njbm

My wife, man magnet

My wife is very popular in the swinging and vanilla world. She is pretty and 4’10.”  We have decelerated our swinging activities since the pandemic. Yesterday, we were at a totally vanilla pickleball exhibition. I was sitting down and my wife was leaning over the fence, totally conservatively dressed. One of the pros playing said something flirtatious to her. Colt .45, works every time. 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

On 3/5/2022 at 8:22 AM, njbm said:

My wife, man magnet

From the pictures that I have seen, she is attractive to women, including me, as well.  Does she engage in and enjoy Lesbian play?

34 minutes ago, couplers said:

From the pictures that I have seen, she is attractive to women, including me, as well.  Does she engage in and enjoy Lesbian play?

Yes. She can find a woman’s button and launch. I have watched with amazement. A husband came up to me at a house party and said with respect and admiration “”What did your wife do to my wife? She was in orbit.”

• Like 2

3 hours ago, njbm said:

Yes. She can find a woman’s button and launch. I have watched with amazement. A husband came up to me at a house party and said with respect and admiration “”What did your wife do to my wife? She was in orbit.”

And does it also work the other way?  I love to give and receive as well.  A woman can be doing the same thing to me that a man does, but it is different and enjoyable in a different way.

Most intense for me is the emotional aspect of living in a poly family where we three women have had children by the same two men and are raising them together.  FFMs with their hetero/homo mixture is both erotic and emotionally satisfying.  

• Hot! 1

She does like to receive, but alot of women in the lifestyle are trepidatious about their bi side and I have found it more likely that my wife is the pitcher rather than the catcher. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, njbm said:

I have found it more likely that my wife is the pitcher rather than the catcher. 

Very generous and very nice, and which leaves her available for some simultaneous guy action, either with you or her partner.  Exciting. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

My husband always says I get a ridiculous amount of male attention also.  I've dealt with it since I was a teenager, so I'm used to it and can tune it out pretty easy.  Sometimes I worry he is getting jealous, it is one thing if I am on the prowl, but if I'm just having dinner with my husband it feels disrespectful.  So I ignore it.  

Two thoughts on "magnetism".

(1) Men are visual creatures. Initial attraction is based on what they see more than what they hear, smell, taste, or touch.

(2) Women know this and consistently address their appearance irrespective of whether they intend to attract someone. They think about how they look. They ask their men, which outfit do you think I'll look best in today? Men, on the other hand, often need to be reminded to "look in the mirror" and see what others are seeing. They do not dress to "stand out". And they do not ask their wives, "honey, do these pants make me look fat?" 

The asymmetry--men paying attention to women who have made even minimal effort to look "put together" and women generally ignoring men--has been around for a while.  

• Like 1

On 3/5/2022 at 10:22 AM, njbm said:

My wife is very popular in the swinging and vanilla world. She is pretty and 4’10.”  We have decelerated our swinging activities since the pandemic. Yesterday, we were at a totally vanilla pickleball exhibition. I was sitting down and my wife was leaning over the fence, totally conservatively dressed. One of the pros playing said something flirtatious to her. Colt .45, works every time. 

Some women just have something beyond physical attraction. Sounds like your wife has it. 

My wife has been described as having “that look”. Her attractiveness, the look, and a contagious laugh sets mine apart as well.