Mike6216

Straight man that is curious

Anyone consider themselves straight but find themselves really wanting to suck a dick while swinging lol? I have no desire to kiss, fuck, or get fucked by a man and do not find men attractive, but for some reason, I kinda wanna suck a dick. Am I the only one? How would I bring this up?

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

You are hardly the only one. To begin, look for a single bi male or a couple who lists their male as bi / bi-curious. But, many "straight" males are interested in m/m play and their wives are enthusiastic supporters/participants. If you list yourself as bi-curious, they will find you.

Another thought is to have your wife bring it up in a playful, nonthreatening way. Men get to watch us play - why don't we get to see them play together??? If both women make it clear that they are good with it - it might open the door for m/m touching, etc.

• Like 4

I don't know  but I  feel that there is nothing gay about sucking a cock or cocks and getting fucked by them in a swinging situation with a couple  or many couples. They are there to relief sexual desire or get off and feel good afterwards. Now making out with a man to have a connection and have feeling for him? Nope not me. But if the wives want to see their men get sucked or fuck me I feel hey the couple is going to get hot and bothered and get relief, I am definitely down for their enjoyments

On 4/8/2022 at 1:20 PM, travelingprofessional said:

For the life of me, I cannot understand why women find us guys attractive.

Me either. This is where I find the block exists when the MM interaction idea comes up.

Male half here. I have no desire whatsoever to suck another man’s cock. What I*do* have is an intellectual curiosity to know what it feels like to a woman to give a man a blowjob. Of course, I also have an intellectual curiosity to know what it feels like to be shot in a non-fatal place, but I’m not about to find that out EITHER!   😉

• Haha 2

I have been involved in situation where that has arisen, and it is very erotic.  My wife at the time found it very erotic also.  I personally do not try to understand why I have the sexual interests that I do.  Trying to figure it out would just frustrate me.

• Like 1