We had decided early on that we should keep track for many reasons who we met. We started by keeping our own real names and any identifying facts very secretive. We set up a special email, never gave out phone numbers or addresses and either met at neutral meeting places. We had a fear of people knowing I was bi and we were having sex with strangers. After meeting anonymously, we knew more about others, we thought what happens if they need to contact us for any number of reasons or we needed to contact them. It became my job to keep track, keep a journal. It started with just names and contact info and if we had a picture to attach. We then extended the entries to and special notes which then led to more of a narrative of what happened each time we met. The real fun was my notes didn’t always sound like the way he saw it. We kept expanding details, what could we remember. We even went as far as journaling physical attributes. We do have a type we look to but even that has gotten wider. We didn’t want facial hair at first, now we have expanded. At one point we searched out redheads, don’t be fooled by pictures. Breast size is hard to hide. We kept adding to journal categories, orgasms, easy or hard to make a woman orgasm or no orgasm. Men’s orgasms too, to soon and then we adding notes of copious, men who had major amounts. We know who was shy, exhibitionist, who was dominated in a relationship. We even added notes on sounds made. We are now even grading meetings, not every meeting is worth repeating. 
Are we being over obsessive in our journaling, I think it has added another fun thing we do and going back over those we met is like going through family vacation pictures. Things we would like to do again and things we did period. Do others keep track or just remember the few they met? 

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

We only keep track in our heads.

But what you've created sounds super hot and fun. I can imagine you reading them together near the end of your life. What a great way to relive the adventures.

Not sure what should happen to them after your gone. Do you feel a need to destroy them or is that the time to make them public?

Hmmm I wonder how others would rate us. 

We only started in swinging LS and can tell you everything about everyone we met. I can’t imagine losing track with too many meet-ups, 

Possibly you can share on here parts of your journal. 

27 minutes ago, Aphroditee said:

It sounds like you took the act of frivolous sex, which is fun, and added homework to it.  🤣

Don’t you have homework after sex with others? . For us part of the fun is reliving what we just did, I think journaling or blogging would extend the fun. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, cplnluv1 said:

We had decided early on that we should keep track for many reasons who we met. We started by keeping our own real names and any identifying facts very secretive. We set up a special email, never gave out phone numbers or addresses and either met at neutral meeting places. We had a fear of people knowing I was bi and we were having sex with strangers. After meeting anonymously, we knew more about others, we thought what happens if they need to contact us for any number of reasons or we needed to contact them. It became my job to keep track, keep a journal. It started with just names and contact info and if we had a picture to attach. We then extended the entries to and special notes which then led to more of a narrative of what happened each time we met. The real fun was my notes didn’t always sound like the way he saw it. We kept expanding details, what could we remember. We even went as far as journaling physical attributes. We do have a type we look to but even that has gotten wider. We didn’t want facial hair at first, now we have expanded. At one point we searched out redheads, don’t be fooled by pictures. Breast size is hard to hide. We kept adding to journal categories, orgasms, easy or hard to make a woman orgasm or no orgasm. Men’s orgasms too, to soon and then we adding notes of copious, men who had major amounts. We know who was shy, exhibitionist, who was dominated in a relationship. We even added notes on sounds made. We are now even grading meetings, not every meeting is worth repeating. 
Are we being over obsessive in our journaling, I think it has added another fun thing we do and going back over those we met is like going through family vacation pictures. Things we would like to do again and things we did period. Do others keep track or just remember the few they met? 

Sounds like you have the framework for a number of good stories!

• Like 2

Have you considered sharing with old flames? I mean the positive ones. Might be a great start to new play.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, lovefest04 said:

Have you considered sharing with old flames? I mean the positive ones. Might be a great start to new play.

For us new play equals new partners. We normally don’t form a relationship with those we meet. I know this sounds slutty, we enjoy meeting new people who are new to the lifestyle. Some that we meet lean on us instead of branching out. Not that we have a mission, it’s more we try to make the entry into the lifestyle less worrisome, no pressure. We have kept it touch with some of our playmates, not many. 
Anyone reading this that we met can write to us asking our journal entry on them. Just be sure for the honesty if you want it. 

• Like 3

What a great fun idea to keep track of our new found friends. Maybe a spread sheet with rankings. What we found is we have different thoughts on some of the people which is most likely because she is with the men and me with the women. Oh not 100% she is with women too. When I read this post I asked her who were the best of the new friends. I was thinking sex and she thought who were the nicest. Funny where our brains take us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/5/2022 at 10:21 AM, cplnluv1 said:

I think it has added another fun thing we do and going back over those we met is like going through family vacation pictures. Things we would like to do again and things we did period. Do others keep track or just remember the few they met? 

Now we are with the same couples. At first we were a bit careless. We know very well everyone's ins and outs in our group and we do love to discuss them. What we enjoy the most, interesting things they prefer, how best to please each person, what their specialties are, of course anything new anyone tries or wants to try. We do not have to write these down. I do however, enjoy writing about our adventures. Even though at times it may appear the same, having sex with the same couple to me is always a different experience. I love writing them down, reliving them, and talking about them. That's why I post here. I love this community for this.  My husband, lol, well let's say he can cringe while reading about some of the things he's done with me over the past few years. While I get super worked up, he can be flabbergasted by it all. I have to work him into it. ;)

16 hours ago, herpob said:

That's why I post here. I love this community for this.  My husband, lol, well let's say he can cringe while reading about some of the things he's done with me over the past few years.

That is why many post on here. Each time I post I relive the meeting with a smile. 
Reading together we have fun in that we don’t always remember meetings the same way, we can’t have the same experience. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, udsarge said:

Do you give your entries a rating system?? (this one was five dicks up!)

Hysterical. We have our own way of rating that is more inline with what our intentions were when meeting them. As strange as it may be sexual prowess is not a top concern. Two characteristics stand out on first meeting, ease of conversation and friendliness. We are aware both of these are difficult to rate for those who never met others specifically for sex. Appearance is also important in a clean well kept way not in a beauty way. 
From a sex side we have notes of how our meeting progressed. Most of our meetings are based on the woman’s wants of exploration so our comments are more woman based and how she reacts and gives back and our remarks might offend others reading. 
I won’t say that dicks aren’t rated and part of the overall rating, of course the men are important and every woman appreciates great sex. 

• Like 2

On 11/30/2022 at 2:45 PM, cplnluv1 said:

That is why many post on here. Each time I post I relive the meeting with a smile. 
Reading together we have fun in that we don’t always remember meetings the same way, we can’t have the same experience. 

I agree. Much fun!

• Like 2

We haven’t been with many others because we enjoy the ones we first swapped with. There are more that we have been with, some memorable, some forgettable. I don’t know if I want to remember every detail, just the memorable times. I still refer to our first, my first as my Other Lover. The first time with a woman I just wanted to forget, it wasn’t something I needed to do or wanted to do. Years later I have labeled her My Lesbian Lover. I wish I journaled that first time with them as memories fade or change as we age. 

• Like 2

On 4/5/2022 at 8:21 AM, cplnluv1 said:

We had a fear of people knowing I was bi and we were having sex with strangers.

It seems to me that even among the general, vanilla population female bisexuality isn't viewed negatively.  Everyone is a stranger a some point, sex is a nice way of introducing oneself.

On 1/13/2023 at 1:32 PM, Shore2Please said:

I don’t know if I want to remember every detail, just the memorable times.

When my wife and I were first intimate, we quickly and excitedly spoke about our sexual past.  I told Daniela that I didn't need to have her recite everything, it wasn't a test.  I just wanted to hear her tell me about the good times she had, the fond and exciting memories.  My story was fairly short and boring, I had been monogamously married for twenty years.  Daniela had much more to tell.

• Like 2