy turned over and spread her legs, we were definitely going to go a bit further with Julio.
He was a really good looking guy and Mandy was more turned on this time.
Julio ran his hand up Mandy's side and back down across her left breast and over her stomach, then he slid his hand under her and squeezed her bum cheek, " are we gonna let hin touch you " I whispered, "yes"  she whispered back.
Now I turned on my side and started stroking her right side and breast while Julio groped her left breast, we rubbed our hands all over her, she was making some lovely noises now and I could tell she loved our hands all over her.
Julio put his face really close to Mandy's pussy and I thought he might try to lick her so I gestured not to and he nodded in acknowledgement.
He started touching her pussy now and fingering her, she was so excited and after a very short time she almost had an orgasm, she gestured him to stop as she didn't want to cum so soon but I think he thought we wanted to stop altogether so he got up and gathered his things and said chow. Mandy had wanted him to stay and finish himself off and I wanted him to stay so the both of us could finish ourselves off all over Mandy's tits, oh well, another time and another place. We will be spending a week in cap d'agde this summer, so maybe we'll ratch it up a notch and have a full on, everybody cums spit roasting threesome, here's hoping. 😜

• Hot! 2