NEWTOTHIS34

Is it normal to desire to have sex with lots of women?

Hello all,

Just an honest from the heart post.

My wife and I have chatted about same room sex and she has said she would be happy to do that in the right situation but no more than that. She said she is aroused by swinging type situations and we role play a bit but said she wouldn't do it in reality. 

So my question or rather some clarity is this as I have no one else I can talk to about this in person. If I happen to be in a busy supermarket for example I would say 1 out of every 2 women between 21 - 50 I feel a sexual attraction to and would love to have sex with. Obviously that's impossible but that's how it is. My wife and I are pretty open about things and I have said this to her and she says that is not normal and something is wrong with me. What do others think? Sometimes I feel pretty alone and feel like what is wrong with me.

I don't think I should have to feel this way and won't want to be around people who think anything sexual or any man who has sexual desire to another woman is dirt.

Another topic or some thoughts on something else I would appreciate some thoughts on is this. 

I have had this my whole life and I am so sick and tired of being called derogatory terms or looked down on for being open about sexual things by men and women. For example the latest thing a very good looking woman wrote a tweet on twitter who's in my friend's twitter network and she referenced herself to being female by saying "Having a vagina....." I tweeted back in reply to he post and also said I am sure you have a beautiful vagina. Well the numerous comments back from men and women with derogatory terms such as "creep" and many other awful things. Why can being open about something like that cause someone to be verbally abused and slandered like some kind of creep etc. Why does anything to do with a body part or anything sexwise cause others to totally trash them and call them a creep, etc. 

Also even this, 3 days ago while out at a amusement park a good looking lady had a short skirt on and was on a ride and due to the position of the ride she was unable to cross her legs. I happened to notice and she happened to notice me notice. She looked very annoyed like I was some kind of creep and immediately put a jumper in between her legs. Same thing happened a couple of weeks ago when a woman with a low cut top of leaned over in front of me and she noticed that I noticed I could see a good view of her breasts in a bar that she got annoyed and put her hands over the top of her shirt to block the view. Not like I was leaning over with my tongue out or anything I just looked. 

Why does it seem like anyone who talks about anything sexwise, or looks at something a woman is revealing, i.e. like above, called a creep or made to feel like dirt? Of course there have been the odd times when this has happened and the lady has been flattered that obviously I found her attractive and if anything revealed a bit more. But for some women to go to the other extreme of calling you derogatory terms or giving you a very dirty looks, I just think why???

First of all, I would say that at least your wife is willing to allow you to open the swinging door, BUT I don't think YOU are ready to walk thru it. Most swingers will tell you that swinging is something that they do WITH their partner and for their partners enjoyment...sure, its fun for you too, but usually you enjoy seeing your partner also enjoying the experience. It sounds like you are more interested in being with other women, which is further than your wife is currently willing to go. Are you willing and able to stay within your wife's limits and boundaries? Swinging is all about love, trust and communication...are you going to be able to maintain your wife's trust in moving forward?

Second point...and I'm guessing here since there isn't much info. You are confusing someone saying 'being a woman' with something sexual. Having a vagina doesn't mean they are commenting on how their vagina looks or if you would like it. This is something you will not win, just leave it alone.

Third point...once again, there is something different between a woman wanting someone to notice them dressing sexy and a woman wanting YOU to notice. They aren't dressing like that for you, but for someone else and you shouldn't be looking since it isn't for you. Hey, I don't make the rules...and if I'm wrong, I'm sure it will be pointed out rather quickly.

• Like 1